MP PPT 2023 Syllabus, MP Polytechnic Syllabus – Know Here
MP PPT 2023 Syllabus will be announced by the exam conducting authority along with the information bulletin. Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) is a state level polytechnic exam. Candidates will be given admission on the basis of 10th scores. This exam is regulated by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). Through this admission test, candidates can pursue diploma courses from the prestigious colleges of Madhya Pradesh. In this article, we are providing the complete information about MP Polytechnic Syllabus 2023 that helps you for the exam preparation.
MP PPT 2023 Syllabus
Awareness about the syllabus is very important before the preparation of any exam. The syllabus of MP PPT comprises of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. The detailed MP Polytechnic Syllabus 2023 is mentioned below:
Syllabus of Physics:
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Human Eye
- Domestic Electric Circuit
- Solar System
- The Universe
- The Earth
Syllabus of Chemistry:
- Classification of Matter
- Human Dependence on Natural Resources
- Physical and Chemical Change
- Difference Types of Substances and their Nature
- Chemical Bond
- Electro-Chemical Cell
- Types of Fuel
- Mineral Cycle
- Ecological Balance
- Necessity of Balanced Diet
Syllabus of Mathematics:
MP PPT Exam Pattern 2023
MP PPT Exam pattern will be discussed in this section. The exam will be of 2 hour duration. The examination will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics section.
Total 150 questions appear in the examination and each section will be of 50 marks. Candidates must attempt all the questions without the fear of negative marking.
No marks will be deducted for the wrong answers and for every right answer one mark will be added to the total marks.
- Course: This entrance exam will be organized for admission to diploma courses in the polytechnic colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will comprise of total 150 questions.
- Question Paper Type: All the questions in MP PPT will be of objective type. Each question will contain four options of answer among which candidates have to select on the correct answer.
- Subjects: The examination paper will consist of three subjects that are: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Language: The question paper booklet will be provided in English and Hindi language.
- Mode of Exam: The mode of examination will be pen & paper mode. The answer will be marked on the OMR answer sheet with the use of black ball point pen.
- Duration: The duration of the MP PPT will be of 2 hours (120 min).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking:There will be no negative marking in the exam.
MP PPT 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for MP PPT:
- Make proper notes while preparing for various topics.
- Solve previous year question paper & sample paper.
- Candidates must go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Form a group discussion & ask each other question.
- Keep atleast last one week only for revision.
For any further assistance regarding MP PPT 2023 Syllabus, you may ask us by commenting below in the prescribed comment box.
Sar Hindi medium se PPT karna hai to ho jaega na
Yes, MP PPT exam is conducted in Hindi and English both languages.
Sir iske form kab apply karenge.
We will update in our article whenever application form will be released.
Syllabus of English in mp polytechnic colleges
Can u help me about syllabus