NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form will be made available via online mode. National Council of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) JEE is a national level entrance exam. National Testing Agency (NTA) will be the conducting authority for NCHMCT JEE 2021. The admission will be offered to candidates in B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Management fields. Candidates are advised to also go through its eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2021.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form
Here we are providing complete details regarding NCHMCT JEE Application Form:
- NCHMCT JEE Registration will get start from first week of January 2021.
- The last date to submit online application form will be last week of March 2021.
- Candidates will be able to register via online mode. No application form will be accepted through post or courier.
- Before filling NCHMCT JEE application form, candidates must also check whether they are eligible or not as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- No change in the category or other fields will be allowed after submission of application form. So, candidates must fill the form carefully.
- Candidates must fill only one application form as multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- During registration, candidates must also provide valid mail ID & contact number as all important information will be sent to it.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format & size.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of registration form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, do not forgot to take multiple printout of application form for future use.
Candidates must keep following items ready while filling the application form:
- All required qualification details
- Multiple passport size photographs
- Scanned image of photograph
- Valid email ID & working phone number
- Credit card/ debit card/ net banking details/ UPI/ PayTm.
- Candidates will be able to submit NCHMCT JEE 2021 application fee via online mode.
- Credit card, debit card, UPI, PayTm or net banking method will be used to pay the registration fee.
- Application fee as per different category will be as mentioned in the below table:
|General/ Non creamy layer/ OBC||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST/ PwD||Rs. 450/-|
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria to check if they are eligible for the examination or not:
- Nationality: Indian National & NRI both category candidates will be eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2021.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for examination.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Age limit: General category candidates must not be more than 25 years in age whereas upper age limit for reserved category (SC/ ST/ PwD) candidates will be 28 years as on 1.07.2021.
- Physical fitness: Qualified candidates will also have to submit their physical fitness certificate.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding tentative application dates for NCHMCT JEE 2021:
|Application form commences||1st week of January 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of March 2021|
|NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam date||4th week of April 2021|
How to apply for NCHMCT JEE
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while filling NCHMCT 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Register yourself & save the system generated registration number.
- Now login using your user Id & password.
- Fill all the asked & required details carefully.
- After that proceed to upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Candidates must upload photograph between 10KB to 100 KB in size.
- Size of signature must be between 4KB to 30KB.
- Now re-check & verify all the given details in the application form.
- After verification, proceed to submit application fee.
- Choose the “Payment” & select the payment option.
- Once fee will get submit, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take multiple printout of your confirmation page.
- Keep it safe for future use.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2021. Also remember to check other mentioned details such as application form, mode, its fee and much more. We have also mentioned details regarding eligibility criteria as application form will be accepted only of eligible students. Candidates must go through above article of NCHMCT JEE 2021 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other queries regarding NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application form, you can ask by leaving your comment below.