NEET MDS 2023 Counselling, Allotment, Admission – Check Here
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling will be commenced from second week of April 2023. The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) is the authority of NEET MDS 2023 exam. It is an eligibility cum ranking exam through which candidates can get admission in MDS courses. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Master of Dental Surgery (NEET MDS) is conducted by NBEMS (National Board of Examination in Medical Science). The exam is conducted for candidates who want to take admission in postgraduate courses. Qualified candidates will get admission in MDS courses in All MDS colleges in India except AIIMS. In this article we have provided detailed information about NEET MDS Counselling 2023.
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling 2023
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling will be commenced from second week of April 2023 through online mode. The counselling will be organised for the candidates who will qualify the NEET MDS 2023 exam.
Counselling for NEET MDS 2023 will be conducted for admission to 50% All India Quota (AIQ). To participate in NEET MDS seat allotment candidates will first have to complete the registration process.
For counselling registration candidates will need to enter application number, academic details and other details. After registration they need to fill their college choices and specialties.
NEET MDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Given are the NEET MDS 2023 counselling schedule for 50% All India Quota:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Counselling Registration and Fee payment||2nd week of April 2023|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||TBA|
|Verification of internal candidates by institute||TBA|
|Process of Seat Allotment||TBA|
|Declaration of result||TBA|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College||TBA|
NEET MDS 2023 Counselling Procedure
The step wise NEET MDS 2023 Counselling procedure are given below:
Step-1: Counselling Registration
- Visit the official website (link will be given above).
- Candidates have to fill the registration form such as select stream, enter candidate name, roll number, application number, date of birth, etc.
- Then login credentials will appear on the screen and save it for completion of admission procedure.
Step-2: Fill the personal details
- After registration candidates have to enter the personal details i.e., candidate name, parents name, category, contact details, address, etc.
- Candidates must fill all the details correctly as there will be no correction facility provided to candidates. These details will also be required at the time of document verification and admission.
- Now candidates will need to pay the registration fee for various quota through online mode.
|For AIQ/ Central University/ ESIC/ DNB||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|For Deemed Universities|
|All Categories||Rs. 5000/-|
Step-3: Available Choices
- Then NEET MDS 2023 seat allotment process will start, and the available choices will be displayed on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Applicants who will submit the registration fee for 50% All India Quota (AIQ)/ Central and Deemed universities will be able to fill the choices under category of seats.
Step-4: Filling and Locking of preferences
- Candidates must fill their preference, after one preference they have to click on “+” button with every option.
- After selection the choices available on left side will automatically shift to right side screen.
- Once selection will be completed candidates have to click on “Save and Continue” button and after that click on “Save and go to home page” to exit.
- After choice will be filled candidates can edit their choices i.e. move up and down or delete, etc.
NEET MDS 2023 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria of Central Government for All India Quota (AIQ) are as follows:
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
|EWS as per Central Government norms||10%|
|PWD – Horizontal Reservation||5%|
Documents Required at the time of Counselling
Candidates who will be allocated the seats through NEET MDS 2023, they need to carry following documents:
- Mark Sheet (10th & 12th class)
- NEET MDS Result 2023
- NEET MDS 2023 Admit Card
- BDS Degree certificate or provisional certificate
- Permanent or Provisional Registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Date of Birth
- One Identification proof
- SC/ ST/ OBC certificate issued by authority
If you have any other query related to NEET MDS 2023 Counselling, then you can ask in comment section below.