NCHMCT JEE 2022: Counselling (Started), Result (Out), Admission
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Seat Allotment for fourth round has been released. Score Card has been released on 8th July 2022. National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology NCHMCT JEE 2022 is a national level entrance test for admission to 3 yr B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration course in the top government sponsored & private hotel management institutes of the country. NCHMCT JEE exam is conducted every year by NTA in the month of June every year. Here, in this article we have explained in detail about the NCHMCT JEE answer key, result, cut-off, counselling etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Notifications – 4th Allotment Released
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Seat Allotment for Fourth (Final) round has been released on 17th August 2022. Check here for counselling details.
NCHMCT JEE 2023 Exam Date will be announced soon. The exam will be held in the month of June 2023.Check more details about NCHMCT JEE 2023 here.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Score Card has been released on 8th July 2022. Check here for result details.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Answer Key & question paper has been released on 29th June 2022. Check here for answer key details.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the complete exam dates of NCHMCT JEE from below table:
|Starting of application form||5th February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||16th May 2022|
|Last date to submit exam fee||16th May 2022|
|Application correction||18th – 20th May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||14th June 2022|
|NCHMCT JEE 2022 exam||18th June 2022|
|Release of answer key||29th June 2022|
|Last date to submit objections||1st July 2022|
|Declaration of result||8th July 2022|
|Starting of counselling||9th July 2022|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Answer Key
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Answer Key has been published after the completion of examination. The answer key has been published on 29th June 2022. Students are able to check the keys through online mode.
The candidates can get a rough idea about the scores they have scored in the examinations and as a result they can predict their expected rank. Candidates are able to challenge answer key till 1st July 2022.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Cut Off
NCHMCT JEE Cut Off will be released after few days of result. Cut off will be released through online mode. Candidates will have to secure minimum cut off marks for admission.
Cut off will be prepared as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. Based on the cut off marks, candidates will be able to attend the counselling procedure.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Result
NCHMCT JEE Result has been declared through online mode on the website. Candidates can check their result on 8th July 2022. The result can be checked using application number and date of birth.
Candidates must check complete details mentioned on the result. Authority has also published merit list to the candidates. Candidates must take printout of the result for future references.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Counselling
NCHMCT JEE Counselling has been organised from 9th July 2022. Counselling is held in three rounds. Counselling is organised in various steps like seat allotment, documents verification, etc.
Seats has been allotted to the candidates based on the factors like marks obtained in exam, availability of seats, number of students appeared in exam, etc. Candidates also have to bring their original documents for verification process.
Candidates must have to prepare following listed documents for verification process:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Medical certificate
- NCHMCT JEE 2022 admit card
- Category certificate
- NCHMCT JEE 2022 score card
- Transfer certificate, etc.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check details about NCHMCT JEE 2022 application form from below:
- The Application form has been released through online mode. Any offline mode is not entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 5th February 2022.
- Candidates must fill all asked details, i. e. personal, academic, communication and other details carefully.
- Upload documents including passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form as no editing is possible after submission of form.
- Application form can be filled till 16th May 2022.
- Any correction in the application form can be done from 18th to 20th May 2022.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it secure for other procedure.
- Application Fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can submit online fee through credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable in any circumstances.
Candidates can check fee structure from below:
|For general/ non creamy layer candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|For General- EWS||Rs. 700/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender category candidates||Rs. 450/-|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check NCHMCT JEE Eligibility criteria before applying:
- Age Limit: For General and OBC category candidates, the age limit is 25 years (28 years for SC/ ST) as on 1st July 2022.
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying examination with English subject as core/functional/elective.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in 12th level are eligible to apply.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be medically fit and possess a medical certificate.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can check their NCHMCT JEE admit card through online mode. Admit card is available on 14th June 2022. Admit card can be checked using user id and password.
Authority does not send any admit card to the candidates by post or any other offline mode. Candidates must bring their admit card on the day of examination. Take printout of the admit card and keep it secure.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check details about NCHMCT JEE exam pattern below:
- Mode of Exam: Examination will be conducted through online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- Number of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked.
- Time Duration: Examination will be conducted in 3 hours.
- Language: Examination will be held in Hindi and English language.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
Candidates can check exam pattern in the given table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Numeric ability and analytical aptitude||30|
|General knowledge and current affairs||30|
|Reasoning and logical deduction||30|
|Aptitude for service sector||50|
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can check the NCHMCT JEE syllabus from below:
General Knowledge and Current Affairs: General politics, national current affairs, scientific research, Indian constitution, countries and capitals, sports, economic scene, current events, etc.
English Language: Conclusion, fill in the blanks, vocabulary, tenses, error correction, unseen passage, word formation, sentence correction, synonyms, articles, idioms and phrases, theme detection and subject verb agreement, etc.
Reasoning and Logical Deduction: Analytical reasoning, linear agreement, alphabet test, verbal series, classification, routes and networks, data sufficiency test, symbols and nations, blood relationships, etc.
Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: Square roots, HCF and LCM, logarithms, arithmetic, cube roots, clocks and calendars, races and games, mixture and allegation, problems on ages, elementary mathematics, profit and loss partnerships, pipes and cisterns, etc.
NCHMCT JEE 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check NCHMCT JEE preparation tips for better preparation of exam:
- Understand complete syllabus and exam pattern.
- Make short notes and do revision on a daily basis.
- Set a routine for your study and follow it regularly.
- For current affairs & GK you can read newspaper and weekly magazines.
- Do yoga and exercise to keep yourself physically fit and active.
- Eat a healthy balanced diet with seasonal fruits & vegetables.
If you have any other query about NCHMCT JEE 2022, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.