NDA 2023 Application Form, Correction Window – Apply Here
NDA 2023 Rejected Applicants List has been released. Candidates have to apply only by online mode. UPSC conducts NDA (National Defense Academy) examination for admission of candidates into Indian Navy, Indian Military & Air Force. It is a national level exam which is every year organized twice in – April & September. This year, NDA 2023 is conducted on 16th April 2023 (Session 1) & on 3rd September 2023 (Session 2).
After clearing the written test of NDA, candidates have to appear for SSB interview & medical test for final selection for entry into academy. Here, in this article we have provided complete details about NDA Application Form 2023.
NDA 2023 Application Form – Rejected Application List Out (NDA II)
NDA II 2023 Rejected Applicants List has been released through online mode. Click here to view list.
NDA II 2023 Application Withdraw/Correction is started from 7th June 2023. Click here to withdraw application.
NDA II 2023 Application Form can be filled till 6th June 2023. Click here to apply.
Know about complete details related to NDA 2023 Application Form below:
- For Session 1, the application process has been started from 21st December 2022.
- The registrations has begin through online mode only & no offline forms is accepted by the authority.
- Last date to register for Session 1, is till 12th January 2023.
- For Session 2, registrations has begin from 17th May 2023 and will continue till 6th June 2023.
- Candidates have to register first at One Time Registration (OTR) platform before filling the application.
- If the candidate is already registered, they can proceed straightway for filling up the online application.
- Complete registration process must be carefully conducted, and all details filled in application must be verified before submission.
- Students will also be provided option of withdraw application on the website.
For NDA 2023 Application Fee is Rs.100/- for applicants. However, ST/ SC/ Sons of JCOs/ NCOs/ ORS category candidates are exempted to pay application fee.
Payment mode: Online mode & offline mode is available for submission of fee. Online payment gateways are – Net banking/ debit card/ credit card. Students can submit fee through SBI challan method for offline option.
NDA 2023 Application Correction
After submission of NDA 2023 application forms, candidates search for the option of correction. Any correction can be done from 7th to 13th June 2023. Candidates have to enter their login details to make correction.
Withdraw facility has been provided to students but only for a short period of time on the website. Any changes in OTR are accepted by the authority but only for one time.
NDA 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Check details of NDA Eligibility Criteria 2023 in below given section:
- Army wing – Candidates must have passed 12th level from a recognised board.
- Air Force & Naval Wing – Candidates must have passed 12th level with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
Gender/ Marital Status/ Age:
- Male & female both candidates can apply for NDA 2023.
- Candidates are not allowed to get married until they have completed their training period.
- Age of the applicant must be between – 16.5 to 19.5 years.
- Students must be born between 2nd July 2004 to 1st July 2007 for NDA I. For NDA II session, candidates born between 2nd January 2008 to 1st January 2008.
- Candidates can apply who are Indian citizen/ subject of Bhutan/ subject of Nepal.
- Foreign nationals (except Gorkhas) are required to produce eligibility certificate issued by Govt. of India.
- Candidates can apply who have migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, East African countries of Zambia, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, or Vietnam with an intention of settlement in India.
According to the physical standards of Commission/ authorities, the candidates must be physically fit. Those candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA 2023 who have resigned or withdrawn from any of the training academies of Armed forces on disciplinary grounds.
Note: Those appearing in 12th level are also eligible to apply.
NDA 2023 Registration Dates
Check below NDA Registration dates 2023 for session 1 & 2:
|NDA I||NDA II|
|Notification Out||21st December 2022||17th May 2023|
|Registration starts||21st December 2022||17th May 2023|
|Last date to apply||12th January 2023||6th June 2023|
|Last date of application fee submission||12th January 2023||6th June 2023|
|Withdraw option/OTR correction for application||18th – 24th January 2023||7th – 13th June 2023|
|Admit card releases||1st week of April 2023||Last week of August 2023|
|NDA 2023 Exam||16th April 2023||3rd September 2023|
How to Register for NDA 2023?
Follow the below steps to register for NDA 2023 Session 1 & 2 successfully:
- Visit the online NDA application link (Link is given above).
- Click on the “New Registration” button.
- Enter your basic details under OTR form.
- Now click on links – ‘Part 1 Registration’ and ‘Part II Registration’.
- After clicking on Part 1 Registration, read complete instructions and start filling details in form.
- Fill your personal, qualification, communicational, etc. details.
- Choose the branch preference and verify all details filled in form.
- Registration id will be generated and now candidates can do their Part -II registration.
- Login and now go for Part -II Registration.
- Students can now make fee payment through the available online/ offline modes.
- After successful fee payment, upload images of signature, photograph and other asked documents.
- Make choice of exam centres and read complete declaration.
- Submit the form after re-verifying all the details.
- Print form and keep it for further reference.
NDA 2023 Application FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions):
NDA 2023 Application Form complete details have been updated in our article. In case any changes are announced by the authority, it will be updated in our article. Students must keep visiting the article for all the latest details of form.
If you have any other query regarding NDA 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section below.