NEET PG 2019 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
NEET PG 2019 Application Form Correction has been started. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET PG) is organized by the NBE (National Board of Examinations). It is a national level examination. This exam is conducted for admission into MD/MS/MDS courses. Through NEET PG entrance exam, candidates can get admission in the any of the medical institution and college in India. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about NEET PG application form 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Application Form – Correction Started
NEET PG 2019 Application Form Correction has been started. Candidates can make correction till 26th December through login. Click here to make correction.
Click here to view Application Correction Notice.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Date has been announced now. It will be conducted on 6th January 2019. Click here to view notice.
NEET PG 2019 Application Form can be done till 22nd November 2018. Click here to apply.
Here, candidates can get the NEET PG 2019 registration complete details. Candidates are advised to carefully read the given instructions.
- The NEET PG 2019 application form has been released through online mode only.
- Aadhaar Card is necessary to apply for the NEET PG & NEET MDS exams.
- Candidates can start the registration process from 2nd November 2018.
- Candidates can register for NEET PG 2019 and fill the application form till 22nd November 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of photograph (Dimension: 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Size: less than 80kb) and signature (Dimension: 6cm x 3cm, Size: less than 80 kb) in the .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
- Candidates should fill only one application to apply for the exam.
- It is also necessary to schedule the examination date, time and venue at the time of registration.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled-in application and keep it for future reference.
The candidates have to remit the application fee of Rs. 3750/- for General/OBC candidates and for Rs. 2750/- for SC/ST/PwD category candidates. The given application fee can be remitted through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking only.
Candidates those wish to appear in NEET PG entrance exam should fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign national candidates can apply for this entrance exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must hold the MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized from MCI. Applying candidate also possess the permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS.
- Internship: One year of internship on or before 31 March 2019 should be completed compulsorily.
- All India 50% Quota Seats: Those studied/qualified MBBS degree from J&K state are not eligible for 50% AIQ seats.
- If these candidate has a duly signed affidavit of declaring nomination by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from medical colleges of above states, then he/she can participate in 50% AIQ counselling.
NEET PG Application Dates 2019
Here, we have mentioned the official NEET PG 2019 registration schedule:
|Commencement of online application||2nd November 2018|
|Last date to register and fill application form||22nd November 2018|
|Exam Date||6th January 2019|
How to Apply for NEET PG
Here, we have given the complete procedure to apply n NEET PG 2019:
- Navigate the official website (link is given above).
- After that a new page will open.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ link.
- After click on New Registration section, click on ‘Click here’ button.
- After that a new page will open.
- Read the instruction generated and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Fill the details for registration such as full name, Father Name, Mother name, DOB, Category and Nationality, etc.
- After that click on ‘Save and Proceed’ button.
- Candidate Id and password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
- Now, candidates have to fill personal details, contact details, internship details and medical registration details.
- After click on ‘Confirm’ candidate can proceed for payment page.
- Fill the ‘city choice’ and make payment.
- Select the fee payment option among any of the online option.
- Click on ‘Pay’ button and click on ‘Confirm’ button.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression in a .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png format.
- At the last step, take the printout of the application form.
If you have any other queries about NEET PG 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.