NEET PG 2022 Application, Image Correction (Till 12th May) – Edit Here
NEET PG 2022 List of Candidates has been released for rectification in images. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET PG) is a national level entrance test conducted every year by National Board of Examination (NBE). The exam will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various PG Medical Professional courses like MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. Qualified candidates from this examination will get admission in various offered courses at private and government medical colleges across the India. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on NEET PG Application Form 2022.
NEET PG 2022 Application Form – Image Correction Till 12th May
NEET PG 2022 List of Candidates has been released for rectification in images. Candidates must submit correct images immediately till 12th May (6pm). Click here for list.
NEET PG 2022 Application Correction has been started from 29th March 2022. Click here to edit application.
Below are the complete details with some key instructions on NEET PG Application Form 2022:
- NEET PG Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates.
- Eligible candidates can fill the NEET PG Application Form from 15th January 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the NEET PG application form with utmost cation though authority will also provide the correction facility for application form.
- Candidates can rectify their mistakes in application form with the NEET PG correction period though correction facility is applicable on selected details only.
- The details filled by candidates in NEET PG Application form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their application form before 25th March 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of NEET PG 2022 Registration Portal.
- NEET PG Application form fee can only be payable through Online mode as no offline mode is available yet.
- For online transaction, candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of NEET PG application fee.
Following are the complete Category wise fee structure for NEET PG Application Form:
NEET PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the NEET PG 2022 Examination:
- Qualification: Candidate should have MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS degree recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Internship: Applying candidate should have complete one year internship on or before 31st March 2022.
- Quota: Only those candidate will be eligible for all India 50% quota seats who have done their MBBS form J&K.
- Registration: Candidates must have permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by MCI/ SMC (State Medical Council) to be eligible for admission.
NEET PG 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete official registration dates for NEET PG Registration form 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application form||15th January 2022|
|Last date for application form submission||25th March 2022|
|Correction window||29th March to 7th April 2022|
|Final edit window for incorrect images||26th April to 4th May 2022|
|NEET PG 2022 Exam Date||21st May 2022|
How to Apply for NEET PG 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling NEET PG 2022 online Application form:
- Visit the website of NEET PG 2022 (Link is provided above)
- Now click on the new candidates registration link and fill the NEET PG registration form with all required details.
- The NEET PG 2022 registration form includes the details like Basic Personal details, Academic, Address, Exam Centre etc.
- After completion of registration process, candidates will have to login into the NEET PG 2022 Application Form.
- Now fill the NEET PG application form with all required details including Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth, Address, gender, Email ID, phone no. ,Educational Details, Nationality, testing city etc.
- After submitting all the details candidates will be asked to upload all required documents including passport size photo, scanned signature, thumb impression etc under 80 kb size and in JPEG/JPG format.
- Now upload your valid MCI/SMC registration certificate of MBBS Qualification under 400 kb size in JPG/JPEG/PDF format.
- After uploading all required documents, submit the application form fee for final submission of NEET PG application form.
- Now select the payment mode and gateways then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once the transaction will be successfully done, take the printout of filled NEET PG Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- Candidate don’t have to send any hardcopy of filled NEET PG application form to the authority.
Leave a comment down for any further information and query regarding NEET PG 2022 Application Form.