NMAT 2021 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply Here
NMAT 2021 Additional Registration Window has been opened from 18th January 2021. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) will be conducted by Graduate Management Council of India (GMAC). It is a national level MBA entrance test which is organized for admission into various management programmes. GMAC will also give you a chance to re-schedule your exam dates. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding NMAT Registration 2021.
NMAT 2021 Registration – Additional Registration Started
NMAT 2021 Additional Registration Window has been opened from 18th January 2021. Click here to register.
NMAT 2021 Exam Dates have been announced. It will be conducted from 4th November 2020 – 30th January 2021.
NMAT 2020 Application Form can be filled till 30th November 2020. Click here to register online.
Candidates must go through following details regarding NMAT Registration:
- NMAT 2021 application process will get commence via online mode.
- No application form other than online medium such as post or courier will be accepted.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form of NMAT 2021 from 14th September 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 20th November 2020.
- During registration, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered mail ID & number so candidates must provide valid/ working ID & number.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must make sure to verify the details before submission.
- Once details & verification process will be completed candidates must not forget to take its printout for future use.
Things/ Details required at the time of NMAT registration:
- Class 10thmarksheet & certificate
- Class 12thmarksheet & certificate
- Valid/ working mail ID.
- Phone number
- Scanned image of photograph (not older than 6 months)
- Work Experience (if required)
- Candidates will be able to submit NMAT 2021 registration fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card/ debit card/ net banking/ visa or master card/Diners card/ American express card/ IMPS/ Mobile wallets & UPI.
- NMAT 2021 registration fee as per different activity will be as:
|Early registration fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Late registration fee||Rs. 2500/-|
|Exam re- taking fee||Rs. 2000/-|
|Exam re- scheduling fee||Rs. 1100/-|
|Additional score reports (beyond first 5)||Rs. 200 per score report|
NMAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for NMAT 2021:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in their bachelor’s degree.
- Age Limit: Any age candidate will be eligible to apply for NMAT 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their qualifying exam in year 2021 will be also eligible to apply for examination.
- However, GMAC will not announce any fixed eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for the test.
NMAT 2021 Registration Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding official dates for NMAT 2021 Registration:
|Registration process commences||14th September 2020|
|Last date to register||20th November 2020|
|Late registration process begins||21st November 2020|
|Late registration ends||30th November 2020|
|Registration – Retake||5th November 2020|
|Re-re take registration ends||17th January 2021|
|NMAT 2021 exam||4th November 2020 – 30th January 2021|
How to Apply for NMAT
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for NMAT 2021:
- Visit official website (Link is provided above).
- Click on the right side of the screen on “Register now” tab.
- Give basic details such as name, phone number, mail ID etc.
- After that, click on the link to given on registered ID & number.
- Now a new window will appear on your computer screen.
- Make sure you provide valid/ working email ID & number.
- Click on the “login” button & then login into your NMAT by GMAC account.
- Now you will be able to access your registration form. Provide other address & qualification details in the registration & complete your procedure.
- Also upload passport size photograph & signature in JPG, PNG, GIF format.
- Size of images must not be more than 1 mb.
- Go through the terms & condition as well as policy.
- To accept terms & conditions, tick on the “check boxes” after reading all the instructions.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the “submit” button.
- Now unique registration number will appear on your computer screen.
- After that proceed to submit the application fee.
- Choose medium of payment & submit it as per your category.
- After fee submission, a confirmation page will appear on your computer screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through above article for details such as application form, mode, its fee, fee mode & much more regarding NMAT Registration 2021. We have also provided the step by step procedure regarding how to register for the examination. Candidates must make sure to follow the steps to avoid any kind of rejection/ cancellation of the form.
If you have any other queries regarding NMAT 2021 Registration, you can ask us by leaving your query below.