Odisha DET 2021: Merit List (Out), Allotment (Released), Counselling
Odisha DET 2021 Provisional Seat Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 29th September & 3rd October 2021 for 1st year & Lateral Entry admission. The admission procedure is organized by the Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. There is no entrance examination is conducted to offer admission. Admission will be provided to the candidates based on the merit list.Through this admission process candidates can get admission in diploma engineering, engineering lateral entry, architecture, and diploma and TV courses. Candidates can read this article to know complete details about Odisha DET 2021 including dates, application, eligibly etc.
Odisha DET 2021 Notifications – Provisional Seat Allotment Released (1st Year)
Odisha DET 2021 Provisional Seat Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 29th September & 3rd October 2021 for 1st year & Lateral Entry admission. Check here for counselling details.
Odisha DET 2021 Merit List has been released for Lateral Entry Admission. Check here for result details.
Odisha DET 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the following Odisha DET important dates:
|1st Year||Lateral Entry|
|Starting of application form||5th July 2021||5th July 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||5th September 2021||10th September 2021|
|Document verification at selected NCC of application whose required documents have not been validated||12th July 2021||12th July 2021|
|Last date for document verification||9th September 2021||13th September 2021|
|Verification of merit list||13th September 2021||17th September 2021|
|Publication of merit list||14th September 2021||18th September 2021|
|Last date for choice filling||17th September 2021||20th September 2021|
|Provisional allotment list (1st round)||21st September 2021||25th September 2021|
|Provisional allotment list (2nd round)||29th September 2021||3rd October 2021|
|Releasing of final allotment letter||8th October 2021||21st October 2021|
Odisha DET 2021 Merit List/ Result
Authority has released Odisha DET merit list through online mode. Merit list has been released on 14th September for lateral entry and it will release on 18th September 2021 for 1st year courses. Candidates can check their result using application number.
Merit list can be prepared based on the qualifying exam scores. Candidates whose name is present in the merit list will be selected for the counselling. Merit list also be released for other state candidates.
Reservation of Seats
Here we have mentioned reservation criteria for all categories:
|For physical challenged||3%|
|For women candidates||30%|
|For children/ wards of x- servicemen||2%|
|Candidates passing NCC (A,B and C certificate examinations)||1%|
Odisha DET 2021 Counselling
Based on the merit list candidates will be able to attend the Odisha DET counselling. Counselling will be organized in various rounds. Candidates will have to fill choices of colleges, after that seat will be allotted to the candidates.
Candidates will have to report at the allotted college with allotment letter and other required documents. Candidates are advised to bring original documents for verification. Without verification of documents admission will not be provided to the candidates.
Here we have mentioned documents which will be needed for verification at the time of admission:
- 10thand 12thmark sheets
- 10thand 12thpassing certificate
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Seat allotment letter
- Fee deposit copy
- Domicile certificate
- Sports or NCC certificates
- Passport size photographs etc.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Odisha DET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can check details about Odisha DET 2021 application form from below:
- Application form has been released through online mode only.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 5th July 2021.
- Fill all the required details like educational, personal, communication etc.
- Upload required documents including photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 5th September & 10th September 2021 for 1st year & Lateral Entry course.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other procedure.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
- Candidates can pay fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ e- Challan at AXIS bank branch.
- Fee is non-refundable in any circumstances.
Here candidates can check fee for all categories:
|General category candidates||Rs. 300|
|SC/ ST/ PC and female candidate||Rs. 200|
Odisha DET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the Odisha DET eligibility before applying for the exam:
Diploma and Technology Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class examination from any recognized board.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 14 years as on 1st July 2021.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have to secure 35% marks in their qualifying exam and 30% in each subject.
Lateral Entry Engineering and Technology:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class or its equivalent from council of HSE, Odisha.
- Age: Lower age limit will be 14 years. There will be no upper age limit.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects.
Film and TV Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th with science stream from recognized board/ CBSE/ ICSE.
- Age: Candidates age must lie in between 14 to 28 years as on 1stJune 2021.
- There will be 3 years age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Marks: Candidates must have secures 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
If you have any other query about Odisha DET 2021, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.