OJEE 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Online Here
OJEE 2018 Application Form for 2nd/Special OJEE has been released now. It is available via online mode only. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is a state level entrance exam through which admission in many degree courses like integrated Engineering (LE), MBA, pharmacy, etc. courses is provided. On the basis of this entrance test, candidates can also get admission in the lateral entry of engineering/technology/pharmacy/MCA programmes. It also offers admission into first year master degree courses like M.Tech/ M.Pharma/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Arch /M.Plan. Candidates can check here the OJEE application form 2018 details.
OJEE 2018 Application Form – Released (2nd/Special OJEE)
OJEE 2018 Application Form for 2nd/Special OJEE (B.Tech, Lateral Entry To B.Tech, MBA, MCA, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & MCA (LE) courses) has been released now. Click here to fill application form.
OJEE 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 27th March 2018.Click here to fill application form.
Candidates have to read the information brochure carefully before filling the online OJEE application form 2018.
- The online application process has been started from 30th January 2018.
- OJEE online application form is made available through online mode.
- The last date to apply online and pay the application fee will be 27th March 2018 (Extended).
- Candidates must prepare the scanned images of photograph, full signature and left-hand thumb impression which is required to be uploaded while filling up the form.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications for a particular stream or in multiple streams of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for further references.
- There will be no need to send application through offline mode.
Click here to check OJEE 2018 Instructions for Online Application.
The application fee can be deposited through online mode by using debit card/credit card (VISA/MASTER/Maestro cards/net banking). The registration fee can also be paid through e-Challan submitted in any of the branches of SBI bank. The application fee is given below for various offered courses:
|Group A, B, C, D, F||Rs. 1000/-|
|Group E||Rs. 1500/-|
The eligibility criteria of OJEE 2018 for various UG, PG and Lateral Entry courses is given below:
- Domicile: Candidates should have the domicile of Odisha state.
- Age Criteria: There is no age limit for MBA/MCA/Integrated MBA/M.Pharma /M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch.
- For UG Courses: Candidates must pass the 12th class examination from the Odisha board or any other recognized board.
- For PG Courses: Candidates must have passed/appearing the bachelor’s degree in respective field. The graduation degree must be recognized from any university.
- For Lateral Entry (B.Tech/B.Pharma): Candidates should pass the 3 years of diploma in engineering or pharmacy with 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST candidates).
NOTE: For MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS: Candidates can get admission into MBBS/BDS/BHMS/BAMS courses on the basis of NEET 2018.
For Engineering Courses: Admission into B.Tech programme will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores.
OJEE application form 2019 will be issued in the last week of January 2019. It is a state level entrance test regulated by the by the state government of Odisha. It is organized for admission in Integrated MBA/Lateral Entry of Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and various other professional courses in Odisha state.
OJEE 2018 Application Dates
In this section, we are mentioning the official dates for the OJEE application form 2018.
|Commencement of online application form||30th January 2018|
|Closing of submission of online application form||27th March 2018(Extended)|
|Last date to pay the application fee||31st March 2018 (Extended)|
|Exam date||13th May 2018|
For 2nd/Special OJEE:
|Online Application with Fee||25th June 2018|
|Last daet to fill application||13th July 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- Click on “Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for OJEE 2018″.
- The ‘Application Form for OJEE-2018’ will appear on the next page.
- Select the correct application form among A, B, C, D, E and F as per your qualification eligibility and interest.
- Candidate can register only for one application form.
- Fill the application form and note down the registration number after submission.
- Click on submit button to submit your details.
- Upload the images of signature (file size should be 5kb to 50kb), photograph (file size should be 5kb to 99kb) and left hand thumb impression(file size should be 5kb to 50kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Go to payment step and pay the requisite application fee for the form selected by you.
- After payment of the application fee, take a printout o f the confirmation page and keep it safe for your own record.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
If you have any query about OJEE 2018 Application Form, you can leave your query in the given below comment box.