OJEE 2021 Application Form, Registration – Apply Online Here
OJEE 2021 Application Form will get released in first week of February 2021. OJEE examination is organized every year by Odisha state Government. It is a state level entrance examination through which candidates will get admission in various courses like M.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Pharm., MBA and other courses. Admission will be offered into UG/ PG level courses. Candidates seeking admission into BAMS, B.Tech., BHMS, MBBS courses will be provided through JEE Main & NEET scores. Here we are providing details as application form, its fee and much more regarding OJEE Application Form 2021.
OJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding OJEE 2021 Registration:
- Application form of OJEE 2021 will be made available via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from first week of February 2021.
- The last date to submit application form will be third week of March 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered ID & number as all important details will be sent to it.
- Candidates will be allowed to submit only one application form. More than one application form in particular stream will lead to rejection of form.
- Incomplete or incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill all the asked & required details correct & completely.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- Once all details will be filled, candidates must not forget to take printout of its application form for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable.
- Application fee as per different forms will be as:
|Form- A, B, C, D||Rs. 1000/-|
|Form E||Rs. 1500/-|
OJEE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding OJEE Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian national citizen candidates will be eligible to apply.
- Nativity certificate: Candidates must have nativity certificate to be eligible.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for OJEE 2021.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in qualifying exam will be also eligible to apply.
For B.Tech/ B.Plan course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics & Mathematics as their mandatory subject along with any one of Chemistry/ Biology/ biotechnology subject.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
For B.Pharm. Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: He/ she must have Physics & Chemistry as their mandatory subject along with any one from Mathematics/ biology subject.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: He/ he must score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) to be eligible.
OJEE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding OJEE Application Dates:
|Online registration commence||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to register||3rd week of March 2021|
|OJEE 2021 exam||2nd week of April 2021|
How to Apply for OJEE
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while applying for OJEE:
- Visit official site (Link will be provided above)
- Click on, “Application form for OJEE” link.
- Screen will appear with six numbers as A, B, C, D, E and F. select the correct application number.
- Fill basic & asked details as candidates name, mail ID & roll number.
- Confirmation message & mail will be sent to your registered ID & no.
- Login using user ID & password.
- Fill details as educational, qualification & other details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Photograph size must be between 5 KB to 99 KB.
- Size of signature & thumb impression must be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- Now re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, submit the application fee.
- Once fee will be completely filled, take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
If you have any other queries regarding OJEE 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.