Parul University Admission 2021: Application Form (Till 23rd May), Dates
Parul University 2021 Application Form can be filled till 23rd May 2021 for PID DET (Design Aptitude Test). Parul University conducts a university level admission process every year for those candidates seeking admission in various Diploma, UG, PG and Doctorate level courses offered by the university. Parul University will provide admissions in their offered programs on the bases of Merit and various other national level entrance exams. University will also conduct their own university level entrance exam known as PDAT (Parul Design Aptitude Test) for admission in their design courses. Through this article candidates can get complete information regarding Parul University Admission 2021.
Parul University 2021 Notifications – Apply Till 23rd May (PID DET)
Parul University 2021 Application Form can be filled till 23rd May 2021 for PID DET. Click here to apply.
Parul University offers admission in various fields of UG and PG Courses. Following are the list of courses offered by the Parul University:
- Diploma Courses: Diploma in Engineering/Design/Para medical/HM & Catering Technology etc…
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Arch., BA, BCA, GNM, ANM, BBA, B.Sc., B. Design, D. Pharma etc…
- PG Courses: M.Tech, LL.M., MBA, MCA, M.Com, M. Pharma, M.A., LL.B etc…
- Doctorate Level: Doctorate of Philosophy, Postdoctoral Researcher and Doctorate of Philosophy in Ayurveda.
Parul University Admission Dates 2021
Here, candidates can check complete dates for Parul University 2021 Admission Process:
|Commencement of Registration Process||4th January 2021|
|Last date of submission||31st May 2021|
|Merit list release||June 2021|
|Allotment list||June 2021|
For PID Exam (for B.des):
|Commencement of Registration Process||4th January 2021|
|Last date of submission||23rd May 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2021|
|Exam Dates||28th May 2021|
|Declaration of result||June 2021|
|Personal Interview||June 2021|
|Declaration of final result||June/ July 2021|
Parul University Application Form 2021
Following are the details that candidates should know before applying for Parul University 2021 Admission Process:
- Application Form for admission in Parul University can be filled through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the Parul University 2021 Application Form from 4th January 2021.
- Candidates can buy the application form from the university campus for offline registration of application form.
- Candidates should fill the application form vary carefully as, authority will not provide any correction facility in application form.
- Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
- Candidates will have to submit the application form before the last date of submission, as authority will not accept any application form after that day.
- Application Form can be submitted till 31st May 2021 & till 23rd May 2021 for PID DET.
- Candidates should keep the print out of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee is different for each course.
- Candidates can pay application form fee through both online and offline mode.
- Application Fee can be paid though Credit Card/ Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft payment gateways.
- Application Fee is non-refundable for every candidate in any circumstances.
Parul University 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the criteria that candidates will have to fulfill to be eligible for Parul University Admission process 2021:
- Qualification: Candidates should pass or appearing in 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates will require minimum 45% marks as unreserved candidate and 40% marks as reserved candidate in qualifying examination.
- Subject: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects to be eligible for the admission process.
- Score: Candidates must hold a valid score in JEE Main 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed or appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognised board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 40% marks (35% for reserved category) in their qualifying exam.
- Score: candidates will have to score valid marks in PDAT 2021 Exam.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates will require a bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible for MBA program of Parul University.
- Score Card: Candidates must have valid score card of MAT/ CAT/ GCET/ CMAT/ NMAT.
Parul University 2021 Admission procedure
University will provide the admission in their various offered program through various methods. Candidates can get admission in the programs offered by Parul University on the bases of 10th and 12th board percentages or various other national level entrance exam like JEE Main, MAT, CAT, CMAT etc.
University will provide admission in the Engineering programs on the bases of JEE Main 2021 score and for masters or PG courses, University will use the scores of exam like MAT, GATE, NMAT etc.
Parul University 2021 Entrance Test
Parul University conducts their own university level entrance exam to provide the admission. The Exam is popularly known as Parul Design Aptitude test (PDAT). University conducts PDAT exam for providing admission in courses like B.Design.
The exam will be conducted on 28th May 2021 through online mode. PID Exam will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs) only. Candidates will get +4 marks on each correct answer.
Parul University 2021 Result/ Merit List
The Parul University 2021 Result will be declared in the month of June 2021 through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result through the website of exam conducting authority. The result will be available for the PDAT 2021 Exam participating candidates only.
Authority will release the merit list for the candidates applying on the bases of their merit or national level entrance score. University will release the merit list in the month of June 2021. Candidates will be able to check their merit list through the website of university.
Parul University 2021 Counselling
Counseling process will be the last process for shortlisted candidates to get admission in their applied programs. University will conduct the counseling process for every course individually through online mode. University will get shortlist the eligible candidates for the counselling process on the bases of their marks.
Counseling process will contain the document verification round to verify the eligibility and authenticity of candidates. Following are the complete list of required document in verification round.
- 10th and 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- GUJCET/ JEE Main/ NEET mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- GCET/ GATE/ GPAT CET mark sheet (if applicable)
- Caste certificate
- School leaving certificate
- Attempt certificate
- 2 passport size photographs etc.
If anyone has the query about Parul University Admission 2021, then he/she can ask us by leaving your queries below on comment box.