PESSAT 2021: Slot Booking (Started), Admit Card, Exam Dates (Out)
PESSAT 2021 Slot Booking has been started from 26th July 2021. Candidates cam download their admit card after the slot booking. Examination Dates have been announced. The exam will be held from 30th July to 20th August 2021. Application form can be filled till 25th July 2021. It is a university level entrance examination organized by People Education Society (PES) University. Through the examination, candidates can get admission into B.Arch. & B.Tech programmes. According to the score in PESSAT, candidates will be able to take various UG & PG engineering courses in PES University. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee, exam dates, and much more regarding PESSAT 2021.
PESSAT 2021 Notifications – Slot Booking Started
PESSAT 2021 Slot Booking has been started from 26th July 2021. Candidates can download their admit card after the slot booking. Check here for slot booking/ admit card details.
PESSAT 2021 Examination Dates have been announced. The exam will be held from 30th July to 20th August 2021. Check other dates from below.
PESSAT 2021 Application Form can be filled till 25th July 2021. Check here for application details.
PESSAT 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding PESSAT Exam Dates:
|Application Form releases||20th December 2020|
|Last date to submit application form from outside Bengaluru||25th July 2021|
|Last date to submit application form at Bangalore centre only||30th July 2021|
|Slot booking commencement for all candidates||26th July 2021|
|Examination date||30th July to 20th August 2021|
|Last date to upload 12th / 2nd PU marks||22nd August 2021|
|Result announcement||25th August 2021|
|PESSAT 2021 first round counselling||3rd, 4th & 5th September 2021|
|Last date to submit original documents||September 2021|
|B.Tech counselling second round||September 2021|
|Formally notified last date for admission||September 2021|
|Registration commences||20th December 2020|
|Slot booking commencement||July 2021|
|PESSAT examination||July 2021|
|Last date to register online||August 2021|
|Result declaration||3 days after taking the test|
|Formally notified last date for admission||August 2021|
For B.Arch. programmes (Based on NATA Scores):
|Last date to submit NATA & 12th/ 2nd PU Scores||20th December 2020|
|1st round counselling||August 2021|
|Last date for submission of original documents||August 2021|
|2nd round counselling||August 2021|
PESSAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding PESSAT Application Form:
- PESSAT 2021 application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 20th December 2020 for all courses.
- The last date to submit the application form for B.Tech course is till 25th July 2021 & for other courses will be till August 2021.
- While filling application form, candidates must also provide valid/working email ID & phone number.
- It is also mandatory for all candidates to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility so candidates must fill the form carefully.
- At last, candidates are advised to take multiple printout of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates are able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- The online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, candidates are able to pay the fee via bank challan or demand draft.
- Candidates, who pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD), will have to draw it in favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates who will pay the application fee through D will have to send it to the given address below:
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rdstage,
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following details regarding PESSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
For all courses:
- Nationality: Indian citizen candidates will be eligible for the examination.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th level examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subject to be eligible for PESSAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university to be eligible for the examination.
- Percentage: He/ She must score atleast 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for PESSAT.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified intermediate examination OR must have done diploma after 12th from any stream.
- Stream: Candidates must have Science stream in 12th level examination to be eligible for examination.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks.
- He/ She must also have NATA score card to be eligible for PESSAT 2021.
PESSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding PESSAT Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: PESSAT 2021 examination is organized via online mode.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) asked in the examination.
- Time: Candidates will get 3 hours to complete the examination for B.Tech course & 2 hours for other courses.
- No. of Questions: There will be different questions in each paper. For B.Tech course, there will be 180 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
Candidates must check following table for B.Tech course:
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
For M.Tech course:
|Subject||Total no. of questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
PESSAT 2021 Syllabus
PESSAT Syllabus will be different for UG & PG course. For UG course, students must prepare from 11th& 12thclass level topics. For PG course, candidates must prepare as per the UG syllabus.
For complete syllabus, candidates are advised to go through information brochure & it will be also available via online mode.
Here we are providing tips & tricks while preparing for PESSAT examination:
- Make complete routine & strictly follow it.
- Make short notes & revise it.
- Go through complete syllabus & exam pattern.
- Practice from previous year question paper.
- Keep atleast last one week for revision.
- Take nutritious diet & proper 8 hours sleep.
FAQ’s (Frequently asked Questions)
PESSAT Slot Booking
PESSAT Slot Booking can be done as per the candidate’s convenience. Candidates must have to book the slot via online mode by entering registration number & email ID.
The process for B.Tech course has been commenced from 26th July 2021 & for other courses it has been started from 11th February 2021. During the slot booking process, candidates must have to choose their exam city, exam center, and exam date.
PESSAT 2021 Admit Card
The admit card is mandatory item which candidates have to carry at the examination center. Candidates must have to download PESSAT 2021 Admit Card before one-two days of the examination. Along with admit card, candidates must also carry one valid ID proof such as Aadhar card, Driving License, etc. It has been made available on 10th July 2021 for B.Tech (diploma lateral entry).
To download admit card, candidates must have to use their login credentials. Hall Ticket contain all details like candidates name, roll number, exam date & timings, and all important instructions. Candidates are advised to read all the given instruction & strictly follow it.
PESSAT 2021 Result
PESSAT Result will be published on the website via online mode. Candidates will have to use their login credentials such as Date of Birth (D.O.B) & registration number to check result. It will be made available on 25th August 2021 for B.Tech.
Students who will appear for PESSAT examination will be able to check their result. Result will contain all the details like candidates name, marks scored in each subject, total marks, percentage, and result status.
PESSAT 2021 Counselling
After the result declaration, authority will organize PESSAT counselling process. It will be mandatory for all qualified candidates to participate in the counselling session. For B.Tech course, it will be organized on 3rd, 4th and 5th September 2021.
The counselling session will be organized via offline mode in two rounds. After first round of counselling, candidates will have to submit their following documents:
- 10thmarksheet & certificate
- 12thmarksheet & certificate
- PESSAT 2021 Score Card
- PESSAT 2021 Admit Card
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate (If required)
- Date of Birth (D.O.B) certificate
- Valid photo ID proof
If you have any other query regarding PESSAT 2021, you can ask your query in the comment section given below.