PESSAT 2021 Counselling (Started), Seat Allotment – Check Here
PESSAT 2021 Counselling has been started for B.Tech & other courses. PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test) is administered by the PES University. To get admission in various UG & PG professional courses, the university conducts the PESSAT entrance exam every year. For engineering programmes, PESSAT will be conducted on different dates in various cities. PESSAT is a all India level entrance exam which can be attempted only once in a year. From this article candidates can check all information regarding PESSAT counselling 2021.
PESSAT 2021 Counselling – Started
Check here for complete details about PESSAT 2021 Counselling and admission. Click here to view details.
PESSAT 2021 Counselling (1st round) has been started for B.Tech & other courses. Click here to register.
Candidates will be shortlisted on basis of performance of the candidate in the entrance examination. In the PESSAT Counselling 2021 candidates must have to go through the personal interview.
The counselling will be organised for the qualified candidates only. The complete schedule of counselling will be displayed on the website by the university.
After the declaration of result candidates will be required to attend the counselling procedure. It will be mandatory for the candidates to present in person at the prescribed reporting time.
Candidates have to pay the counselling fee for attending the counselling. Counselling for round 2nd will be started from September 2021.
Counselling will be organised separately for all courses. Physical presence of candidates will be must on the day of counselling.
If candidate will not get the seat, their fee will be refunded back in 10-15 days in the form of cheque.
PESSAT Counselling Schedule 2021
PESSAT Counselling 2021 will be organised through online mode. Check the counselling schedule for PESSAT Exam:
|1st Round Counselling||3rd September 2021|
|Last date for submission of original documents|
(only for admitted students)
|24th September 2021|
|Second Round of B.Tech Counselling||–|
|Counseling at PES University for seat selection||4th September 2021|
|Last date for submission of Original documents/ Surrender of Seat (only for admitted students)||24th September 2021|
|Second Round of B.Arch Counseling||–|
PESSAT Admission 2021
Registration will be the mandatory step for admission to various UG & PG courses offered by PES University. Candidates must have required to register on the website for counselling.
Qualified candidates will be able to get admission in B.Tech course on the basis of PESSAT test and personal interview.
After taking the PESSAT, a short interview will be held on the day of the test in the examination hall.
As per the University rules 60% seats will be filled by PESSAT 2021, COMEDK 2021 and other national level entrance exams. The remaining 40% of the seats will be reserved for the KCET qualified candidates.
The first priority will be given to the PESSAT entrance exam qualified candidates.
Candidates will be able to check the last year seat matrix from given below table:
|Name of Programme||Total no. of seats||Total seats for CET quota||Total seats for PESSAT quota||No. of NRI/ Foreign/ Sponsored seats|
|Computer Science Engineering||480||192||216||72|
|B.Tech in Biotechnology||60||24||27||9|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||120||48||54||18|
Documents required for attending the counselling:
Candidates should bring following documents at the time of counselling along with Original +2 Sets of Self Attested Photo copies:
- PESSAT 2021 Rank Card and Admit Card.
- 10+2 Marks Card (PUC) (If original not available, provisional marks card with original signature of the college authority to be produced for verification).
- 10th Marks Card (SSLC)/ Birth Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate (if applicable).
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable).
- Passport & Stamp Size Photos 4 Copies each.
- Two DDs in favour of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore For Rs. 3,20,000 & For Rs. 10,000
- Aadhaar Card.
- PEESAT Admission Order & Rank Card MQT Admission Order.
If you have any query related to the PESSAT 2021 Counselling, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box.