PGIMER 2023 Application, INI SS Registration (Started) – Apply Here
PGIMER (INI SS) 2023 Application Form has been started for January session. It is released separately for two session i.e January and July. The admission will be offered by the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER). It is a well-known institute located in Chandigarh, Punjab. The admission will be based on the INI CET and INI SS scores. Through INI CET, admission will be offered in MD/ MS (6 years) courses. Through INI SS, candidates will be given admission in DM/ MCH (3 years) and MDS courses. INI CET and INI SS is conducted by AIIMS which provide admission in PGIMER and other various institutions. Here in this article, we have provided complete details about PGIMER Application Form 2023.
PGIMER 2023 Application Form – Started (INI SS)
PGIMER (INI SS) 2023 Registration has been started for January session. Click here to register.
PGIMER (INI CET) 2023 Registration can be filled till 26th September 2022.Click here to register.
Following are the details about application form for PGIMER 2023 with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for INI SS for January session has been started from 29th September till 17th October 2022.
- The application form for INI CET has been released from 5th till 26th September 2022.
- Candidates must not forget to check eligibility criteria, as form is accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, educational qualification, email id, etc.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form leads to rejection, so cross-check the details before submission.
- During registration, upload the scanned documents as passport size photograph and signature in specified format.
- Authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates but for specific fields only.
- Submit the form and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates must pay the fee through debit/ credit card/ net banking.
- Application fee is non-refundable once paid.
The application fee for different categories is as follows:
|General/ OBC/ OCI/ RA/ FN/ Sponsored candidates||Rs 2000/-|
|MD/ MS and Hospital Administrative courses and SC/ ST/ EWS candidates||Rs 1500/-|
|For DM/ M.Ch courses (general candidates)||Rs 4000/-|
PGIMER 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria given for PGIMER 2023 below:
For MD/ MS and Hospital Administrative courses:
- Qualification: The registered candidates must have MBBS degree from MCI recognized university.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidates must score at least 55% marks for general (50% marks for SC/ ST and 45% marks for PWD) candidates.
- Internship: 1 year of training/ internship will be mandatory for the applying candidates.
For DM/ M.Ch. courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have MD/ DNB degree for DM courses and MD/ MS degree for M.Ch courses or its equivalent degree recognised by NMC.
- Experience: For DM/ M.Ch. courses, candidates must have minimum 3 years of experience in Govt. Hospital in the relevant field or 5 year in general practice.
- Percentage:The minimum marks candidates must secure who belong to UR/ OBC/ EWS obtain 55% marks (50% marks for reserved category) in aggregate all MBBS professional examinations.
PGIMER 2023 Application Dates
Check the below official PGIMER 2023 application dates of January session given below:
For INI CET:
|Online application form||5th September 2022|
|Last date to apply||26th September 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration and Last date to correct rejected images||30th September till 3rd October 2022|
|Final status of Accepted Basic registration||6th October 2022|
|Date of exam||13th November 2022|
For INI SS:
|Application form starts||29th September 2022|
|Last date to apply||17th October 2022|
|Uploading of application status||21st October 2022|
|INI SS Exam date||6th November 2022|
How to Apply for PGIMER 2023
Here are some steps given for filling the online application form for PGIMER 2023 below:
- Visit the website (link is available above).
- Click on “login” for registration.
- After login, generate the registration number.
- Enter the basic details like name, email id, gender, date of birth for registration.
- Fill other details like Personal details, academic details, choosing the examination cities, permanent address, etc.
- After entering the details, upload the scanned documents photograph and signature.
- The photograph and signature must be in JPG/ JPEG format and prescribed size.
- After uploading, candidate can proceed with “Make Payment”.
- The fee can be submitted through online mode using Credit card, Debit card, and Net Banking.
- After all the steps, candidate must recheck all details in application form.
- Download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Leave your comments in comment section below if you have any query related to PGIMER 2023 Application Form.