REAP 2022: Application Form, Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria
REAP 2022 Registration process will be commenced from the month of June 2022 through online mode. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. The REAP 2022 admission procedure will be regulated for the various UG Programmes like B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Arch. etc. Candidates will get shortlisted for the offered programmes on the basis of various JEE Main/ NATA Scores or 12th level scores. Through this article, we will provided the complete details with latest information regarding the REAP 2022 Admission Procedure.
REAP 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete important dates for the REAP 2022 Examination:
|Starting of application form||June 2022|
|Last date to deposit registration fee||Last week of July 2022|
|Last date to register/ filling of option form||Last week of July 2022|
|Counselling allotment for out of Rajasthan candidates||1st week of August 2022|
|Physical counselling for Ex- servicemen (Phase – I)||2nd week of August 2022|
|Physical counselling for PWD/ KM candidates||2nd week of August 2022|
|Last date to report for outside of Rajasthan candidates||2nd week of August 2022|
|Final seat matrix for candidates with Rajasthan domicile||3rd week of August 2022|
|Publication of 1st counselling list (I- allotment)||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 1st counselling||3rd week of August 2022|
|Upward moment option starts from||4th week of August 2022|
|Upward moment ends on||4th week of August 2022|
|2nd Counselling list (II- allotment)||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to report for Rajasthan domicile candidates after 2nd counselling||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to deposit original documents at the last reported institute||Last week of August 2022|
|Last date to withdraw from admission||Last week of August 2022|
|Option of Internal sliding starts||–|
|End of Internal sliding option||–|
|Declaration of Internal sliding list & results submission to REAP office||–|
|Declaration of Special round seat matrix||–|
|Starting of registration & filling of option form for special/ spot round||–|
|Last date to deposit registration fees/ advance fee for spot round||–|
|Last date to register/ fill option form for spot round||–|
|Counselling allotment list for special/ spot round||–|
|Last date to report for after special/spot round||–|
REAP 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details you need to know regarding the REAP Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from June 2022.
- The registration procedure for the REAP 2022 will be regulated only once.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form very carefully as there won’t be any correction facility for the application form.
- The details filled by candidates must be same as it appears in their 10th marksheet, any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form before the last week of July 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- Application Fee for every candidate will be 700/-.
- Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and E-Wallet payment gateway for transaction of application fee.
REAP Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for the REAP 2022 Examination:
For B.Tech. Courses:
- Age Limit: Candidates must born on or after October 1, 1996 and 5 year relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects to be eligible.
- Qualifying Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ OBC / SBC of Rajasthan state) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final examination of 10+2 can also apply for the admission.
For B.Arch. Courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subject: Applying candidates must have Mathematics as mandatory subject in the qualifying examination.
- Score: Candidates must have valid score in the NATA 2022 to be eligible for admission.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
REAP 2022 Merit list
The merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list for registered candidates only. Candidates will be able to access their merit list through online mode.
REAP Merit list will be made available for every registered candidate through the website of conducting authority. The merit list will be consisting of rank wise names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
REAP 2022 Reservation
The admission will be offered to the candidates on the basis of reservation policy prescribed by the state government of reserved category candidates. As per the reservation policy of Govt. of Rajasthan, except for private institutions & 50% seats in self-financed Govt. engineering institutions remaining seats will be reserved for the reserved category candidate.
The complete reservation criteria for the REAP 2022 will be as follows:
|SC/ST||16% (SC), 12% (ST)|
|OBC NCL candidates||21%|
|Defence killed/ ex-servicemen/ gallantry award winner||3%|
REAP 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure for the REAP 2022 will be conducted through the online mode only. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in the various rounds as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling. The result of 1st round of counselling procedure will be declared from the first week of August 2022.
The counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including the choice filling, Allotment of seats and reporting at allotted center. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Candidates will have to report at their allotted center within given period of time for confirming their seat after allotment of seat.
REAP 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for REAP 2022 will be regulated on the basis of candidate’s merit in various National Level entrance exam and 10+2 examination. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of combined merit list released by the authority for every registered candidate.
Candidates will also have to submit the following documents at the time of reporting at their allotted center for verification round:
- 10th & 12th Pass certificates & Mark sheets
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Under taking by OBC/SBC in required format
- PWD certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate for Ex-servicemen
- NATA /JEE Main Score card
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Domicile certificate, etc.
If you have any other query related to REAP 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.