SAAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Started – Apply Here
SAAT 2019 Application Form has been extended till 7th May 2019. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a conducting body of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT). It organizes every year for offering admission in different UG & PG programmes. It is a university level entrance exam through which candidates can get admission in various institutions affiliated to the university. For medical & dental programmes the admission will be offered on the basis of NEET score. For complete details on SAAT application form 2019, candidates must go through this article.
SAAT 2019 Application Form – till 7th May
SAAT 2019 Application Form has been extended till 7th May 2019. Click here to apply.
The candidates those are interested to fill the SAAT 2019 application form are informed that the application form can be filled through online mode only.
- The online application form has been opened from 5th December 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 7th May 2019.
- For applying in more than one programme, candidates have to fill the separate application form.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Photo and Signature during filling up the application form. (File size should be less than 1 MB and file format will be png, gif, jpg jpeg).
- Candidates also have to select the admission selection process date (different dates for more than one course) as per their convenience.
- After submitting all the details, must take the printout of the application form.
There is no application/examination fee for any candidate.
Click here to view Instructions to fill the Application Form.
SAAT is managed by every year by the Siksha ‘O’ Anushandhan University. SAAT is a university level entrance test condcuted to offer admission in various UG and PG programmes. The admission into medical and dental programmes will be offered only through NEET Scores. The application form will be released in the first week of December 2019.
Candidates carefully check the eligibility criteria of each course before filling up the online application form.
|B.Tech||Pass 10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Secure at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC category).|
JEE Main Score: Candidates can also get admission through this score card.
|B.Pharma||Should clear 12th with PCB/PCMB & PCM and English subjects with minimum passing marks.|
|M.Tech||Pass B.Tech/B.E./AMIE/MCA/M.Sc or any equivalent exam with 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MBA/MHMCT/MHA/MHTM||Possess Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/OBC category).|
|MCA||Should have bachelor degree (3 years) in any discipline with securing at least 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC category).|
SAAT Application Dates
Here, we have given the official dates which can help the candidate to know about the exam date, application start date and last date.
|Opening of application form||5th December 2018|
|Closing of application form||7th May 2019|
|Exam date||14th – 28th April 2019 for online mode & 21st April 2019 for offline mode|
How to Apply
Follow the steps given below to fill the SAAT 2019 online application form.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- The application page will be opened on the screen.
- After that click on ‘send verification code’. An OTP will be send to the registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP to verify and the login details will be send to the candidate’s email ID.
- Now, fill the complete details required in the application form.
- Click on ‘Upload Pictures’ and upload the photograph and signature.
- After providing all the details, click on ‘Submit Now’ button.
- Preview all filled-in details and take the printout of acknowledgement page.
If you have any other queries about SAAT 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.