SAAT 2024: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Pattern
SAAT 2024 Application Form will be released in the first week of February 2024. It stands for Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test. SAAT is a university level examination conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anussandhan (SOA) every year to offer admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Interested candidates will get admission in various programs of UG and PG including Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing, Agriculture, Law, Management, and Hotel Management field. Admission will also be given on the basis of other State/ National Level entrance examinations such as JEE Main, NEET, CLAT, GATE, CAT, XAT, MAT, and GPAT. In the article given below, we have provided the complete information related to SAAT 2024 exam such as application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, exam pattern, etc.
SAAT 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||SOA (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test)|
|Commonly Name||SAAT 2024|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam, MBA Entrance Exam|
SAAT 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check out the given tentative SAAT 2024 Exam Dates below:
|Events||Exam Dates 2024 (Tentative)|
|Online Application Form||2nd week of February 2024|
|Application Form Last date to submit||2nd week of April 2024|
|Admit Card Date||4th week of April 2024|
|SAAT Exam Date 2024||1st week of May 2024|
|Announcement of Result||4th week of May 2024|
|Counselling process||May/ June 2024|
SAAT 2024 Application Form
We are providing the complete information related to SAAT 2024 application form below:
- The SAAT 2024 application form will be released from the first week of February 2024 (Phase 1).
- It will be available through online mode only, no other mode will be provided.
- The application form for Phase II will release from the 2nd week of April 2024.
- Candidates will have to provide the details like name, mobile number, email ID, and other asked details.
- Candidates are advise to provide the details correctly in the form, as wrong details may lead rejection of the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of latest photograph, signature, and all the required documents at the time of filling the form.
- The last date to submit the SAAT 2024 application form will be in the third week of April 2024.
There will be no application fee for SAAT 2024 examination.
How to Apply for SAAT 2024
- Step-1: Visit the website of SAAT (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Now provide the details in the application form.
- Step-3: Candidates must enter the details like name, personal details, education details carefully and submit it.
- Step-4: Upload the scanned documents as per the given specification.
- Step-5: Preview the details and click on the submit button.
- Step-6: At last, take a hardcopy of the application form for further admission procedure.
SAAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to fulfil the given SAAT eligibility criteria 2024 before filling out the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: To be eligible for the exam, candidates must pass class 12th or equivalent exam with recognized board.
- Marks: Applicants must score at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics and Mathematics as a mandatory subject along with on the following subjects such as Chemistry/ Computer Science, Electronics, Biology, Agriculture, Business Studies, Biotechnology.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: The pass candidates from class 12th or equivalent in any stream will be eligible to apply.
- Marks: To be eligible for the exam, candidates must score at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates).
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in the final year of graduation in 2024 will also be able to apply for MBA.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass B.Tech. degree or equivalent in the relevant field to apply.
- Marks: For general category, candidates must obtain at least 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved category candidates at the qualifying exam.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applicants must pass BCA/ Bachelor degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent degree or B.Sc./ B.Com/ BA (with additional course as per the norms of the concerned university) to apply.
- Marks: To apply for MCA, candidates must obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved category candidates).
- Subject: Applicants must have Mathematics as a mandatory subject in class 12th level or at graduation level to apply.
SAAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Following will be the complete information related to SAAT Exam Pattern 2024 below:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Duration: 3 hours will be given to solve the paper.
- Medium: The paper will be available in English language.
- Type of Questions: The Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) type will be asked in the exam.
- No. of Questions: Exam will comprises of 120 questions in total.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Total||120 questions||480 Marks|
|Sections||Number of Questions|
SAAT 2024 Syllabus
There are many courses in SAAT 2024, and there will be different syllabus for each course. To prepare for the undergraduate courses, candidates must studies from class 12th standard. For postgraduation, candidates must prepare according to the subject studied in graduation program.
The SAAT 2024 syllabus for some courses is provided below:
For B.Tech./ B.Pharma:
- Mathematics: Integral Calculus, Relations and Functions, Sets, Coordinate Geometry, e
- Chemistry: Chemical Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Atomic Structure, Co-Ordination Compounds, Hydrocarbons, Hydrogen, Biomolecules,
- Biology: Plant Cell, Morphology of Angiosperms, Multi Cellularity in Animals, History, Continuity of Plant Life, Animal World, , Types of Respiration, Environmental Biology, e
- Physics: Rotational Motion, Kinematics, Electromagnetic Waves, Thermodynamics, Oscillations and Waves, Current Electricity, etc.
Lateral Entry (B.Tech):
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics, Work & Energy and Statics.
- Mathematics: Laplace Transforms, Series Method, Ordinary Differential Equations, Matrices, e
- Basic Electrical Engineering: Electromagnetism & Electrodynamics, Electrostatics, D.C. Circuits, A.C. Circuits, Illumination, et
- Computer Awareness: Introduction of Computer, Simple DOS commands, Computer Arithmetic, Flow Charts, Constants, etc.
- Mathematics: Probability and Statistics, Integral Calculus, Differential Calculus, Co-ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions, Trigonometry, Number System, Algebra of Sets, etc.
SAAT Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the given tips and tricks to score better in the SAAT exam:
- Go through the complete exam pattern to prepare accordingly.
- First step is to check out the complete syllabus of the exam.
- Make a proper and balanced schedule to study for the exam.
- Try to solve as much as the last years’ of questions paper to understand the questions.
- Take care of your health and stay hydrated.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
SAAT 2024 Admit Card
SAAT admit card 2024 will be released in the fourth week of April 2024. It will be released through online mode only. Registered candidates for the exam will be able to download the admit card from the website.
Candidates will have to login on the dashboard using email Id and password to access the admit card. Details like application number, name, parents name, signature, photograph, exam date, time, reporting time will be there in the admit card. Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall without having a valid admit card.
SAAT 2024 Result
The SAAT result 2024 will be declared in the Fourth week of May 2024 through online mode only. Appeared candidates in the entrance examination will be able to access the result on the website.
Login details like date of birth and enrolment number will be required to download the result from the website. The merit list will also be prepared by the authority for successful candidates as per their marks in the exam. For different courses a separate merit list will be drawn.
SAAT 2024 Merit List
The authority will prepare a separate merit list for all the qualifying candidates on the basis of SAAT 2024 result. The individual merit list will be released for every program like B.Tech, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Pharma, MCA, MBA, M.Tech lateral entry into various and other regular programs.
Candidates will have to visit the website to check the merit list. Only appeared candidates will be able to access the merit list through online mode.
SAAT 2024 Counselling
The SAAT counselling procedure will be the last process for admission after clearing the entrance examination. Only qualified candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process when the authority will invite the candidates.
On the basis of the merit list and marks secured by the candidates in the exam, they will be called for the counselling. Qualified candidates will get counselling letters and rank card through email. Candidates must carry some of the important documents for the verification procedure during the counselling session:
- Admit card of SAAT 2024
- Rank card of SAAT 2024
- Proof of Identity (Aadhar)
- Original Date of Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate
- Original School/ College Leaving Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- +2 Mark sheet and 10th mark Sheet
- Original Degree of qualifying examination
- Two sets of attended photocopies of all original documents
- Four recent passport size colored photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with original caste certificate
In case of any query related to SAAT 2024 exam, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment section.