SAAT Admit Card 2021, SAAT Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
SAAT Admit Card 2021 will be released from the month of April 2021. SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a university level examination. This examination will be managed by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year. Through this test, candidates can get admission into UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, management, etc. Check this article to get detailed information about SAAT 2021 Admit Card.
SAAT Admit Card 2021
The authority will issue the admit card only to those candidates who will successfully submitted their application form before the last date. Candidates can get it only through online mode from the website.
It will be released from the first week of April 2021. It will not be transferable to any other person. Candidates should examine their SAAT 2021 hall ticket carefully once received. In case any discrepancy found, the candidates should immediately contact to Director, Admissions.
Without a valid hall ticket, no candidates will be allowed to attend the examination. It should be verified by the invigilators. Candidates should preserve it till admission procedure not over. Candidates should produce a valid ID proof along with printed SAAT 2021 Admit Card.
SAAT 2021 Admit Card Date
Candidates will be able to get their SAAT hall ticket 2021 from the website only through online mode. It will be issued from the first week of April 2021. There will be no other mode to get admit card. The examination will be organised from second to last week of April 2021. After a few days of examination, the result will be released by the authority.
How to Download
Candidates can download SAAT Admit Card 2021 by following the given instructions:
- Visit the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on the given link.
- A new page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Fill your “Username” & “password” in a given space.
- Click on login button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on “Download Admit Card” button.
- Check it carefully.
- Download it & take a print copy of it for further procedure.
Admit Card Details
It contain information about exam related details & candidate’s information, the details given on the admit card are mentioned below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the Candidates
- Venue of Test Center Allotted
- Test Schedule
- Instructions, etc.
Instructions for Exam Day
- The exam center will be opened to candidates before half an hour of examination.
- No candidates will be permitted to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card & ID proof.
- Candidates should take their respective seat 15 minutes before starting of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after examination starts.
- Candidates have to put their signature on the attendance roll sheets before exam commencement.
- Candidates should not carry cellular phones, mobile phone, bluetooth devices, pagers, palm tops or any electronic device in the examination hall.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall until the examination is over.
If you have any queries about SAAT Admit Card 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.