Sharda University Admission 2024: Application, CUET Dates (Out)
Sharda University 2024 Exam Dates has been announced through CUET. Application Form will be released via online mode. Candidates will be offered admission under various UG & PG level courses. The university offers various courses under Engineering, Law, Medical, Science etc. Admission will be also offered through various National Level scores such as UPSEE, JEE Main, LSAT, CLAT, XAT or other entrance exam. University also organizes its own entrance exam as Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT). Though, students who will qualify national level tests need not to appear for SUAT. Also, admission will be given on the basis of CUET scores. Candidates must go through following details such as application form, dates, eligibility and much more regarding Sharda University 2024 Admission.
Sharda University 2024 Notification – Exam Dates Announced (CUET)
Sharda University 2024 Exam Dates have been announced through CUET. The exam will be conducted from 15th till 31st May 2024 for UG & from 11th till 28th March 2024 for PG. Check below for complete dates details.
The various courses offered under UG & PG level programmes by Sharda University are as follows:
UG: B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, B.A (Hons.), B.Sc., LL.B, B.Arch, Bachelor’s of Physiotherapy (BPT), BCA, B.Com (Hons.) & much more
PG: MBA, M.Tech, M.Com, MCA, MBBS, M.Sc. In Information Technology, MS, MD etc.
Sharda University 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||Sharda University Admission Test 2024|
|University NAAC rating||A+|
|Exam Level||university level|
Sharda University 2024 Important Dates
|Application form releases||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date to apply||4th week of May 2024|
|Slot booking starts||1st week of June 2024|
|SUSAT 2024 Exam Date||3rd week of June 2024|
|Result||4th week of June 2024|
|Counselling||1st week of July 2024|
Sharda University 2024 Application Form
Candidates must check following details regarding Sharda University 2024 application form:
- The application form for Sharda University 2023 will be released via online mode.
- Candidates will be able to register for Sharda University 2023 from first week of February 2024.
- While filling application form, candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility, so candidates are advised to cross-check the details before submission.
- Before filing the application form, candidates must not forget to check their eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- All communication details will be sent to candidate’s registered mail ID & number, so it must be valid/ working.
- Once all details are completely filled, one must submit the application form & take its printout for future use.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online mode.
- The mode of transactions will be credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI.
- The application fee will be Rs. 1500/- for each category candidates.
- In any case, the fee will be non-refundable.
How to apply for Sharda University
Check following step by step procedure regarding how to apply for Sharda university:
- Visit official website (Link will be given above)
- Enter basic & communication details in the form
- Through given OTP, login & proceed to fill the form
- After providing each details in the form, cross-check the information
- Now upload passport size photograph & signature
- Submit the application fee
- Take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Sharda University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for Sharda University 2024:
For B. Tech courses:
- Qualifications: Applying candidates must have qualified 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: One must have obtained minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exam & atleast 50% marks in Mathematics.
- Mandatory Subjects: Candidate must have PCM/ Computer Science/ PCB for Biotechnology.
- Score: To be eligible, candidates will have to clear SUAT entrance exam and Personal Interview rounds.
- Qualification: One must have qualified 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must have score minimum 60% marks in the qualifying exam
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 17 years of age on 31st December 2024.
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have qualified Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Percentage: He/ She must have scored atleast 50% marks in qualifying exam.
Sharda University 2024 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure for Sharda University 2024 include various steps. First, candidates will have to register themselves successfully. After registration, one have to appear for the examination. Hence, candidates who will clear the national level entrance exam will not be required to clear SUAT entrance test.
Further, those candidates who will qualify the SUAT test, will be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) rounds. However, final admission will be given after checking scores in entrance exam & performance in GD & PI rounds.
Also Check: Sharda Uni Admit Card
Sharda University 2024 Admission Test (SUAT)
Sharda University organizes Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) every year. It is an entrance exam conducted via online mode. Candidates will be given 1 hour 30 min to solve the paper. Question paper will consists of 100 questions in the paper.
For each correct answer, students will be given 1 marks. There will be no negative marking for an incorrect response. Also, students must reach the exam venue half an hour before the exam timing.
Sharda University 2024 Result
The result for Sharda University 2024 will be made available within a week after the test. It will be published via online mode. Candidates must keep their login details ready to check Sharda University 2024 Result.
Result may also be released in the form of merit list as pdf format. Also, students are advised to take printout of result for future use. Candidates whose name will appear in the merit list will have to take participate in the counselling process.
Sharda University 2024 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure for Sharda University 2024 will be commenced via online mode. It will start from second week of August 2024. Only those candidates will be able to take participate in the counselling session whose name will appear in the merit list.
It will be also mandatory to score atleast cut off marks to be eligible for counselling session. Further, admission will be offered to candidates only after verification of documents & required fee submission. The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- 10th/ 12th marksheet & certificate
- Category certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Migration certificate
- Multiple passport size photographs
- D.O.B Proof
- ID proof
If you have any other queries regarding Sharda University Admission 2024, you can ask us leaving your comment below in the comment box.