SNAP 2022 Registration (Stared), Application Form – Apply Here
SNAP 2021 Application Form has been released on 31st August 2021. SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a university level entrance examination conducted by Institutions of Symbiosis International University. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in MBA course offered in various campuses of Symbiosis University across the country. Through this article, interested candidates for SNAP will know the complete details regarding the SNAP Application Form 2022.
SNAP 2022 Application Form – Released
SNAP 2021 Registration has been started from 31st August 2021. Click here to apply.
Checkout the complete details with some noteworthy instructions regarding the SNAP Application Form 2022:
- The SNAP Application Form has been released through Online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form through the website of Institutions of Symbiosis International University.
- Candidate must go through the complete eligibility criteria before applying, as only eligible candidate can apply for SNAP 2022.
- SNAP 2022 Registration Form has been made available from 31st August 2021 to 27th November 2021.
- Candidate have to fill the application form with authentic details only as any incorrect detail can lead towards rejection of application form.
- Institutions of Symbiosis International University might not provide any correction facility for the application form, so candidates must fill form carefully.
- Details like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name and Date of birth should be spelt same as it appears in high school marksheet, certificate and Identity proof.
- Candidates must submit the application form before prescribed date, as no candidate will be allowed to submit application form after that date.
- Candidate are advised to take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
Candidates shall submit the following documents at the time of SNAP application form:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation marks sheet
- Latest Scanned photograph along with signature
- Category certificate, etc.
- Application fee for every candidates is Rs.1750/-.
- Candidate can pay application fee through both online and offline mode. The fee will be non-refundable.
- For online payment, candidates can use Bill desk Payment Gateway, Ease buzz Payment Gateway and Indian Bank Payment Gateway for transaction.
- For offline mode, candidates can use Demand Draft payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here is the complete eligibility criteria details for SNAP:
- Nationality: Candidates with Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO or Foreign national citizenship can apply for SNAP 2022 Examination.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for SNAP must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidate must have scored at least 50% marks in qualifying examination to be eligible and 45% marks for candidates who belong to reserve category.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final year examination in 2022 can also apply for SNAP 2022.
SNAP 2022 Application Dates
Checkout the complete tentative SNAP 2022 application dates:
|Registration starts||31st August 2021|
|Registration closes||27th November 2021|
|Admit Card||4th December 2021|
|SNAP exam||19th December 2021 (test 1)|
|8th January 2022 (test 2)|
|16th January 2022 (test 3)|
|Result Announcement||1st February 2021|
How To Apply For SNAP 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling SNAP 2022 online Application Form:
- Register yourself on the website of SNAP with valid details.
- Fill the Registration form and generate the login details.
- Now login with your registered email and password and click in login link.
- Then fill the application form with required detail like Personal details, educational details, communicational details, etc. and submit the details.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions for application form before start filling application form.
- Submit the details and proceed for next steps.
- Candidates can submit the application form at once or in separate steps though he/ she must save the data after completing each steps.
- Now upload your latest photograph with plane background and running hand signature.
- Candidates must upload the Photo and signature within the prescribed format and size.
- Now select the preferred payment modes i.e., Online and offline and proceed accordingly.
- Now complete the remaining steps and confirm the payment by paying prescribed amount.
- Once the Payment status show successful take the printout of application fee receipt and filled application form.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query about SNAP 2022 Application Form.