Shiv Nadar University Chennai Admission 2023: Application (Open)
SNU Chennai Application Form 2023 is open via online mode. Shiv Nadar University (SNU) offers various Undergraduate courses such as Data Science, Computer Science and Engineering, Commerce, etc. SNU conducts the university level entrance exam SNUCEE for candidates seeking admission in B.Tech. The admission will be based on the university level entrance test or merit list. The qualified candidates can get admission in various UG programmes like B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Com, etc. In this article, we have provided details about SNU Chennai Admission 2023 such as exam date, eligibility, merit list, etc.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2023 Notification – Application Released
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2023 Application Form is open via online mode. Click here to apply.
Shiv Nadar University Chennai 2023 (SNUCEE) Exam Date has been announced. It will be held on 8th April 2023 for Phase I. Check other dates below.
SNU Chennai 2023 Overview
|Name of University||SNU Chennai|
|Full form||Shiv Nadar University Chennai|
|Type of University||Private|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, B.Sc., B.Com|
SNU Chennai 2023 Exam Date
Check the official exam date for SNU Chennai Admission 2023 given below:
|Events||Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3||Phase 4|
|Application form release||Released||1st week of February 2023||2nd week of February 2023||3rd week of March 2023|
|Last date to apply||1st April 2023||1st week of April 2023||2nd week of April 2023||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam date||8th April 2023||23rd April 2023||6th May 2023||17th June 2023|
SNU Chennai 2023 Application Form
Here are the details about Shiv Nadar Chennai 2023 application form provided below:
- The application form has been started from the December 2022.
- Candidates can apply for SNU Chennai Admission 2023 through online mode.
- Register on the website by providing basic details like name, email id, phone number, etc.
- All the details in application form must be correct as there no correction facility provided to candidates later.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in the application form.
- The last date to fill the application form for first phase is till 1st April 2023.
- After filling all the details in the form take printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for SNU Admission is Rs 1500/- for each candidate.
- Application fee can be filled through online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee by using Debit card/ Credit card or Net Banking, etc.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for SNU Chennai Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of SNU Chennai Admission 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the Apply Now button.
- Step-3: On the registration form, candidates will have to verify the email id via the verification sent to them.
- Step-4: Enter the details to fill the application form like personal, academic, contact number, etc.
- Step-5: Candidates need to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
SNU Chennai Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for various courses in SNU Chennai Admission 2023:
For B.Tech course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- Subject: To appear for B.Tech course candidates must pass with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as mandatory subject.
- Marks: Candidate must score 75% marks to be eligible for admission.
For B. Com/ B.Com (Hons.):
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th standard or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam candidate must pass with Commerce and Accountancy as mandatory subject with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science as one of the subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will also be eligible for exam.
For B.Com (Professional Accounting):
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th standard board exam from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Commerce, Accountancy and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
SNU Chennai 2023 Admission Procedure
SNU Chennai 2023 admission procedure will start after candidates fill the Shiv Nadar University, Chennai application form. The admission will be based on the university level entrance exam SNUCEE conducted by the university.
The qualified candidates from entrance exam will be called for an interview and to confirm their admission candidates have to submit the required documents and pay the fees.
SNUCEE 2023 Entrance Exam
The entrance exam will be held through online mode. The exam will be conducted on 8th April 2023. The university will conduct the university level entrance exam called SNUCEE (Shiv Nadar University Chennai Entrance Examination).
The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates for admission procedure. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours to solve the paper. The exam will contain aptitude (45 mins) and core (75 mins) subjects. The exam will be conducted separately for both the sections.
SNU Chennai 2023 Merit List
The merit list will be released for every candidate participated in the exam. The merit list will be released from April 2023 through online mode. Candidates can check the merit list by entering the login credentials.
The merit list will be prepared based on the performance in the entrance exam. For each course separate merit list will be prepared. Candidates will be selected for counselling procedure after the exam.
SNU Chennai 2023 Counselling
SNU Chennai Counselling will be based on the final merit list. The counselling will be commenced after releasing the merit list. The counselling will be conducted in multiple rounds. The counselling procedure will be based on availability of seats after every round of counselling.
The qualified candidates will be allotted seats based on personal interview. It will be necessary to bring the original and photocopy of the documents for the purpose of verification at the time of counselling.
SNU Chennai 2023 Admission
The admission for all the candidates will be provided based on the entrance test scores and interview rounds after the counselling. The candidates can get admission after verifying all the documents in verification round.
After seats will be allotted every candidates need to report their allotted center with specific time period. After admission procedure, candidates must complete the remaining formalities for confirming their admission.
If you have any query related to SNU Chennai Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.
When will the application form will be released For SNU CHENNAI?
We will update apply link in article whenever application form will be out. You must stay tuned with us for the latest updates.
Do I have to attach digital signature in the application form?