SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form (Released), Eligibility – Apply Here
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form is available through online and offline both modes. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (JEEE) is a university level entrance examination. It is conducted once in a year by the SRM Institute of Science and Technology. Through this exam, admission will be offered to various under graduate Engineering courses. Examination will be held through online mode. The application form has been started from 12th October 2019. Candidates can read this article to know about the SRMJEEE application form 2020 including dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form – Released
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form has been released on 12th October 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates must go through the details of SRMJEEE 2020 application form from the given section:
- Application form is available from 12th October 2019.
- Aspirants have to register themselves in the SRMJEEE portal.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online or offline both modes.
- Fill all the correct details in the registration form like qualification, address, Personal details, etc.
- Candidates have to upload passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Students can make correction in the application form from the second week of April 2020.
- The last date of application submission will be 29th February 2020 (for OMR) and 30th March 2020 (for online mode).
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for further admission procedures.
- In case of DD, candidates will have to send filled application form along with a demand draft to the given address:
Directorate of Admission,
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu – 603203.
Click here to view the list of Post Offices.
- The application fee can be submitted through online or offline (DD) mode.
- Application fee will be non-refundable in nature.
- The demand draft will be made in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Candidates can check fee structure from the given section:
|Online mode||Rs. 1100/-|
|Offline mode||Rs. 1160/-|
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the SRMJEEE 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian citizen and PIO/OCI candidates are eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have completed 17 years as on 31/12/2020.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing their final year can also apply.
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must secure 60% aggregate in PCM in Rampuram, Kattankulathur, Vadapalani campuses and 50% aggregate in Delhi NCR campuses.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
For B.Tech Biotechnology /Biomedical Engineering / Genetic Engineering:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology are compulsory subjects.
- For International Baccalaureate (BI) with diploma, or Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology, or O-Level with Physics is compulsory.
Direct Admission: SRM institute offers direct admission to first rank students of all central or state boards in India, top 10,000 rankers in IIT JEE and top rankers in Tamil Nadu district and sports students in international or national level.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can check SRMJEEE 2020 official dates regarding the application form and exam:
|Starting of online application||12th October 2019|
|Last date to fill OMR sheet||29th February 2020|
|Last date for application submission||30th March 2020|
|Editing in submitted form||1st to 2nd week of April 2020|
|SRMJEEE exam||12th – 20th April 2020|
How to Apply for SRMJEEE 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for SRMJEEE 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Candidates need to register themselves.
- Now login by entering user id and password.
- Fill your application form carefully and fill details like education, address etc.
- Click of ‘payment’ and pay the application fee.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph, 10th, 12th mark sheet and signature (less than 500 kb size).
- After submission of all details and application form take a printout of the filled application form.
In this article, we have mentioned about SRMJEEE 2020 application form. Candidates can go through the information regarding the dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply and etc. Candidates who want to apply for SMRJEEE 2020 exam must read this article carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your query below.