TANCET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates – Apply Here
TANCET 2020 Application Form will be released from the first week of April 2020. Candidates will have to fill the application form through online mode. Through the TANCET, candidates can get admission in MBA, M.Arch, M.Tech, M.Arch, MCA, M.Plan, etc. programmes. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is a state level entrance examination. It is conducted by the Anna University, Chennai on behalf of Government of Tamil Nadu state. Candidates can go through the complete article to know more about the TANCET Application form 2020 including details like dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
TANCET 2020 Application Form
Here we have given details about the TANCET 2020 Application form:
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. No offline mode will be entertained to fill the application form.
- Application form can be filled from the first week of April 2020.
- Candidates must fill details like education, personal etc. carefully.
- One application form can be filled for three entrance test.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully, after final submission of application no modification will be done in the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form till the fourth week of April 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep printout safe till other admission procedures.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode only.
- Students have to fill additional fee to apply for more than one programme application (Rs.500 more for all candidates and Rs.250 more for ST/SC/SCA candidates of Tamil Nadu state).
- Candidates can pay their application fee using debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc.
- Application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
Candidates can check fee structure from below:
|For General Category Candidates||Rs. 500|
|For SC/ SCA / ST Candidates OF Tamil Nadu state||Rs. 250|
TANCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the TANCET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Score Card: Candidates having GATE 2020 score card will not be required to appear in the examination.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates they are appearing their final year are also eligible to apply.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 3 years of bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% (45% marks for SC/ ST category) marks in their qualifying examination.
For M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.E / M.Arch Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed UG degree from any recognized university or institutes.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 55% (45% marks for reserved candidates) marks in their qualifying exam.
Note: Candidates having BE/B.Tech degree obtained through distance mode will not be eligible to apply.
TANCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check tentative TANCET 2020 application dates related to application and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form begins from||1st week of April|
|Closing date of application form||4th week of April|
|TANCET 2020 exam date||May 2020|
How to Apply for TANCET 2020
Here candidates can check complete procedure to fill TANCET 2020 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on ‘Online registration’ link.
- Fill details like name of the candidate, date of birth mobile number, email ID and etc.
- After that click on ‘Register’ link.
- An email or message will be sent to your email id or registered mobile number.
- Candidates will have to login now using user id and password.
- Read all the given instructions and then click on ‘proceed’ button.
- Now fill the application form.
- Fill details like education, exam center, personal and other.
- Now click on ‘choose file’ and upload documents i.e. photograph and signature.
- Images size must be in between 20 KB to 30 KB in JPG or JPEG format.
- Cross check all the details by entering ‘preview’ button.
- After then click on ‘Pay now’ button.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Now click on ‘print application form’ tab and take a printout of the application.
- Keep the application form secure till other procedures.
In the above article, candidates can go through the details about TANCET 2020 application form. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and application form starting and closing dates. Read all the information present in the article must be read carefully before filling the application form.
If you have any other query about TANCET 2020 Application form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.