TISSNET 2020 Application Form (Started), Eligibility, Dates – Apply Here
TISSNET 2020 Application Form has been started via online from 18th October 2019. It is a university level exam conducted to offer admission in various Master’s degree programmes. TISSNET offers admissions in full time PG courses such as M.A, M.Sc., M.H.A, etc. The exam will be conducted by the Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS). The exam will be conducted in various city across country located in Mumbai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, etc. Candidates must also go through its eligibility norms before applying for the exam. Here we are providing details regarding TISSNET Application Form 2020.
TISSNET 2020 Application Form – Released
TISSNET 2020 Application form has been released from 18th October 2019. Click here for application form.
Candidates must check the following details regarding TISSNET 2020 Application Form:
- TISSNET 2020 Application Form is available through both online as well as offline mode.
- Candidates can submit the application form from 18th October 2019.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 25th November 2019.
- Students will be able to apply for three courses at any two campuses of TISS.
- Candidates will be able to apply for multiple programmes & pay for each of the programmes in single application form.
- More than one application of a single candidate will not be accepted.
- While filling application, candidates will have to provide valid/ working email id & mobile number.
- It will be mandatory for all the candidates to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- For offline application, candidates will have to request printed copy of application form through speed post with fee to the given address below:
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
Tata institutes of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
- Candidates can pay fee by offline as well as online mode.
- For offline mode, bank charges will be also applicable.
- In any case, application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
The application fee for various category & different payment option is given below:
|Payment mode||Category||No. of Programmes|
|Online (credit card/ debit card/ net-banking)||General||1030||2060||3090|
|SC/ ST/ OBC NCL||260||520||780|
|Offline (Cash deposit in any SBI Bank using challan)||General||1000|| |
|SC/ ST/ OBC NCL||250||500||750|
TISSNET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding TISSNET Eligibility Criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 or 4 year duration from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for the exam.
- Appearing: Candidates who will be appearing in their final year of graduation degree will be also eligible. But candidates who will be studying in the final year of graduation but have not qualified in all the subjects will be not eligible to apply for any master’s course offered by TISSNET.
- For LLM: Candidates will have to qualify LLB degree with minimum 50% marks in LLB degree from a recognized board or university.
TISSNET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding TISSNET exam dates:
|Application form commences||18th October 2019|
|Submission of application form||25th November 2019|
|Admit card availability||18th-19th December 2019|
|TISSNET exam date||4th January 2020|
How to Apply for TISSNET 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for TISSNET 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Enter all basic details such as name, email id, phone number etc.
- Now click on ‘Register’ button for submission.
- Candidates will receive link in their mail id or phone number.
- Click on the given verification link.
- Now enter your name & set password accordingly.
- Complete your application form by filling all other academic & qualification details.
- After that, click on ‘Save’ button.
- Upload passport size photograph, signature & important documents.
- Then choose the programs you wish to apply for.
- Proceed to ‘Fee payment’ option.
- Submit your application fee.
- Now, confirmation page will be generated in your application form.
- Now take multiple printouts of your application form for further use.
Candidates must remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding TISSNET 2020 application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to TISSNET 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.