TS ECET 2020: Application (Till 15th July), Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Pattern
TS ECET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15th July 2020. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the state level entrance test of TS ECET 2020. Through this entrance test candidates are provided admission into lateral entry in B.Tech, B.E, B.Pharm, and B.Sc (Mathematics) programmes. To get admission into various affiliated private or government colleges or institutions of Telangana, candidates have to qualify the exam with minimum prescribed qualifying marks. In this article we have provided complete details related to TS ECET 2020.
TS ECET 2020 Notifications – Application Extended
TS ECET 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15th July 2020 with late fee. Check here for application details.
TS ECET 2020 Exam to be held on 4th July 2020 has been postponed. New dates will be announced soon. Check here for details.
TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket has been released on 27th June 2020. Check here for hall ticket details.
TS ECET 2020 Important Dates
Check all the official TS ECET dates of Application form release date, last applying date, admit card release date, exam date, result release and counselling:
|Starting of Online registration||24th February 2020|
|Last date to submit the application (without late fee)||10th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.500/- late fee)||18th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.1000/- late fee)||25th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.5000/- late fee)||29th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the application (with Rs.10,000/- late fee)||15th July 2020|
|Application correction||22nd – 24th June 2020|
|Availability of Admit card/Hall ticket||27th – 30th June 2020|
|TS ECET 2020 Exam date||July 2020|
|Announcement of Result||–|
|Beginning of Counselling process||–|
TS ECET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can below check the complete details of the application form of TS ECET 2020:
- The TS ECET 2020 Application Form has been released from 24th February 2020.
- The complete application process consist of – Online Registration, Application fee payment, filling the application form and uploading of images.
- Complete application process can be accessible by the applicants in online mode only.
- Last date to submit the application form is till 10th June 2020. Also candidates can submit their application form after the last date by paying certain amount of late fee.
- Also candidates are able to make corrections in the application form from 22nd to 24th June 2020 in case mistake arises in the application form.
The Application fee to be paid by various category candidates is described below:
- For General candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For ST/SC candidates – Rs. 400/-
Applicants can pay the application fee through debit/credit card/UPI or net banking method. Fee can also be paid through AP or TS online centres.
TS ECET 2020 Admit Card
TS ECET Admit Card is made available for download on the website from 27th June 2020. It is an important document which must be carried by the students on the exam day to get entry into the exam hall. With the admit card students also have to carry their photo id proof for identity verification.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering the registration number and date of birth/password. The admit card contain details of the candidate and the exam name, time and date printed on it. In case of discrepancy, candidates can contact the officials.
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check below the,TS ECET Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be citizen of India. He/she must belong to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidates must possess a diploma degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from any recognized Board or University OR
He/she should have graduated in B.Sc (Mathematics) of 3 years duration from recognized University.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least of 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Reservation: 85% of the seats in each programme will be reserved for local candidates and remaining 15% will be unreserved seats specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
TS ECET 2020 Exam Pattern
The complete TS ECET exam pattern can be checked by the students below:
- Exam Date and Mode: TS ECET 2020 Entrance exam will be held on July 2020 through online CBT mode.
- Time Duration: The examination will be of total 3 hours.
- Language medium: The question paper will be in English only.
- Number and Type of Questions: Question paper will consist of total 200 objective type questions.
- Total Marks: The entrance test will be of total 200 marks.
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark will be given for every correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong responses.
Check the section wise distribution of marks for various programmes in the table provided below:
For Engineering Diploma Holders:
For Pharmacy Programme:
For B.Sc Mathematics:
TS ECET 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus of TS ECET 2020 is different for diploma, pharmacy and B.Sc (Mathematics) programmes. Candidates can check the complete syllabus from the website.
For Pharmacy programmes, the syllabus include various topics from the subjects of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutics.
For B.Sc (Mathematics), the syllabus include various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Analytical Ability and Communicative English.
For Engineering Diploma Programmes, the syllabus include various topics from the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Engineering Subject (separate for each branch).
TS ECET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can follow the below given preparation tips of TS ECET 2020 to qualify the exam with good score:
- Prepare a study routine before starting your exam preparation.
- Review the complete syllabus, marking and exam pattern.
- Solve past exam papers and sample papers.
- Make short notes and write down all the important formulas and concepts at one place.
- Take various mock tests to enhance your exam preparation.
- Prepare from mostly recommended sources of study materials.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS ECET 2020 Result
After the entrance test, the answer key of TS ECET Result will be released on the website. After the release of answer key, board will announce the results on the website. The result will be declared in the fourth week of July 2020. Candidates will be ranked as per the marks secured by them in the exam.
The board will not entertain requests of the candidates for the revaluation, re-totaling of marks or personal identification for online test. Selected candidates will be ranked as per the merit order for various branches of Engineering.
TS ECET 2020 Counselling
For admission into various engineering diploma programmes, pharmacy or B.Sc (Mathematics) programme, counselling process will be organized. The TS ECET counselling will be organized in online mode in the month of August 2020.
The selected candidates have to appear for counselling process at various designated helpline centers. Document verification and seat allotment of the candidates will be done during the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the choices filled, availability of seats, category and rank of the candidate.
If you have any query related to TS ECET 2020, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.