TS ECET 2024: Application Form (Out), Exam Date (Out), Eligibility
TS ECET 2024 Application Form has been released on 15th February 2024. Exam Date has been announced. It stands for Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is conducted by the Osmania University once in a year. TS ECET is a state level entrance exam conducted for the candidates who want admission in lateral entry for diploma holders in various UG engineering & B.Sc. (Mathematics) courses. Interested candidates will get admission into various affiliated private or government colleges or institutions in Telangana. Only eligible candidates will be able to fill out the application form through online mode.
In the article given below, we have provided the complete details related to TS ECET 2024 exam such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria etc.
TS ECET 2024 Notifications – Application Released
TS ECET 2024 Application Form has been released on 15th February 2024. Check here for application form details.
TS ECET 2024 Exam Date has been announced. It will be conducted on 6th May 2024. Check here for exam date details.
TS ECET 2024 Overview
|TS ECET Full Form
|Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test
|Online (Computer Based Test)
|Engineering and Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
TS ECET 2024 Exam Dates
Candidates can check out the given below table to know the TS ECET 2024 exam dates:
|Dates 2024 (Official)
|14th February 2024
|Release of application form
|15th February 2024
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)
With late fee of Rs 500/-
With late fee of Rs 2500/-
|16th April 2024
22nd April 2024
28th April 2024
|24th to 28th April 2024
|1st May 2024
|6th May 2024
|4th week of May 2024
|June/ July 2024
TS ECET 2024 Application Form
Here are the details regarding TS ECET 2024 Application Form given below:
- The TS ECET 2024 registration form has been available through online mode only.
- On 15th February 2024, the registration form has been released on the website.
- Candidates must be eligible to fill out the application form online on the website to appear in the entrance examination.
- Details like name, personal details, education details and other asked details will be required to submit at the time of filling the application form.
- The correction facility will also be provided by the authority to the candidates for rectification from 24th to 28th April 2024.
- The deadline to submit the application form without late fee will be 16th April 2024.
- Candidates are advised to complete the registration procedure before the deadline through online mode.
- After completing the registration process, candidates must take a hardcopy of the application form for further usage.
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or AP/ TS online centre can be used by the candidates for transaction.
- The application fee is different for every category candidates.
|For General Category
|For SC/ ST and PH category
TS ECET 2024 – How to Apply
- Step-1: Visit the TS ECET 2024 website (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Firstly, candidates will have to submit the required amount of application fee.
- Step-3: Fill the application form by providing the details such as personal, education, email id and phone number.
- Step-4: Now upload the scanned documents as per the given specification.
- Step-5: Preview the filled details before submitting the application form.
- Step-6: Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- Step-7: Take a printout of the form for further usage.
TS ECET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete TS ECET eligibility criteria 2024:
- Qualification: Diploma degree candidates in technology/ engineering/ pharmacy from the Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state board will be able to apply. 3 year B.Sc Degree with mathematics subject are also eligible to apply.
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be Citizen of India and belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh state.
- Marks: Applicants must have at least 45% marks (40% marks for the ST/SC category) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing: The appearing candidates in final year will also be able to apply for the TS ECET 2024 exam.
TS ECET 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete TS ECET Exam Pattern 2024 below in the given section:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online CBT mode only.
- Duration: Total 3 hours will be given to solve the paper.
- Total Marks: The exam will consist of total 200 marks.
- Type of Questions: The Multiple- choice type questions (MCQs) will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: In English language, the exam will be held.
- Shift: Total two shifts will be there morning and afternoon.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking in the exam.
In the table given below candidates can check the subject wise marking scheme:
For B.Sc. Mathematics Courses:
For Pharmacy Courses:
TS ECET 2024 Syllabus
The TS ECET syllabus 2024 will consist of the subjects according to the courses. The syllabus of engineering program will consist of topics from class 11th & 12th PCM subjects. The syllabus of B.Sc. (Mathematics) graduates will comprises with Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability.
- Chemical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Sc (Mathematics)
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
TS ECET Preparation Tips
Here we have provide TS ECET 2024 preparation tips for the examination:
- Divide equal time for all the subjects and prepare a timetable.
- Go through the officially prescribed syllabus for the entrance exam.
- Take help from the best book and study material available on the internet.
- Practice last year of question paper as much as you can.
- Try to include every single topic of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Take care of your healthy firstly and don’t take the stress.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
TS ECET 2024 Hall Ticket
The TS ECET 2024 admit card will be released on 1st May 2024. It will be release through online mode. The admit card link will be activated on the website of exam conducting authority. Candidates will have to use their login details such as application number, date of birth to download the hall ticket from the website.
Details regarding the exam date, exam venue, timing, reporting time, basic details of candidates will be there in the admit card. It will be compulsory to take the admit card to the exam centre on the day of examination. Without having a valid hardcopy of the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to write the exam.
TS ECET 2024 Answer Key
The authority will publish the TS ECET answer key 2024 through online mode. All the correct responses to the questions asked in the exam will include in the answer key. Candidates will be able to calculate their probable score in the entrance exam with the help of answer key.
In case, candidates found any discrepancy in the answer key candidates can raise objection against it through online mode. The final answer key will be published by the authority after analysing all the raised objections.
TS ECET 2024 Result
The Osmania University will release the TS ECET result 2024 in the fourth week of May 2024. Appearing candidates in the entrance exam will be able to check and download their result through online mode.
In the form of rank card, the TS ECET 2024 result will be declared. To download the result, candidates will have to submit the details like registration number, hall ticket number and date of birth in the online portal. On the basis of scores/ marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam, the rank card/ result will be published by the authority.
TS ECET 2024 Counselling
After the conclusion of the exam, the TS ECET 2024 counselling will be organized. Shortlisted candidates by TSCHE on the basis of their performance in the exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
The counselling process will includes various steps such as fee payment, document verification, choice filling and seat allotment. The seat allotment result will be released after the completion of counselling procedure. The final seat allotment will be released on the basis of the candidate’s TS ECET rank, availability of seats, and choices locked by them during counselling registration.
Participating Institutes of TS ECET 2024
Candidates can check the given TS ECET 2024 Participating Institutes:
- MJCET Hyderabad
- MLR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad
- Vivekananda Institute of Technology and Science, Karim
- Daripally Anantha Ramulu College of Engineering and Technology, Khammam
- Indur Institute of Engineering and Technology, Siddipet
- BV Raju Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
- CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad
- Malla Reddy College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad
- Malla Reddy University, Hyderabad
- NRI Institute of Technology (NRIH), Hyderabad
- Aurora’s Scientific Technological and Research, Hyderabad
- Muffakhan Jah College of Engineering and Technology
- Vaageswari Engineering College, Karimnagar
In case of any query related to TS ECET 2024 exam, candidates can ask their query below in the comment section.