TS ICET 2021 Application Form (Till 16th Aug), Registration – Apply Here
TS ICET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 16th August 2021 with late fee. TS ICET (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance test which is conducted every year. This exam is conducted each year by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE, Hyderabad. Through this exam candidates can get admission in MBA and MCA programmes. Various institutes of Telangana state offer admission through TS ICET scores. Candidates can read this article to know more about TS ICET application form 2021 including application form, fee, eligibility, dates and much more.
TS ICET 2021 Application Form – Till 16th Aug
TS ICET 2021 Application Form has been extended till 16th August 2021 with late fee. Click here to apply.
Candidates must check the details about TS ICET 2021 application form in the given steps:
- Application form for TS ICET 2021 has been made available through online mode. Any offline mode will not be entertained.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 7th April 2021.
- Application process can be done based on various steps- registration, filling of online application, fee payment, documents upload etc.
- Fill all correct details including personal, communication and academic etc.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph and signature in the application form.
- Documents should be uploaded in jpg/ jpeg file format.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 16th August 2021 with late fee.
- Correction facility is provided from 8th to 11th August 2021.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post.
- Take multiple printouts of filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode. Fee through any offline mode cas not be accepted.
- Candidates can make online payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking and AP/ TS online centers.
- Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
Here candidates can check fee structure for all category candidates:
|For general category candidates||Rs. 650/-|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 450/-|
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must read following TS ICET eligibility criteria before applying for the exam:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates should satisfy local/ non- local requirement of Telangana state.
For MBA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates should secure 50% (45% marks for SC/ ST category) aggregate marks from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their final year will also be eligible to apply.
For MCA Courses:
- Qualification: Candidates should have bachelor’s degree from any recognized institutes.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in their qualifying degree.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final year can also apply.
TS ICET 2021 Application Dates
Here in the table candidates can check tentative TS ICET application dates:
|Notification release||3rd April 2021|
|Starting of application form||7th April 2021|
|Last date to submit application form without any late fee||5th August 2021|
|Application correction facility||8th to 11th August 2021|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||10th August 2021|
|Last date (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||16th August 2021|
|Admit card availability||By 15th August 2021|
|Exam Date||19th & 20th August 2021|
How to Apply for TS ICET
Candidates can check complete procedure about how to fill TS ICET 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the ‘application fee payment’ link.
- Enter fee details and pay application fee through online mode via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- After submission of the fee you can check payment status.
- Now click on ‘fill application form’ link.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including personal, communication, category, educational.
- Fill three exam center choices as per your preferences.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now upload documents i.e. scanned photograph and signature in the specific format.
- Signature size should be less than 30 kb and photograph size must not be more than 50 kb.
- Review and check filled details carefully in the application form before submission of it.
- Now click on the ‘submit application’ button.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application for future references.
Through the above article we have provided all details about TS ICET 2021 application form. Candidates can check application details, fee, eligibility criteria dates and much more. We also have provided all steps to fill application form. Candidates must fill correct details in the application form to avoid any kind of mistake.
If you have any other query about TS ICET 2021 application form, then you can leave your queries below.