TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form (Till 20th Sep), Eligibility – Apply Here
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th September 2020. TS LAWCET is a state level entrance examination which is conducted once in a year. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in 3 or 5 year LLB course. TS LAWCET is conducted by the Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). Candidates can fill their application form through online mode only. Candidates must go through the complete article to know more about TS LAWCET Application form 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form – Extended Till 20th Sep
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form Last date has been extended till 20th September 2020 with late fee of Rs.4000/-. Click here to apply.
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Form will be released in fourth week of March 2021. Check details about TS LAWCET 2021 Application Form here.
Candidates can go through following details about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form:
- Application form can be filled through online mode only. No other mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Candidates can fill their application form from 6th March 2020.
- Candidates must fill all the details in the application form carefully.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- TS LAWCET application correction facility will be provided from 20th to 30th June 2020.
- Also, the application form can be filled till 10th June 2020. Late applications with late fee can be submitted till 20th September 2020 with late fee.
- After filling all details take printout of the filled application form.
- Keep the application form safe for future references.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode using debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ TS/ AP online centers.
- Application fee will be neither refundable nor transferable.
Candidates can check application fee for all categories from below:
|For General category||Rs. 800/-|
|For SC/ ST/PH category||Rs. 500/-|
TS LAWCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check below TS LAWCET eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for exam.
- Domicile: Candidates must have a domicile certificate laid down by the Telangana State government.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are appearing in their final year can also apply.
- Education Qualification:
- For 3 Year LL.B. Course: Candidates must pass 3 years of graduation degree from any recognized university of Telangana state.
- For 5 year LL.B. Course: Candidates must pass 10th and 12th class from any recognized board of Telangana state.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain minimum of 45% aggregate marks (40% for ST/SC candidates) in their qualifying examination.
TS LAWCET 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check TS LAWCET 2020 official exam dates related to application form and examination:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Announced)|
|Starting of application form||6th March 2020|
|Last date to fill application form without late fee||10th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||20th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||27th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||30th June 2020|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||20th September 2020|
|Application correction window||20th to 25th September 2020|
|Downloading of hall tickets||3rd October 2020|
|Exam date||9th October 2020|
How to Apply for TS LAWCET 2020
Candidates must go through below given procedure to know about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form:
- Visit the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on ‘Apply online’ link.
- Now click on ‘Proceed for payment of Application fee’ button.
- Select payment mode i.e. debits card/ credit card/ AP online etc.
- Click on the link ‘Registration fee payment procedure’.
- Fill asked details and click on ‘Payment verification’ tab and submit.
- Click on ‘Proceed to online application form filling’ tab.
- Fill details like education, personal, address, category and etc. details.
- Now click on ‘browse’ button.
- Upload your photograph and signature in JPG format.
- Click on upload button and then click ‘Submit’ button.
- Preview your details and then submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep application form safe till the completion of admission procedures.
Through this article, we have mentioned about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates must fill application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake in the form.
If you have any other query about TS LAWCET 2020 Application form then you can ask us by leaving your query below.