TS PGECET 2019: Counselling Procedure, Cut Off, Counselling
TS PGECET 2019 exercising web option for counselling has been extended till 14th August 2019. The examination has been conducted for admission to the regular PG courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture & graduate level Pharm-D. It is managed by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This exam is a Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test. Through this article, candidates can get complete information about TS PGECET 2019.
TS PGECET 2019 Notifications – Certificate Verification Extended till 14th
TS PGECET 2019 Counselling exercising web option has been extended till 14th August 2019 for PGECET qualified candidates.Check here for counselling details.
TS PGECET 2019 Document verification has been started from 7th August 2019 for GATE/GPAT.
TS PGECET 2019 Rank card has been released on 20th June 2019.Check here for rank card details.
TS PGECET 2019 Preliminary Answer Key & response sheet has been released on 1st June 2019.Check here for answer key details.
TS PGECET 2019 Exam Dates
Here, we have updated official TS PGECET exam dates & other important dates.
|Issue of Notification||6th March 2019|
|Date of commencement of online applications||13th March 2019|
|Last Date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||30th April 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||6th May 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 2000)||13th May 2019|
|Application Correction||15th-17th May 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||20th May 2019|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 10000)||25th May 2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||22nd-27th May 2019|
|Examination Dates||28th-31st May 2019 (Announced)|
|Response Sheet Release||1st June 2019|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||1st June 2019|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration||20th June 2019|
|Counselling Starts||7th August 2019|
Here, candidates can check the dates for admission through GATE and GPAT score:
|Date of online registration||1st May|
|Last Date for submission of online applications (without late fee)||15th May|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 500)||22nd May|
|Last Date for form submission (with late fee of Rs. 2000)||5th August|
|Certificate Verification||7th August 2019|
|Exercising Web Options||8th-9th August 2019|
TS PGECET Counselling 2019
The counselling first organized for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates. After admitting these candidates, the university will organize separate counselling TS PGECET 2019 qualified candidates for vacant seats.
The TS PGECET 2019 counselling will be comprised of certificate verification, exercising web options & seat allotment. It will be organized through offline (certificate verification) & online (exercising web options & seat allotment) mode.
Candidates can appear in the counselling from 7th August 2019 according to the rank. The seats will be filled on the basis of the rank/percentile scores secured in the examination.
Candidates can get their TS PGECET rank card/result on 20th June 2019. It has been released through online mode on the official website.
The TS PGECET Result 2019 can be checked by entering registration number, hall ticket number & date of birth.
The cut-off qualifying marks in the examination will be 30 marks. For SC/ST categories candidates, there will be no minimum qualifying marks.
TS PGECET Answer Key 2019
The university has released response sheet on 1st June 2019 through online mode.
After few days of publication of response sheet, candidates can check the preliminary answer key along with question papers. It is available on 1st June 2019.
If candidates have any objection regarding answer key, they can send the mail to the officials till the second week of June 2019.
TS PGECET 2019
TS PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates can download TS PGECET admit card 2019 through online mode. No admit card will be issued through offline or by post.
TS PGECET hall ticket is available from 22nd-27th May 2019. It can be downloaded only by entering registration number, date of birth & by selection exam stream.
TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
Check this section to know about application form date, releasing date & other details:
- Eligible candidates, those want to apply for TS PGECET 2019, they can fill & submit their applications through online mode only.
- There is no offline mode to fill the application.
- The TS PGECET application form 2019 has been released from 13th March 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application till 25th May 2019 (with late fee).
- Candidates, those apply on the basis of GATE/GPAT score, they have to fill separate application forms.
- Candidates can also make correction in the application form from 15th-17th May 2019.
- Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for further references.
The application fee is Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC/ST categories) per test. If candidates want to apply for more than one course, they have to pay a separate application fee. The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
The application fee is Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST categories) for GATE/GPAT.Check here– How to Fill TS PGECET 2019 Application Form
The eligibility criteria details are given below:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Candidates must belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state.
- Candidate should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must secure minimum 50% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
|Courses||Eligibility (Qualifying Exam)|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||Pass BE/B.Tech/AMIE examination.|
|Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy)||Pass B.Pharmacy degree.|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch)||Pass B.Arch degree.|
|Graduate Level Pharm-D||Pass 3 years B.Pharmacy degree.|
Note: The qualifying degree (Professional courses) obtained under distance mode must have AICTE/ Distance Education Council (DEC) approval.
TS PGECET exam is conducted for providing admissions to ME/M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/M. Arch & Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) courses. Is is organized every year by the Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. It is a state level entrance exam which will be conducted in the last week of May 2020.
TS PGECET Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates can check details about exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized through online mode.
- Language: The question paper will be asked only in the English language.
- Session: The examination will be held in two sessions, i.e. morning & evening.
- Duration: The duration of exam will be two hours.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 120 multiple choice objective type questions will be asked.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted to the candidates for each correct question.
- Negative Marking: No negative marks will be awarded for the incorrect answer.
TS PGECET 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus will be prescribed by the Osmania University as per the branches. It will be comprised of topics & chapters studied in bachelor degree. Candidates will prepare for the examination as per the prescribed syllabus. Whenever the official syllabus released, we will update here.
Check some simple Preparation tips & tricks for exam preparation:
- Plan your studies & give equal time for all the subjects.
- Solve previous year question papers & know the exam pattern.
- Prepare from the best study materials & books.
- Practice online mock tests. It helps to increase time management skills.
- Maintain your health also & prepare from the fresh mind.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If you have any other queries about TS PGECET 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.