TS PGECET 2022: Application (Extended), Exam Date (Out), Eligibility
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 10th July 2022 without any late fee. Mock Test has been released. Exam Dates have been announced. Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a state level engineering entrance exam conducted by the Osmania University on behalf of TSCHE. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various PG courses on Engineering field. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in various Govt. and Private colleges across the state. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the TS PGECET 2022 exam.
TS PGECET 2022 Notifications – Application Extended
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 10th July 2022. Check here for application details.
TS PGECET 2022 Mock Test is available for practice now. Check here for preparation details.
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Dates have been announced. The exam will be held from 29th July to 1st August 2022. Check here for exam date details.
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Dates
Following are the complete official exam dates for the TS PGECET 2022 Examination:
|Issue of notification||30th March 2022|
|Online application form submission||12th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||10th July 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 250)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 2500)||–|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||–|
|Hall Ticket availability||–|
|TS PGECET 2022 Exam Date||29th July to 1st August 2022|
|Answer key with question paper||–|
TS PGECET 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instructions regarding the TS PGECET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form has been released from 12th April 2022 through online mode.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully to avoid any rejection in the form.
- The Details filled by candidates in the application form must be correct and authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Details like Phone Number and Email Id must be correct and working as all the communication can be done through them.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- The last date for submission of application form is till 10th July 2022 (without late fee).
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through Credit Card, Debit Card Internet Banking and TS Online / AP Online.
- Application Fee for SC/ST and PH is Rs. 500/-.
- Other candidates have to submit Rs. 1000/-as application fee.
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete TS PGECET eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must be the bachelor’s degree holder in relevant fields to be eligible for admission in admission.
- Nationality: Applying candidates must be the Citizen of India to be eligible for examination.
- Domicile: Candidates must satisfy local/ non local domicile status of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- Marks: Applicant must have obtained at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester in the 2022 can also apply for the admission.
TS PGECET 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2022:
- Mode of Exam: The Examination will be conducted through online mode.
- Medium: The Medium of examination will be in English.
- Duration: Total 2 hours will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Session: The Examination will be conducted in two shifts as morning & evening.
- Questions Type: The question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The question paper will be consist of total 120 questions in the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: Total 1 mark will be awarded on each correct response.
TS PGECET 2022 Syllabus
The Syllabus for every offered programme will be different as per the requirement of subjects for the particular subjects. The syllabus for the examination will be consist of various topics from the relevant UG Qualification. Candidates can check the complete syllabus of TS PGECET 2022 through the website of authority.
The TS PGECET Syllabus will be made available to the candidates through the official information bulletin. Candidates can also check the complete syllabus for every particular programme through our articles.
TS PGECET Preparation Tips
Following are some TS PGECET preparation tips and tricks for better preparation:
- Candidates should first go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus for the examination.
- Make the proper time schedule for study and follow it regularly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus on study.
- Go through the Mock test, as it will help you for better preparation of examination.
- Solve the previous year’s question papers and sample paper.
- Maintain the proper balance between study and other sports activities.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TS PGECET 2022 Admit Card
The Admit card will be released by the exam conducting authority through online mode. Authority will release the TS PGECET Admit card 2022 for successfully registered candidates only. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 20th July 2022 from the website of authority.
The admit card will be an important document to be carried out by the candidates on the day of examination. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the examination without their valid admit card.
TS PGECET 2022 Answer Key
The Answer Key will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to download their Answer Key from the 4th week of July 2022.
TS PGECET Answer key 2022 will be released by the authority in PDF format. Th answer key will be consisting of correct answers of every asked question in the entrance exam.
TS PGECET 2022 Result
The Result will be released by the authority after few weeks from the completion of examination. Authority will release the result for every exam participated candidates individually from the 1st week of August 2022 through online mode.
The TS PGECET result 2022 will be consist of candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. Candidates will be able to access their result by login into the website of authority.
TS PGECET 2022 Cut Off
The Cut off will be the minimum marks prepared by the authority for shortlisting the candidates for counselling procedure. Candidates will have to score more than prescribed cut off marks for their category to be eligible for counselling procedure.
TS PGECET Cut off 2022 can be accessible through the website of authority. On the basis of cut off mark’s authority will prepare a merit list containing the names of shortlisted candidates for the counselling procedure.
TS PGECET 2022 Counselling
The Counselling procedure will be conducted for every shortlisted candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure from the August 2022 through the website of authority.
The Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Candidates must complete all the rounds within given period of time to be eligible for admission.
Candidates will also have to submit the following document at the time of document verification round:
- 10th marksheet & certificate
- 12th marksheet & certificate
- TS PGECET 2022 score card
- TS PGECET 2022 hall ticket
- Graduation degree
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
For any other queries regarding the TS PGECET 2022 examination, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.