TS Polycet 2022 Application Form (Till 8th June), Registration – Apply Here
TS Polycet Application Form Last date with late fee is till 8th June 2022 through online mode only. Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET) is a state level entrance test conducted every year by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. The examination is conducted for candidates seeking admission in offered Diploma Courses of various Govt. and Private polytechnic colleges across the Telangana State. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on TS Polycet Application Form 2022.
TS Polycet 2022 Application Form – Till 8th June (With late fee)
TS Polycet 2022 Application Last date with late fee is till 8th June 2022. Click here to apply.
Admission Open 2022
Following are the detailed information with some key instruction on TS Polycet Application Form 2022:
- TS Polycet 2022 Application form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Authority has released the TS Polycet application form specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the examination.
- TS Polycet Application Form has been released from 10th May 2022 to 6th June 2022.
- Applicant must submit their TS Polycet application form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates can submit application with late fee of Rs.100 till 8th June 2022.
- The details filled by applicants in the TS Polycet Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates submit their application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the completion of TS Polycet Registration.
- Candidate are advised to seek the printout of filled TS Polycet Application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- TS Polycet Application fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Candidate can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateway for transaction of TS Polycet Application Fee.
- TS Polycet Application Fee is non-refundable at any circumstances.
Below are the complete fee structure for TS Polycet Registration Form 2022:
|For SC/ST Candidate||Rs. 250/-|
|For other candidate||Rs. 450/-|
TS Polycet 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility criteria for TS Polycet 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be the citizen of India to be eligible for TS Polycet 2022.
- Age Limit: There won’t be any age limit for TS Polycet examination.
- Qualification: Applicant must have qualify their 10+2 Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of their mandatory subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidate must have scored at least 35% marks in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final academic examination in year 2022 can also apply for the TS Polycet 2022.
TS POLYCET 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete official registration dates for TS POLYCET Registration From 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application Form||10th May 2022|
|Submission of Application Form||6th June 2022|
|Last date to submit application with late fee of Rs.100/-||8th June 2022|
|TS Polycet 2022 Exam Dates||30th June 2022|
How to Apply for TS Polycet 2022
Below are the complete step by step process for filling TS Polycet online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of TS Polycet 2022 (link is available above).
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill all required details like Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for, payment mode etc.
- Complete all the step in TS Polycet application form and proceed to the next step.
- Once transaction is successfully done take the printout of TS Polycet fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” and login with required details then candidates will automatically be redirected to the TS Polycet Application Form.
- Fill the TS Polycet application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates must fill the TS Polycet Application Form with all required details as any void or incomplete details can cause rejection of application form.
- Now click on Print Filled- in Application Form and login with all required details in TS Polycet Application Form.
- Take the Printout of filled TS Polycet Application Form/confirmation page for future reference.
- Applicant don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled TS Polycet Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for any query or further information about TS Polycet 2022 Application Form.