UCEED 2023 Application Form (Till 16th Nov), Registration – Apply Here
UCEED 2023 Application Form can be filled till 16th November 2022 with late fee. Under Graduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) is conducted each year to offer admission in B.Des. courses. UCEED is a national level entrance examination which is conducted one time. Candidates can get admission in IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad campuses. Candidates seeking admission in design courses can get admission in various participating institutes across India. In the given article, we have mentioned complete details about UCEED Application Form 2023 including application dates, eligibility, fee, mode etc.
UCEED 2023 Application Form – Till 16th Nov (with late fee)
UCEED 2023 Application Form can be filled till 16th November 2022 with late fee. Click here to register.
Admission Open 2024
In the given steps we have provided details about the UCEED 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates are able to fill application form of UCEED 2023 through online mode on the website.
- Application form has been released from 30th September 2022.
- Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form to avoid mistakes as no correction facility will be provided later.
- Fill basic, personal, academic, address and other asked details.
- Upload required documents i.e. scanned image of photograph & signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Application form can be filled till 9th November 2022.
- Dully filled or multiple filled application form will be rejected.
- There is no need to send hardcopy of the filled-in application form by post to the authorities.
- Take printout of the application form and keep it safe for future references.
- Application fee can be paid through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided to submit the applications.
- Candidates can make payment via credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- Fee is non-refundable.
Here candidates can check fee structure for UCEED 2023 application form:
|Nationality||Category||Application Fee (Exam Centre in India)||Application Fee (Exam Centre in Dubai)|
|India OCI/PIO||Female Candidates (All Categories)||Rs.1800/-||USD $350|
|Foreign Nationality||SAARC Countries||USD $350||USD $350|
|Non SARRC Countries||USD $450||USD $450|
Documents Required for UCEED 2023 Registration
Here we have listed the documents which will be needed at the time of registration:
- Recent coloured photograph
- Qualifying examination certificate
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature on white paper
- Caste certificate
- High school certificate etc.
UCEED 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following UCEED eligibility criteria before filling the 2023 application form:
- Qualifications: Candidates must have passed 10+2 level examination conducted by central or state board.
- Age Criteria: Candidates should born on or after 1st October 1995. Five years of age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can appear for the exam two times in consecutive year.
- Marks: There is no specific marks criteria to apply.
- Appearing: 12th appearing candidates will also be eligible to apply for UCEED 2023 examination.
UCEED 2023 Application Dates
In the given table candidates can check official dates for UCEED application form and examination:
|Starting of application form||30th September 2022|
|Last date for submit applications||9th November 2022|
|Last date for submit application fee||16th November 2022|
|UCEED 2023 exam date||22nd January 2023|
How to Apply for UCEED 2023
Here we have mentioned step by step procedure to apply for UCEED 2023:
- Visit the official website (Link is given here).
- Click on the ‘new registration’ button and enter your basic details i.e. name, email address, mobile number etc.
- After submitting basic details an application number and password will be generated.
- Now, login using application number and password.
- Fill application form including details i.e. educational details, personal details, address and other.
- Click on the ‘save & continue’ button.
- Upload scanned image of documents i.e. recent coloured photograph and signature in the jpg/ jpeg format.
- Photograph should not be more than 3 moths old and must be uploaded in the correct format.
- Now click on save and continue button.
- Make payment of fee through online mode.
- Online payment can be done via debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Verify and recheck the details before submission of the application form.
- Now, click on the save application button.
- Take printout of the filled-application form and fee receipt and keep it safe for future references.
If you have more queries about UCEED 2023 Application Form, then ask us by leaving your queries below in the comment box.