UGAT 2019 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility, Dates – Released
UGAT 2019 application form last date has been extended till 6th May 2019. All India Management Association conducts the various management exams in India such as Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) and Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT). The exam is conducted to offer admission in Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com and other UG courses. UGAT scores considers by various colleges, institutions and universities of India for offering admissions. Through this article, candidates can check the details of UGAT 2019 application form.
UGAT 2019 Application Form
UGAT 2020 Application Form will be started from January 2020.
UGAT 2019 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 6th May 2019. Click here to fill application form.
Candidates must read the details given below in order to fill the application form accurately. Follow the instruction and fill the application form.
- UGAT 2019 application form is available through both (online & offline) modes.
- Application form can be purchased from designated institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi.
- Application fee of UGAT 2019 can be paid via online or offline mode.
- Application form processing has been started from 2nd January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the form till 6th May 2019.
- Application form should be filled carefully and accurately on time. After the last date no application form will be accepted.
- Take the printout of completely filled-in application form and keep it till the admission process gets over.
- To purchase the application form, cash payment of Rs. 650/- from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi has to be done.
- For online registration & payment, Rs. 650/- via credit/debit card or net banking.
- Candidates can also make payment through DD of Rs. 650/- in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi.
Candidates must check the UGAT 2019 eligibility criteria before applying for it. Following are the eligibility criteria for UGAT 2019:
- Candidate must have cleared the 10+2 or any equivalent exam from recognized board with at least 50% marks.
- Candidates waiting for the 10+2 result or appearing are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate should be 17 year of age while applying for the exam.
UGAT 2019 Application Dates
Here, we have mentioned the various events and their respective dates to apply for AIMA UGAT 2019.
|Online Application begin||2nd January 2019|
|Last date to fill online application||6th May 2019|
|Admit card release||4th May 2019|
|UGAT 2019 exam date||11th May 2019 (Tentative)|
|Result declare||1st week of June 2019|
How to Apply for UGAT 2019
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the UGAT 2019 application form online.
- Visit the official website (link is given above).
- Click on link related to” UGAT 2019 Registration”.
- Fill the asked details, and click on “submit” button when finished.
- Note down the email id & date of birth as filled in the form as it will be used for logging the portal in future.
Fill Application Form:
- Now, login to official website using login credentials.
- Fill the application form by entering personal details & academic details.
- Submit the filled-in details.
Uploading Scanned Images:
- Candidates will have to upload scanned image of photograph & signature in specified format.
- Scanned photograph should be in .jpg or jpeg format with size not more than 50Kb.
- Scanned signature should be in .jpg or jpeg format with size not more than 50Kb.
Payment of Application fee:
- Candidates will have an option to pay application fee through debit card, credit card, net banking & Demand Draft.
Printout of Confirmation Page:
- Lastly after submitting the application form and take printout of it as it will be used for future reference.
- Keep it till the admission procedure gets over.
If you have any other queries about UGAT 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.