UGAT 2020: Result (Declared), Cut Off, Merit List, Counselling, Admission
UGAT 2020 Result has been declared on 24th July 2020. This exam is every year organised by AIMA (All India Management Association). This test is conducted for admission in various undergraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BHM, B. Com, Integrated MBA (IMBA), B. Sc (IT) etc. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) score provides admission to candidates in various participating universities /colleges /institutions. Candidates can go through this article for details regarding UGAT 2020 result, counselling, admission etc.
UGAT 2020 Notification – Result Declared
UGAT 2020 Result has been declared on 24th July 2020. Check Here for result details.
UGAT 2021 exam will be conducted in the month of May 2021. Check more details about UGAT 2021 here.
UGAT 2020 Exam Dates
AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Dates (official) are provided in the table given below for IBT (Internet Based Test) mode:
Through Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT):
|IBT Exam – I||IBT Exam – II||IBT – III|
|Online Registration Starts||Started|
|Last Date of filling of application form (payment by DD)||24th June 2020||27th June 2020||–|
|Last date of filling application (payment by online mode)||26th June 2020||29th June 2020||15th July 2020|
|Admit Card Release||30th June 2020||2nd July 2020||13th July 2020|
|Date of Examination||2nd July 2020||5th July 2020||19th July 2020|
|Result Declaration||24th July 2020||24th July 2020|
UGAT 2020 Result
AIMA UGAT 2020 Result has been declared on 24th July 2020. Candidates can view their UGAT result by filling nine-digit roll number and six-digit registration number on the website. Validity of UGAT 2020 score card will be only for one year.
Score card will contain the marks & rank secured by the candidates. Candidates can take print out of the score card for the process of counselling and admission. List of institution/ university accepting UGAT Scores will be published on the website.
UGAT 2020 Counselling
AIMA UGAT 2020 Counselling will be started from August 2020. Candidates will have to participate in the counselling process organized by the participating colleges separately. No centralized counselling will be organized to provide admission.
During the process of admission, candidates need to submit their course fee with in the stipulated time period given by institute otherwise their candidature will be cancelled automatically. Candidates need to visit the college/institute personally for the process of admission. Candidates need to bring their original document along with photocopies for the process of counselling which are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- UGAT 2020 application form
- UGAT 2020 score card
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
UGAT 2020 Admit Card
AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card has been published on 13th July 2020 for IBT-III exam. Candidates can download their admit card from the website by entering their roll number and registration number.
UGAT Admit card will contain the details regarding the exam venue, exam timing, roll number, form number etc. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to attend the examination. Candidates are advised to take the print out of admit card and keep it safe for further process.
UGAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through remote proctored online mode.
- Duration of Exam: For IMBA, BBA, BCA courses exam will be of two hours duration and BHM exam will be of three hours duration.
- Type of Questions: Question will be of objective type. Each question will contain four choices out of which one will be correct.
- Language: The question paper will be available in Hindi and English languages.
- Total Questions: For IMBA, BBA, BCA total questions will be 130 and for BHM total questions will be 180.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use black/blue ball point pen to mark their answers.
For IMBA, BBA, BCA test will be from 1,2,3 & 4th sections. For BHM, Test will be from all six sections. Section wise distribution of questions is given below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time||Course|
|English Language||40||Two hours||For IMBA, BBA, BCA, BHM etc.|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Service Aptitude||25||One hour|
UGAT 2020 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned the AIMA UGAT 2020 Syllabus:
- English Language: Questions will be from vocabulary, grammar, Passage, errors, fill in the blank etc.
- Numerical and Data Analysis: This topic will cover topic of basic Mathematics and questions from Tables, Pie Charts, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Histogram etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: This section will include topics like Series, Sitting Arrangements, Relationship, Counting Figure, Cube and Dice, Calendar, Arguments, Decision-Making etc.
- General Knowledge: This section will cover the topics like History, Geography, General Science, Politics, Games and Sports, Computer Awareness, Economics etc.
- Service Aptitude: This test will be for checking the servicing area of the candidates.
- Scientific Aptitude: This test is for to test the natural talent of the candidates.
UGAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Some important preparation tips are given below for the aspirants so that they can prepare easily and effectively for the AIMA UGAT examination:
- Candidates are advised to cover the topics according to the syllabus of the exam and make short notes for the revision.
- Candidates can go through the mock test at least once in a week to understand the pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can also prepare from the last year papers.
- Candidates can read English newspaper on daily basis for improving their vocabulary and reading speed for comprehension section.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
UGAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below some important details regarding application form:
- The application form is available through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can purchase the Registration Form against cash payment from listed Institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can fill AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form from 14th January 2020.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website by filling the required details like valid email ID, password etc.
- Last date to fill UGAT application form is till 26th June 2020.
- Candidates can fill up their application form with the required educational and personal details.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified format and size on the application form.
- There will be no application correction facility provided by the authority.
- Candidates will preview the application form and take printout of it for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.650/- as application fee.
- Candidates can pay their application fee via debit/credit card & net banking.
- Candidates can also pay application fee through Demand Draft (DD) which will be in the favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks Required: There will be no minimum percentage required to apply for UGAT exam.
- Subject Required: Candidates of any stream can apply for this exam.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit in all aspects of fitness.
If candidates have any query regarding the UGAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.