UGAT 2020: Application Form (Started), Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern
UGAT 2020 Registration has been started from 14th January 2020 for May session exam. The exam will be conducted on 2nd May 2020 (CBT) & 9th May 2020 (PBT). It will be organized by AIMA (All India Management Association). This test is conducted for admission in various undergraduate courses like BBA, BCA, BHM, B. Com, Integrated MBA (IMBA), B. Sc (IT) etc. Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) score provides admission to candidates in various participating universities /colleges /institutions. Candidates can go through this article for details regarding UGAT 2020 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, application form, preparation tips etc.
UGAT 2020 Notification – Application Form Released
UGAT 2020 Registration has been started from 14th January 2020 for May session exam. Check here for application details.
UGAT 2020 Exam Dates have been released. The exam will be held on 9th May 2020.
UGAT 2020 Exam Dates
AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Dates (official) are provided in the table given below for CBT (Computer Based Test) and PBT (Paper Based Test) mode:
|CBT Exam||PBT Exam|
|Online Registration Start||14th January 2020||14th January 2020|
|Last Date of online filling-up/ purchase of application form (payment by DD)||22nd April 2020||29th April 2020|
|Last date of online Registration||24th April 2020||1st May 2020|
|Last date of Submission of completed printout of form at AIMA||–||1st May 2020|
|Admit Card Release||25th April 2020||On or after 2nd May 2020|
|Date of Examination||2nd May 2020||9th May (10 am to 1 pm)|
|Result Declaration||May 2020||4th week of May|
|Counselling Start||June 2020||4th week of June|
UGAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below some important details regarding application form:
- The application form is available through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can purchase the Registration Form against cash payment from listed Institutes or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Candidates can fill AIMA UGAT 2020 Application Form from 14th January 2020.
- Candidates have to register themselves on the website by filling the required details like valid email ID, password etc.
- Last date to fill UGAT application form is till 1st May 2020 (PBT) and 24th April 2020 (CBT).
- Candidates can fill up their application form with the required educational and personal details.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the specified format and size on the application form.
- There will be no application correction facility provided by the authority.
- Candidates will preview the application form and take printout of it for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.650/- as application fee.
- Candidates can pay their application fee via debit/credit card & net banking.
- Candidates can also pay application fee through Demand Draft (DD) which will be in the favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at New Delhi.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
AIMA UGAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria is given below:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th standard from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Marks Required: There will be no minimum percentage required to apply for UGAT exam.
- Subject Required: Candidates of any stream can apply for this exam.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit in all aspects of fitness.
UGAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check here AIMA UGAT 2020 Exam Pattern:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted through offline mode. It will be a paper-based exam.
- Duration of Exam: For IMBA, BBA, BCA courses exam will be of two hours duration and BHM exam will be of three hours duration.
- Type of Questions: Question will be of objective type. Each question will contain four choices out of which one will be correct.
- Language: The question paper will be available in Hindi and English languages.
- Total Questions: For IMBA, BBA, BCA total questions will be 130 and for BHM total questions will be 180.
- Answering Mode: Candidates can use black/blue ball point pen to mark their answers.
For IMBA, BBA, BCA test will be from 1,2,3 & 4th sections. For BHM, Test will be from all six sections. Section wise distribution of questions is given below:
|Section||No. of Questions||Time||Course|
|English Language||40||Two hours||For IMBA, BBA, BCA, BHM etc.|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30|
|Service Aptitude||25||One hour|
UGAT 2020 Syllabus
Here we have mentioned the AIMA UGAT 2020 Syllabus:
- English Language: Questions will be from vocabulary, grammar, Passage, errors, fill in the blank etc.
- Numerical and Data Analysis: This topic will cover topic of basic Mathematics and questions from Tables, Pie Charts, Bar Graph, Line Graph, Histogram etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence: This section will include topics like Series, Sitting Arrangements, Relationship, Counting Figure, Cube and Dice, Calendar, Arguments, Decision-Making etc.
- General Knowledge: This section will cover the topics like History, Geography, General Science, Politics, Games and Sports, Computer Awareness, Economics etc.
- Service Aptitude: This test will be for checking the servicing area of the candidates.
- Scientific Aptitude: This test is for to test the natural talent of the candidates.
UGAT 2020 Preparation Tips
Some important preparation tips are given below for the aspirants so that they can prepare easily and effectively for the AIMA UGAT examination:
- Candidates are advised to cover the topics according to the syllabus of the exam and make short notes for the revision.
- Candidates can go through the mock test at least once in a week to understand the pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can also prepare from the last year papers.
- Candidates can read English newspaper on daily basis for improving their vocabulary and reading speed for comprehension section.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
UGAT 2020 Admit Card
AIMA UGAT 2020 Admit Card will be published on 25th April 2020 for CBT exam and on or after 2nd May 2020 for PBT exam. Candidates can download their admit card from the website by entering their roll number and registration number.
UGAT Admit card will contain the details regarding the exam venue, exam timing, roll number, form number etc. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to attend the examination. Candidates are advised to take the print out of admit card and keep it safe for further process.
UGAT 2020 Result
AIMA UGAT 2020 Result will be declared in the fourth week of May 2020. Candidates can view their UGAT result by filling nine-digit roll number and six-digit registration number on the website. Validity of UGAT 2020 score card will be only for one year.
Score card will contain the marks & rank secured by the candidates. Candidates can take print out of the score card for the process of counselling and admission. List of institution/university accepting UGAT Scores will be published on the website.
UGAT 2020 Counselling
AIMA UGAT 2020 Counselling will be started from the fourth week of June 2020. Candidates will have to participate in the counselling process organized by the participating colleges separately. No centralized counselling will be organized to provide admission.
During the process of admission, candidates need to submit their course fee with in the stipulated time period given by institute otherwise their candidature will be cancelled automatically. Candidates need to visit the college/institute personally for the process of admission. Candidates need to bring their original document along with photocopies for the process of counselling which are listed below:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- UGAT 2020 application form
- UGAT 2020 score card
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
If candidates have any query regarding the UGAT 2020, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.