UKSEE 2019: Counselling Procedure, Dates, Admission
UKSEE 2019 Counselling will be stated soon. (Uttarakhand State Entrance Test) is a state level examination managed by the Uttarakhand Technical University. Through UKSEE exam, students will get admission in B.Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA and M.Tech courses. It is also organized to offer admission in the second year of B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes. Various government and private institutions of Uttarakhand state will give admission on the basis of UKSEE score. Here we are providing details for UKSEE 2019 examination.
UKSEE 2019 Notifications – Counselling Starting Soon
UKSEE 2019 Counselling will be started shortly. Check here for counselling details.
UKSEE 2019 Result has been released on 10th June 2019. Check here for result details.
UKSEE 2019 Exam Dates
Students can check here the official dates of UKSEE 2019 examination:
|Issue of application form||29th April 2019|
|Last date to submit online application and fee||11th May 2019|
|Admit card available||13th May 2019|
|M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharma||18th May 2019|
|B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA, MCA (LE), B.Pharma (LE). B.Tech (LE)||19th May 2019|
|Result announcement||10th June 2019|
|Counselling begins||July 2019|
UKSEE Counselling 2019
Students will get admission through counselling on the basis of merit cum choices. UKSEE counselling 2019 will be organized through online mode in the month of June/July 2019.
UTU Counselling 2019 will be organized in various rounds. Candidates have to produce their original documents along with photocopies at the time of verification.
Firstly, students have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the counselling. After that candidates have to register for counselling and fill their preferences of courses and colleges.
Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their filled choices and availability of seats. Once seat is allotted to candidates they should download their provisional allotment letter from the website and report to the allotted college.
UKSEE Result 2019
UKSEE 2019 result has been declared on 10th June 2019 through the website. It has been released along with the answer keys. The university will intimate about the declaration of result via advertisement in the local newspapers.
A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the UKSEE exam. There will be no provision of the scrutiny of the answer sheets.
UKSEE Admit Card 2019
The admit card has been provided to students via online mode only. UKSEE 2019 admit card has been issued from 13th May 2019.
Candidates have to bring the admit card along with one valid ID proof at the exam centre. Students can bring any one id proof – Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID or Aadhaar Card.
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have mentioned the exam pattern of UKSEE exam:
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions asked in the exam.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total two hours.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through pen and paper based mode.
- Answering Mode: Answers should be marked with blue or black ball point pen.
- Subjects: The subjects for various courses will be different as per the courses opted by the students.
- Language: The language of question paper will be Hindi and English.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be provided for each correct response. More than one answer for a single question will be considered as incorrect answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking will be done for wrong answers.
UKSEE Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus will be different according to the courses opted by the students.
- For UG courses, it will be of 10+2 level and for PG courses it will be of graduation or relevant field level.
- Students must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Some major subjects of the syllabus are physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc.
UKSEE Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the given below preparation tips to appear in the eamn and get expected marks.
- First of all, understand your syllabus and pattern for UKSEE exam.
- Prepare a good time table and prepare accordingly.
- Make notes on the difficult topics and discuss them with your tutor or class mates.
- Prepare from the good study materials like reference books and previous year question papers.
- Take a proper and nutritious diet during the preparation and do meditation and yoga.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
UKSEE 2019 Application Form
Check the details given below to fill the UKSEE application form:
- UTU has released the UKSEE application form 2019 through online mode.
- Students have to submit separate application for different courses.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned image of photograph as per the prescribed specifications.
- Any requests for change in category and exam centre will not be entertained.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application to the university.
- Application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General & OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC & ST categories.
- Fee payment can be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
- The application fee is non refundable.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Test (UKSEE) will be regulated by the Uttarakhand Technical University. It is a state level examination conducted for admission in B.Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA and M.Tech courses. It is also conducted for getting admission in LE in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes through UKSEE exam.
Students must check the UKSEE eligibility criteria given below before applying:
- Candidates who possess Uttarakhand domicile, are eligible to apply. Also, candidates passed their qualifying exam from other state but hold a valid domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply under Uttarakhand quota.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
|B.Tech (LE)||Passed Diploma (engineering or technology)/B.Sc or equivalent exam can apply.|
Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the qualifying exam.
|B.Pharma||Passed 12th or equivalent exam with physics, chemistry and any one of the mathematics/biology/biotechnology subjects.|
Minimum 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in the PCM or PCB group.
|B.Pharma (LE)||Passed diploma exam with securing 45% marks (40% for reserved categories).|
|BHMCT||10+2 or equivalent exam passed with 45% marks for general and 40% for reserved categories.|
|MCA||Three year duration bachelor degree with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.|
Minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
|MCA (LE)||BCA or B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree holder with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.|
Must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
|M.Tech||Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field securing 50% marks for general and 45% for reserved categories.|
|MBA||Three year duration bachelor degree with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category). Admission will be first offered to the CAT / MAT qualified candidates. Remaining seats will be offered to entrance test qualifying candidates (UKSEE 2019).|
For any other queries about UKSEE 2019, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.