UKSEE 2019 Application Form (Released) – Apply Online Here
UKSEE 2019 Application form can be filled till 11th May 2019. UKSEE is an Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam. It is organized every year by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). Through this exam, candidates will able to get admission in various UG & PG professional degree courses. The admission will also be offered in lateral entry of B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA courses. Candidates can get the detailed information of UKSEE application form 2019 in this article.
UKSEE 2019 Application Form
UKSEE 2020 Application Form will be started from 2nd week of April 2020.
UKSEE 2019 Application form can be filled till 11th May 2019.Click here to apply.
Candidates are advised to go through the information brochure for application instructions or guidance.
- UKSEE 2019 Application form can be filled through online mode only.
- The online application has been started from 29th April 2019.
- Candidates can fill application and pay the fee till 11th May 2019.
- Candidates should fill the application form completely. Incomplete or incorrect application forms will get rejected.
- The candidates have to submit separate application for different courses (B. Pharm. & BHMCT).
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph (35X45 mm) in specified format.
- Do not send the print out of application form to University. Keep a copy for reference.
The application fee is Rs. 1500/- for General/OBC category and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST category candidates.
The application fee can be submitted through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking. The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Test (UKSEE) will be regulated by the Uttarakhand Technical University. It is a state level examination conducted for admission in B.Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA and M.Tech courses. It is also conducted for getting admission in LE in B.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programmes through UKSEE exam.
Here, we have given the eligibility criteria for various courses in which admission will be offered through UKSEE entrance exam.
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology/B.Sc Degree & Intermediate with mathematics.|
Must obtained at least 45% marks (40% for reserving categories).
|B.Pharma||Should pass 12th from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% for reserve categories) with subjects such as physics and chemistry along with one of the mathematics/biology /biotechnology.|
|B.Pharma (LE)||Must have Diploma from AICTE approved institution with 45% marks for General and 40% for reserved categories.|
|BHMCT (Hotel Mgt)||Should pass 12th exam with securing 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category) in the qualifying exam.|
|MCA||One should have Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years from recognized university having mathematics at 10+2 or graduate level.|
Must passed with 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category).
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||3 years of Bachelor’s degree in BCA, B.sc (IT Computer Science) having Mathematics as a core subject at 10+2 or at graduate level.|
Must obtain 50% marks (45% in case of reserving categories candidates).
|MBA||Should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% for reserve category).|
|M.Tech||Bachelor or equivalent degree in the respective field securing 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|M.Pharma||4 years of Bachelor degree in relative field securing 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).|
|MBA||Three year duration bachelor degree with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category). Admission will be first offered to the CAT / MAT qualified candidates. Remaining seats will be offered to entrance test qualifying candidates (UKSEE 2019).|
Note: Admission into lateral entry will be filled by Uttarakhand domicile candidates only.
UKSEE 2019 Application Dates
Candidates can prepare for the UKSEE 2019 as per the given events and their respective dates.
|Availability of application form||29th April 2019|
|Closing of application form and fee||11th May 2019|
|Exam date||18th-19th May|
How to Apply for UKSEE
Follow the steps given below to fill UKSEE application form 2019:
- Visit the Official website (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Apply for UKSEE 2019’ link.
- Enter email ID, name and mobile number to fill registration details.
- After that, candidate will receive the registration ID and password for further login.
- Now, login to fill application form with login credentials.
- Fill the personal and academic details.
- Verify the information one before submitting hew application form. No correction will be provided later on.
- Click on ‘Save’ button.
- After that click on ‘Upload’ button and select the files to upload.
- The scanned images should be in JPEG format.
- Now proceed to pay the application fee.
- Choose the payment mode, fill the details and pay the application fee.
- Click on ’Submit’ button to submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the filled-in application form at the end.
If you have any other queries about UKSEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.