Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form, Correction (Started) – Edit Form Here
Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 1st June 2020. Uni GAUGE is a state level examination regulated by the Educational Rating & Assessment Foundation (ERA). Through this exam, candidates will get admission in different specializations of UG engineering (B.E/ B.Tech Course). The scores will be accepted by the 14 participating Uni GAUGE member institutions or universities. The exam will be organized around 140 cities across India. Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria before applying for examination. Here we are providing details regarding Uni GAUGE Application Form 2020.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form – Correction Started
Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form Correction has been started from 1st June 2020 through login. Click here for correction.
Candidates must check the following details regarding Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form:
- The Uni GAUGE application form will be available through online mode.
- Candidates will be able to fill the application form from 16th January 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 30th May 2020.
- While filling application form, candidates will also have to provide valid working email id & phone number in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload passport size photograph & signature in the JPG or JPEG format.
- Scanned image of photograph & signature must be less than 80 KB in size.
- All the candidates will have to fill all required personal & educational details in the application form.
- It will be also mandatory for all the candidates to upload unique id proof such as voter id, driving license, Aadhar card or Passport. Id proof image uploaded should be max 150 KB in size.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will get rejected. However for incorrect details students will be provided application correction window which will be open from 1st June to 3rd June 2020.
- Multiple application form of same candidate will also result to rejection of application.
- There will be no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority.
- At last, candidates must not forget to take multiple printouts of application form for further use.
- Candidates will have to submit Rs. 1500/- as application fee.
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The mode of payment includes UPI, credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
Uni GAUGE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following details regarding Uni GAUGE Eligibility criteria:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or an equivalent exam from any recognized board or University.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST category) in their 12th level.
- Mandatory subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects. (Biology or Bio-technology instead of chemistry for B.E/ B.Tech & Bio-Technology or any other technical vocational course as one of the optional with English as compulsory subject).
- Diploma: Diploma holder’s candidates will be also eligible to apply for Uni GAUGE.
- Age limit: Candidates must have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2020.
Uni GAUGE Application Dates
Candidates must go through following table to know regarding Uni GAUGE 2020 dates related to application:
|Application form commences||16th January|
|Last date to submit application form & fee||30th May 2020|
|Application Correction||1st June to 3rd June|
|Admit card||June 2020|
|Uni GAUGE exam date||27th June 2020|
How to Apply for Uni GAUGE 2020
Candidates must go through following step by step procedure while applying for Uni GAUGE 2020:
- Visit the official website. (Link is provided above)
- Provide all personal & academic details along with email id & phone number.
- Now candidates will receive the login id & password.
- Use these credentials for login.
- After that, candidates will have to provide their preference regarding the exam they will apply for.
- Now fill all personal details such as name, gender, nationality, state, district, communication details etc.
- Also fill all academic details.
- Upload scanned image of photograph & signature.
- Then proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, confirmation page will be generated on your computer screen.
- At last, take printout of confirmation page.
- Keep the printout safe until admission procedure.
Candidates must check these steps for how to apply for Uni GAUGE 2020. Also remember to check other basic details regarding application form, its mode, fee and much more.Candidates must also go through the eligibility criteria details to avoid rejection in their application form. It will be necessary for candidates to read above mentioned details regarding Uni GAUGE application form to avoid basic mistakes.
If you have any other query related to Uni GAUGE 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.