Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling, Allotment – Get Details Here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling will be started from the month of August 2022. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam also called as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). JCECE board organizes this exam for providing admission in various polytechnic courses. Various polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state consider the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam for providing admission. Students must check details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2022.
Admission Open 2022
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
The authority organises the computerised multi station parallel counselling for Jharkhand Polytechnic admission. A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the exam.
The PECE counselling will be organised via online mode. Students will be able to appear in the counselling as per their rank scored in the examination. Seat allotment will be released in August 2022 for second round. Counselling for third round will be started from August 2022.
Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the process. General & OBC candidates must be required to pay Rs. 400/- and scheduled caste, schedule tribe & female candidates are needed to pay Rs. 250/- as the counselling fee.
The counselling fee will be non-refundable. Candidates must have to pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order. Candidates must download the copy of Challan through the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process is divided into various steps which will be as mentioned below:
- The counselling will be organised through online mode.
- Candidates must have to participate online for the counselling process.
- The seat matrix will be displayed through the website and also at the counselling centre.
- Candidates must have to fill their choices of institutions according to their rank.
- Candidates must have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Seats have allotted to candidates on the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats.
- Candidates must also have to pay the seat allotment fee at the time of counselling.
- The fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After seat allotment, candidates will have to appear at the allotted college to confirm their admission before the due date.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2022 Dates
Candidates can check counselling schedule here:
|Starting of online Registration and choice filling for seat allotment||August 2022|
|Last date for online Registration and choice filling for seat allotment & locking||–|
|Mock seat allotment result||–|
|Downloading of provisional seat allotment (1st round)||–|
|Documents verification and admission in concern in institute||–|
|Starting of online Registration and choice filling for 2nd round||–|
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who have invited for counselling will require to bring the required documents in original along with their one self attested photocopies.
Without producing valid documents, candidates must not be considered for counselling process. Here we are providing the list of required documents:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
For any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2022 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.