Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling (Started) – Get PECE Counselling
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling has been started via online mode from 28th June 2019. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam also called as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). JCECE board organizes this exam for providing admission in various polytechnic courses. Various polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state consider the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam for providing admission. Students can check details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling – Started
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling has been started from 28th June 2019 through online mode. Click here to register.
Note: The allotted counselling letter are cancelled by the official authority. The new allotment letter will be issued shortly to all candidates.
The authority organizes the computerized multi station parallel counselling for Jharkhand Polytechnic admission. A merit list is prepared as per the marks obtained in the exam.
The PECE counselling has been organized via online mode. Students can appear in the counselling as per their rank scored in the examination.
Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the process. General & OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 400/- and scheduled caste, schedule tribe & female candidates are needed to pay Rs. 250/- as the counselling fee.
The counselling fee is non-refundable. Candidates can pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order. Candidates may download the copy of Challan through the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process is divided into various steps which are mentioned below:
- The counselling is being conducted through online mode.
- Candidates have to participate online for the counselling process.
- The seat matrix will be displayed through the website and also at the counselling centre.
- Candidates can fill their choices of institutions according to their rank.
- Candidates have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats.
- Candidates also have to pay the seat allotment fee of at the time of counselling.
- The fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After seat allotment, candidates have to appear at the allotted college to confirm their admission before the due date.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019 Dates
Candidates can check complete counselling schedule here:
|Online Registration, Payment of Registration Fee and|
|28th June to 4th July 2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||6th July 2019|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial|
Admission Fee (Non Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter
|8th-9th July 2019|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the|
date mention in allotment letter
|10th-12th July 2019|
|Issue of new allotment letter||July 2019|
|Report to concern institute for admission||July 2019|
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who will be invited for counselling, required to bring the required documents in original along with their one self attested photocopies.
Without producing valid documents, candidates will not be considered for counselling process. Here we are providing the list of required documents:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
For any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.