Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling, Allotment Schedule – Know Here
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling will be held through online mode. Jharkhand Polytechnic is a state level exam also called as PECE (Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination). JCECE board organizes this exam for providing admission in various polytechnic courses. Various polytechnic colleges of Jharkhand state consider the Jharkhand Polytechnic exam for providing admission. Students must check details about Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2021.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling
The authority will organise the computerised multi station parallel counselling for Jharkhand Polytechnic admission. A merit list will be prepared as per the marks obtained in the exam.
The PECE counselling will be organised via online mode. Students will be able to appear in the counselling as per their rank scored in the examination.
Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee to participate in the process. General & OBC candidates must be required to pay Rs. 400/- and scheduled caste, schedule tribe & female candidates are needed to pay Rs. 250/- as the counselling fee.
The counselling fee will be non-refundable. Candidates will have to pay the counselling fee through Bank Challan, Post Office Challan & Indian Postal Order. Candidates must download the copy of Challan through the website.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling Process
The counselling process will be divided into various steps which will be as mentioned below:
- The counselling will be being conducted through online mode.
- Candidates will have to participate online for the counselling process.
- The seat matrix will be displayed through the website and also at the counselling centre.
- Candidates will have to fill their choices of institutions according to their rank.
- Candidates will have to go through the document verification process at the time of counselling.
- Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats.
- Candidates will also have to pay the seat allotment fee at the time of counselling.
- The fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After seat allotment, candidates will have to appear at the allotted college to confirm their admission before the due date.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2021 Dates
Candidates can check tentative counselling schedule here:
|Starting of online Registration and choice filling for seat allotment||4th week of July 2021|
|Mock seat allotment result||4th week of July 2021|
|Last date for online Registration and choice filling for seat allotment & locking||4th week of July 2021|
|Issue of allotment letter||1st week of August 2021|
|Documents verification and admission in concern in institute||1st week of August 2021|
|Vacancy report from institute||1st week of August 2021|
|Online registration and choice filling for seat allotment||2nd week of August 2021|
|Issue of allotment letter||2nd week of August 2021|
|Document verification and admission in concerned institute||3rd week of August 2021|
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates who have invited for counselling will be required to bring the required documents in original along with their one self attested photocopies.
Without producing valid documents, candidates must not be considered for counselling process. Here we are providing the list of required documents:
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet, admit card & passing certificate
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 admit card
- Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 rank card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photograph
For any other queries related to Jharkhand Polytechnic 2021 Counselling, you may leave your queries below in the comment box.