UPESEAT 2021 Application Form (Till 20th Aug) – Apply Online Here
UPES 2021 Application Forms can be filled till 20th August 2021. UPESEAT has been conducted by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES). It is a university level examination which will organize Engineering Aptitude Test to provide admission in B.Tech. programmes in around 37 disciplines. Admission is also offered through various entrance examination like LSAT/ JEE Main/ CLAT & 12th class. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee and much more regarding UPES Application Form 2021.
UPES 2021 Application Form – Till 20th Aug
UPES 2021 Application Form can be filled till 20th August 2021 through various entrance examination (JEE Main, CLAT, LSAT & Class 12th Marks). Click here to apply online.
Candidates must go through following details regarding UPESEAT 2021 Application Form:
- UPESEAT Registration Form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form of UPESEAT 2021 from 19th November 2020.
- The last date to submit the application form will be till 14th July 2021 & till 20th August 2021 through various entrance exams including JEE Main/ LSAT/ CLAT & 12th class.
- Incomplete application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form completely.
- Authority will not provide any correction facility to rectify mistakes (if any) done in the application form. Candidates are advised to re-check & verify the details before submission.
- All important information will be sent to candidates registered mail ID & number so candidates must provide valid/ working ID or number.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- At last candidates must not forget to take printout of filled in application form for future use.
Documents/ Details required while filling application form:
- Class 10thmarksheet & certificate
- 12thmarksheet & certificate
- Valid email ID & phone number
- Credit card, debit card or net banking details
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar card, Driving License, ration card etc.)
- Candidates are able to submit UPES application fee via both online as well as offline mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of “UPES” fee account payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee is as mentioned below:
|Indian National category||Rs. 1350/-|
|Foreign national category||US $ 75|
UPESEAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for UPESEAT 2021:
- Nationality: Indian national as well as foreign national both category candidates are eligible to apply for UPESEAT 2021.
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 10th& 12thlevel examination from any recognized board or university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidates must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject in 12thlevel examination.
- Percentage: He/ she must score at least 50% marks in both 10th& 12thlevel exams. Applying candidates must have minimum 50% in PCM subjects also.
- Age Limit: He/ she must fall on or after 1stOctober 1999 to be eligible.
- For JEE Main: Candidates must qualify 10th& 12thin PCM subjects with 50% minimum marks in 12thlevel examination.
- For Board Merit: Candidate must qualify 10th& 12thlevel examination with at least 80% marks & 80% minimum marks in PCM subject also.
UPESEAT 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following table regarding UPESEAT Application Dates:
|Application form releases||19th November 2020|
|Submission of application form||14th July 2021|
|UPESEAT 2021 exams||17th & 19th June 2021|
|Last date to apply through various entrance exam (JEE Main/ CLAT/ SLAT & 12th exams)||20th August 2021|
How to Apply for UPESEAT
Candidates must follow following step by step procedure while filling UPESEAT application form:
- Go to the official site. (Link is provided above)
- Enter all required & basic details such as name, mail ID or phone number.
- Verify the details & click on the “submit” option.
- Go to the link received on your registered mail ID & number.
- Now fill other asked, qualification & address detail in the form.
- Also choose the exam centre as per their choice.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- After uploading of images, re-check & verify the given details.
- Now submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, provide unique application fee.
- Keep the unique application number safe.
- Take printout of unique application number for further admission procedure.
Go through above article for detail information regarding UPESEAT 2021 application form. We have provided all required details such as application form details, its mode, fee & its mode and much more. Candidates must ensure that they fulfill each mentioned eligibility norms as form will be accepted only of eligible candidates. Do not forget to follow the mentioned steps while applying to avoid any kind of rejection.
If you have any other queries regarding UPESEAT 2021 application form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.