Uttaranchal University Admission 2023: Registration (Open), Dates
Uttaranchal University Application Form 2023 has been started for various UG/ PG courses. The admission is offered by university in various courses like UG, PG and doctoral level courses. The application form for Uttaranchal University admission 2023 has been available through online and offline mode. It is a private university located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The university is recognized by University Grant Commission, Government of India.
Candidates who want admission in Management, Medical, Law, Engineering, etc. can apply for admissions. The admission will be based on merit scores of 12th level or national level test scores (JEE Main/NATA/ CAT/ MAT, etc.). In this article, we have provided complete details about Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 regarding admission dates, eligibility, application, etc.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Notification – Application Open
Uttaranchal University 2023 Application Form is open now for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
Uttaranchal University Admission 2023 Overview
|Admission name||Uttaranchal University Admission 2023|
|Level of exam||University level|
|Type of exam||UG, PG and Doctoral level|
|Application mode||Online and offline mode|
Check here various courses offered under UG & PG level in the university:
- UG courses: BA, LLB, BCA, B. Tech, BBA, B.Com (Hons), etc.
- PG courses: MBA, LLM, MTech, etc.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Admission Dates
Candidates can check the official Uttaranchal University Admission dates 2023 below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online application form release||Released|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of July 2023|
|Merit list releases||2nd week of August 2023|
|Counselling session||1st week of September 2023|
Uttaranchal University 2023 Application Form
Following are the details about Uttaranchal University 2023 Application form below:
- Uttaranchal University 2023 Application Form has been released from November 2022.
- Candidate can submit the application form through online as well as offline mode.
- Only eligible candidates can fill the application form, so candidate must check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with details like name, email id, phone number, academic qualification, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete application form.
- Candidate must check the details carefully as there is no correction facility provided by authority.
- Candidates must send their filled offline application forms with attached required documents to the following address
Admission cell, Uttaranchal University,
Aracadia Grant, PO- Chandanwari,
Prem Nagar, Dehradun- 248007
- The application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- For online mode, candidate must pay using Credit card, debit card or net banking or UPI method.
- The application fee is Rs.1200/- for every candidate.
- The processing fee of Rs. 50/- shall be charged for transaction.
- For offline method, candidate must pay through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of Uttaranchal University payable at Dehradun.
How to Apply for Uttaranchal University 2023
- Step-1: Visit the website of Uttaranchal University Admission 2023
- Step-2: Fill your details in “Registration form”.
- Step-3: A confirmation mail will be sent to your e-mail id along with registration activation link.
- Step-4: Fill in all the required information like personal, educational details, etc.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online mode and offline mode.
- Step-7: Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Eligibility
Check the Uttaranchal University Eligibility criteria for Uttaranchal University 2023 given below for candidates:
For Undergraduate courses:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subject: In qualifying exam, candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidate must score should be at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST category candidates) to be eligible for exam.
For BCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th exam from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 45% aggregate marks (40% for SC/ ST) category candidates.
For Postgraduate Courses:
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Tech degree/ B.E degree in relevant field from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: In qualifying exam, candidate must score at least 55% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC).
- GATE Score: Also, a good GATE score is preferred for admission in UU.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidate must be graduated from any recognized university/ institute.
- Marks: The applying candidate must score minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
- Scores: Candidate must have valid score of CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ UU Entrance Test score/ percentile.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission in Uttaranchal University is provided on basis of performance in 12th level scores for UG admissions & based on bachelors’ degree marks for PG admissions. Admission procedure will start after the candidates will fill the application form and submit their fees.
Candidates will also get admission based on the national level test scores of GATE, JEE Main, CAT, etc. The selection of the candidates will be done after release of merit list. The final admission will be given after the completion of document verification and admission fee payment.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Merit List
The merit list of Uttaranchal University will release in second week of August 2023 through online mode for qualified candidates only. The merit list will be prepared based on the 12th level scores and national level entrance exam scores.
There will be separate merit list released for JEE Main rank holders applying for B.Tech admissions. Only the shortlisted candidates in merit list will be considered eligible for counselling and further admission procedure.
Uttaranchal University 2023 Counselling
Uttaranchal University Counselling 2023 will commence from first week of September 2023. It is mandatory for all the qualified candidates to participate in the counselling process. The counselling will be conducted through offline mode.
To participate in the counselling procedure, candidates have to pay the counselling fee. Candidates will also have to carry important documents original as well as photocopy for verification.
Documents Required for Verification:
- 10th and 12th certificate
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Migration/ Transfer certificate
- Caste certificate
- Gap certificate
- Passport size photograph
- JEE Main/ CAT/ XAT score card, etc.
If you have any query related to Uttaranchal University Admission 2023, you can ask us below in comments section.