VITEEE Admit Card 2023, Slot Booking – Book VITEEE Exam Slot Here
VITEEE 2023 Admit Card will be issued after slot booking. VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) is a university level examination for engineering students. This exam is conducted for providing admission to students in B.Tech programmes offered by VIT University. Students will get admission in Chennai & Vellore campuses of this university. Through this article, candidates can check details about VITEEE Admit Card 2023.
VITEEE Admit Card 2023
The admit card of VITEEE exam will be provided via online mode. First of all, candidates have to book the exam slot. Candidates should keep in mind that the VITEEE hall ticket 2023 will not provided through post or courier.
The authority also provides the facility to re-print the admit card via login. Once the exam slot is booked then no changes or correction will be allowed. If the candidate does not book a slot, it will be automatically done by the university as per the details provided in the application form.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details is mentioned in the VITEEE admit card 2023:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject chosen (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date & Time
- Address of Exam Venue
- Lab Code
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Related Instructions
VITEEE 2023 Admit Card Date
Candidates will be able to download the admit card just after the VITEEE slot booking process. The slot booking process will be started from third week of June 2023. Candidates can print the VITEEE admit card 2023 from the month of June 2023.
The exam will be conducted on 15th to 21st April 2023. The VITEEE result 2023 will be announced in the month of May 2023. Candidates can participate in the VITEEE counselling 2023 from July 2023.
How to Download VITEEE Admit Card
Here we have listed some simple steps to download the VITEEE admit card:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above)
- The online test booking system page will be opened.
- Enter the Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Read all the instructions, tick on the check box and click on the “Book a Seat” button.
- Fill all the required details like Test Name, State/International, Test City, Subject Chosen, Chose Test Date, Test Centre Name, etc.
- After filling these details a list of available exam centres and dates will be opened.
- Now, click on the “Book” option to reserve a slot.
- Read all the filled details and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, click on the “View my e-admit card” option.
- The admit card will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring admit card along with one photo ID proof at the exam centre. Candidates also have to carry the photocopy of the application form. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs:
- School/College Photo ID Card
- 12th board exam admit card/hall ticket bearing photograph
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
If you have any other queries about VITEEE Admit Card 2023, you may leave your query below in the comment box.