VITEEE Admit Card 2020, VITEEE Slot Booking – Book Slot Here
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card will be issued after completion of slot booking process. VITEEE 2020 Slot Booking will be started from August 2020. VITEEE (VIT Engineering Entrance Examination) is a university level examination for engineering students. This exam is conducted for providing admission to students in B.Tech programmes offered by VIT University. Students will get admission in Chennai & Vellore campuses of this university. Through this article, candidates can check details about VITEEE 2020 Admit Card.
VITEEE Admit Card 2020
The admit card of VITEEE exam will be provided via online mode. First of all, candidates have to book the exam slot. Candidates should keep in mind that the VITEEE hall ticket 2020 will not provided through post or courier.
The authority also provide the facility to re-print the admit card via login. Once the exam slot is booked then no changes or correction are allowed. If the candidate does not book a slot, it is automatically done by the university as per the details provided in the application form.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Following details is mentioned in the VITEEE admit card 2020:
- Candidate’s Name
- Application Number
- Subject chosen (PCME/PCBE)
- Test Date & Time
- Address of Exam Venue
- Lab Code
- Photograph and Signature of Candidate
- Exam Related Instructions
VITEEE 2020 Admit Card Date
Candidates can download the admit card just after the VITEEE slot booking process. The slot booking process will be started from the August 2020. Candidates can re-print the VITEEE admit card 2020 from the month of July 2020.
The exam will be conducted between in August. The VITEEE result 2020 will be announced in August 2020. Candidates can participate in the VITEEE counselling 2020 in the second week of August 2020.
Click here to view the list of Test Cities.
How to Download the Admit Card
Here we have listed some simple steps to download the VITEEE admit card:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above)
- The online test booking system page will be opened.
- Enter the Application Number, Password and Security Code.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Read all the instructions, tick on the check box and click on the “Book a Seat” button.
- Fill all the required details like Test Name, State/International, Test City, Subject Chosen, Chose Test Date, Test Centre Name, etc.
- After filling these details a list of available exam centres and dates will be opened.
- Now, click on the “Book” option to reserve a slot.
- Read all the filled details and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Now, click on the “View my e-admit card” option.
- The admit card will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the admit card for further use.
Documents Required on Exam Day
Candidates have to bring admit card along with one photo ID proof at the exam centre. Candidates also have to carry the photocopy of the application form. Candidates can bring any one of the following ID proofs:
- School/College Photo ID Card
- 12th board exam admit card/hall ticket bearing photograph
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
If you have any other queries about VITEEE Admit Card 2020, you may leave your query below in the comment box.