How to Fill VITEEE 2021 Application Form – Check Step by Step Process
VITEEE 2021 Application Form can be filled till 21st May 2020. VITEEE is an engineering entrance test conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology to provide admission into UG engineering programmes. Candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance test will be able to take admission in various VIT campuses situated in Amravati, Vellore, Chennai and Bhopal. Through this article, we have provided step by step guide for How to Fill VITEEE Application Form 2021.
VITEEE 2021 Application Form
VITEEE 2021 application form has been made available through online mode. The registration process has been started from 30th November 2020.
Candidates can fill the online application through the University website. Also the status of application form can be checked by entering their application number and verification code. The last date to submit the application is till 21st May 2021.
How to Fill VITEEE 2021 Application Form
By following the below steps candidates can fill their application form of VITEEE 2021:
Candidates can apply by online mode by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of VIT and go to the registration section.
- Register yourself by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for the verification.
- Candidates have to click that link. Also an email id and password will be provided in the mail.
Fill up the Application Form:
- Candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Now candidates have to fill up their application form.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Students have to provide their name, DOB, parent’s name, personal details, education details, communication details, address details etc.
- After all the details are submitted candidates will be provided an application number which is to be kept safely for use in future.
Pay Application Fee:
- After the filling the application form, students are required to make application fee payment.
- The application fee by online mode is Rs.1150.
- The fee can be paid through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking.
- After filling the application form and fee payment, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- The documents must be uploaded by the candidates according to the prescribed specifications.
- The specification for photograph and signature is mentioned below:
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5 cm||10 to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||3.5 X 1.5 cm||10 to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
VITEEE 2021 Application form has been made available from 30th November 2020. Candidates before applying for the test must check their eligibility criteria. Candidates applying by online mode are not required to send their application form to the university.
Candidates must fill their application form carefully to avoid any kind of mistakes. Also do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future references.
VITEEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check eligibility criteria from the given section:
- Nationality: Indian/ NRIs/ PIO candidates are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th and 12th class examination form any recognised board.
- Age Limit Criteria: Candidates should be born on or after 1stJuly 1999.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 60% marks in their 12th SC/ ST/ Jammu and Kashmir and northern state candidates must have secured minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must have passed their qualifying exam with chemistry, physics, mathematics and English subjects.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their intermediate can also apply.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill VITEEE 2021 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.