How to Fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form – Check Step by Step Process
VITEEE 2020 Application Form has been extended till 15th July 2020. VITEEE is an engineering entrance test conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology to provide admission into UG engineering programmes. Candidates who will successfully qualify the entrance test will be able to take admission in various VIT campuses situated in Amravati, Vellore, Chennai and Bhopal. Through this article, we have provided step by step guide for How to Fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form
VITEEE 2020 application form is made available through both online and offline mode. The registration process has been started from 27th September 2019.
Candidates can fill the online application through the University website. For offline mode, candidates can purchase it from designated centers.
Also the status of application form can be checked by entering their application number and verification code.
How to Fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form
By following the below steps candidates can fill their application form of VITEEE 2020:
Candidates can apply by online mode by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of VIT and go to the registration section.
- Register yourself by entering the basic details like name, gender, mobile number, date of birth, nationality, email id etc.
- Verify all the filled details and submit it.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for the verification.
- Candidates have to click that link. Also an email id and password will be provided in the mail.
Fill up the Application Form:
- Candidates have to log in again with the new email ID and password.
- Now candidates have to fill up their application form.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Students have to provide their name, DOB, parent’s name, personal details, education details, communication details, address details etc.
- After all the details are submitted candidates will be provided an application number which is to be kept safely for use in future.
Pay Application Fee:
- After the filling the application form, students are required to make application fee payment.
- The application fee by online mode is Rs.1150.
- The fee can be paid through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking.
- After filling the application form and fee payment, candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signature.
- The documents must be uploaded by the candidates according to the prescribed specifications.
- The specification for photograph and signature is mentioned below:
|Photograph||3.5 X 4.5 cm||10 to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||3.5 X 1.5 cm||10 to 200 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Candidates applying by offline mode have to follow the below steps:
- On making cash payment of Rs.1200 at the campus or post offices, candidates can obtain their application form
- Fill the application form and paste recent passport size coloured photograph.
- Do the signature at the required place. Fill the details carefully in the form.
- Candidates applying by offline mode have to make a DD of Rs.1200 drawn in favour of “VIT University” payable at the respective VIT campus.
- After completely filling the form send it along with a demand draft to the address given below:
Vellore- 632 014
VITEEE 2020 Application form has been released from 27th September 2019. Candidates before applying for the test must check their eligibility criteria. Candidates applying by online mode are not required to send their application form to the university.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill VITEEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.