VITEEE 2023 Counselling (Started), Admission – Get Here
VITEEE 2023 Counselling has been started from 26th April 2023. The VIT University is the authority to organise the VITEEE 2023. It is a university level entrance examination. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is the conducted to offer admission into four years of B.Tech programme. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of about VITEEE counselling 2023 including counselling procedure and schedule.
VITEEE Counselling 2023 – Started
VITEEE 2023 Counselling has been started from 26th April 2023. Click here for online counselling.
After the announcement of entrance exam result, the university has started the counselling session. The counselling is organised through online mode. The selection and admission procedure is followed through single window counselling in Vellore/ Chennai/ Bhopal (MP)/ Amaravathi (AP) for all the B.Tech courses. The university has released the merit list for the candidates those appear in the exam and gets qualified.
A unique rank has been allotted to the candidates to appear in the counselling. On the merit list, candidates are also able to check their rank allotted to them. Candidates are required to verify their documents on the counselling day. The university ill also release the counselling status after each round of counselling. It show the vacant seat status in each campus branch-wise. Candidates also will have to pay the counselling fee to confirm their seats.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2023
Here we have provided official schedule for the centralised counselling.
|Phase/Rank||Last date to submit counseling fee||Choice filling||Seat Allotment||Advance fee payment||Last date for balance fee payment|
|Phase 1: Ranks 1 to 20,000||26th – 28th April 2023||29th – 30th April 2023||2nd May 2023||2nd – 8th May 2023||16th May 2023|
|Phase 2: Ranks 20,001 to 45,000||26th April – 9th May 2023||10th – 11th May 2023||13th May 2023||13th – 19th May 2023||1st June 2023|
|Phase 3: Ranks 45,001 to 70,000||26th April – 20th May 2023||21st – 22nd May 2023||24th May 2023||24th – 30th May 2023||16th June 2023|
|Phase 4: Ranks 70,001 to 1,00,000||26th April – 31st May 2023||1st – 2nd June 2023||4th June 2023||4th – 9th June 2023||22nd June 2023|
|Phase 5: Above 1,00,000||26th April – 12th June 2023||13th – 14th June 2023||16th June 2023||16th – 22nd June 2023||30th June 2023|
VITEEE Counselling Instructions
- Candidates are permitted to attend the counselling only once.
- Counselling will be conducted in five phases.
- Only candidates who have skipped or not taken up any branch in the counselling will be permitted to attend subsequent counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates have to register to attend the counselling through online mode and can select any campus/branch as per the availability based on VITEEE-ranking.
- For Phase-I, eligible Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- For Phase-II, eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.3,00,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- The fee also includes Rs.10,000 (plus 18% GST i.e., Rs.11,800) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee will be non-refundable, but it will be adjusted in the academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute.
- The Balance fee will be paid till the prescribed date either through online or DD mode.
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2023
Here, we are providing complete instructions & procedure of counselling:
- The allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates are based on VITEEE 2023 All India Rank.
- It is the common counselling for admission to B.Tech. programmes in VIT Vellore and Chennai, VIT-AP and VIT-Bhopal.
- It is must to register in one of the campuses for attending the counselling.
- Candidates have to login with Application number using the password of VITEEE application.
- Give your choices of preferred Campus, Core Programme, Fee Category, Specialisation/Minor (if any) in the order of preference.
- Candidates must Edit or Re-order your choices before the deadline.
- View the final registered choices under “Registered Choices” menu.
- On the basis of candidate’s filled preference, the university will allot the seats.
- On allocation of seat, candidates will have to submit the counselling fee with a DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Candidates are instructed to provide as many choices as possible for seat allotment
- Once seat is allotted, campus/ programme/ category cannot be changed under any circumstances.
VITEEE Document Verification
Candidate should produce the following documents in original along with two-set of photocopies while reporting to counselling for Verification:
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy.
- Matric Class certificates as a proof of date of birth or any age proof certificate.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates).
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self attested
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of required fee in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
If you have any other queries about VITEEE Counselling 2023, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.