VITEEE 2021 Counselling (Started), Document Verification – Check Here
VITEEE 2021 Counselling has been started from 21st June 2021. The VIT University is the authority to organise the VITEEE 2021. It is a university level entrance examination. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is the conducted to offer admission into four years of B.Tech programme. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of about VITEEE 2021 counselling including counselling procedure and schedule.
VITEEE Counselling 2021 – Started
VITEEE 2021 Counselling has been started from 21st June 2021. Click here to register.
After the announcement of entrance exam result, the university will started the counselling session. The counselling will be organised through online mode. The selection and admission procedure will be followed through single window counselling in Vellore/ Chennai/ Bhopal (MP)/ Amaravathi (AP) for all the B.Tech courses. The university will release the merit list for the candidates those appear in the exam and gets qualified.
A unique rank will be allotted to the candidates to appear in the counselling. On the merit list, candidates will be also able to check their rank allotted to them. Candidates will be required to verify their documents on the counselling day. The university will also release the counselling status after each round of counselling. It show the vacant seat status in each campus branch-wise. Candidates also will have to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 5000/- to confirm their seats.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2021
Here we have provided tentative schedule for the centralised counselling.
|Rank 1 to 20,000||21st to 22nd June 2021|
|Rank 20001 to 45000||30th June to 1st July 2021|
|Rank 45001 to 70,000||7th to 8th July 2021|
|Rank 70,000 to 1 lakh||15th to 16th July 2021|
VITEEE Counselling Instructions
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the counselling only once.
- Counselling will be conducted in four phases.
- Only candidates who have skipped or not taken up any branch in the counselling will be permitted to attend subsequent counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates will have to register to attend the counselling in any one of the counselling venues and can select any campus/branch as per the availability based on VITEEE-ranking.
- For Phase-I, eligible Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- For Phase-II, eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.3,00,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- The fee also includes Rs.10,000 (plus 18% GST i.e., Rs.11,800) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee will be non-refundable, but it will be adjusted in the academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute.
- The Balance fee will be paid in July 2021, either through online or DD mode.
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2021
Here, we are providing complete instructions & procedure of counselling:
- The allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates will be based on VITEEE 2021 All India Rank.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted for counselling will be able to attend in any one of the places viz., Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal (MP) and Amaravathi (AP).
- It will be must to register in one of the campuses for attending the counselling.
- Candidates will have to reach the counselling center, which will be allotted to them.
- Candidates will have to fill the preference of branch and college in the counselling session. Once the preference will be selected it cannot be changed later on.
- On the basis of candidate’s filled preference, the university will allot the seats.
- On allocation of seat, candidates will have to submit the counselling fee with a DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- If candidate will not be able to attend the counselling personally, then their seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
- Candidates are instructed not forget to bring the counselling e-admit card and copy of aadhaar card along with other relevant documents to participate in the counselling.
- Counselling is required to report the allotted campus with their original documents for completing admission formalities.
VITEEE Document Verification
Candidate should produce the following documents in original along with two-set of photocopies while reporting to counselling for Verification:
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy.
- Matric Class certificates as a proof of date of birth or any age proof certificate.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates).
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self attested
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of required fee in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- For Hostel Requirement Demand Draft of Rs. 21,200.
If you have any other queries about VITEEE Counselling 2021, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.