VITEEE Counselling 2019 (Started) – Get VIT B.Tech Admission Process
VITEEE 2019 Counselling has been started through offline mode from 9th May 2019 onwards. The VIT University is the authority to organize the VITEEE 2019. It is a university level entrance examination. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is the conducted to offer admission into four years of B.Tech programme. Through this exam, candidates can get admission in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. VITEEE 2019 Counselling Admit Card has been released. In this article, candidates can check the complete information of about VITEEE 2019 counselling including counselling procedure and schedule.
VITEEE Counselling 2019 – Started
VITEEE 2019 Counselling has been started from 9th May 2019 through offline mode. Check other details from below.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Admit Card has been released on 1st May 2019. Click here to get counselling admit card & other details.
After the announcement of entrance exam result, the university has started the counselling session. The counseling is conducted in two phases through offline mode. The selection and Admission procedure is followed through single window counselling in Vellore/Chennai/Bhopal(MP)/Amaravathi(AP) for all the B.Tech courses. The university has released the merit list for the candidates those appear in the exam and gets qualified.
A unique rank is allotted to the candidates to appear in the counselling. On the merit list, candidates can also check their rank allotted to them. Candidates need to verify their documents on the counselling day. The university also release the counselling status after each round of counselling. It show the vacant seat status in each campus branch-wise. Candidates also have to pay the counselling fee to confirm their seats.
VITEEE Counselling Schedule 2019
Here we are providing the official schedule for the centralized counselling.
|Phase 1 Counselling||9th May 2019|
|Phase 2 Counselling||10, 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th May 2019|
VITEEE is a university level exam conducted once in a year across the country. VIT (Vellore Institute of Technology) conducts VITEEE exam for B.Tech admissions of the candidates across various campuses. The institute offers 36 undergraduate (UG), 31 postgraduate (PG), 4 integrated & 3 research programmes.
VITEEE Important Instructions
- Candidates will be permitted to attend the counselling only once.
- Only candidates who have skipped or not taken up any branch in the counselling will be permitted to attend subsequent counselling as per the order of merit and availability of seats.
- Candidates can register to attend the counselling in any one of the counselling venues and can select any campus/branch as per the availability based on VITEEE-ranking.
- For Phase-I, eligible Candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.50,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- For Phase-II, eligible candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling only with a DD of Rs.3,00,000 drawn in favour of “Vellore Institute of Technology”, payable at Vellore .
- The fee also includes Rs.10,000 (plus 18% GST i.e., Rs.11,800) towards the counselling and processing fee. The Counselling and processing fee is Non-Refundable, but it will be adjusted in the Academic fees once the candidate joins the Institute.
- The Balance fee will be paid on or before 1st week of June 2019, either through online or DD mode.
VITEEE Counselling Procedure 2019
Here, we are providing complete instructions & procedure of counselling:
- The allocation of branches to the short-listed candidates is based on VITEEE 2019 All India Rank.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for counselling can attend in any one of the places viz., Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal (MP) and Amaravathi (AP).
- It is must to register in one of the campuses for attending the counselling.
- Candidates have to reach the counselling center, which will be allotted to them.
- Candidates have to fill the preference of branch and college in the counselling session. Once the preference will be selected it cannot be changed later on.
- On the basis of candidate’s filled preference, the university will allot the seats.
- On allocation of seat, candidates have to submit the counselling fee with a DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- If candidate will not attend the counselling personally, then their seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
- Candidates are instructed not forget to bring the counselling e-admit card and copy of aadhaar card along with other relevant documents to participate in the counselling.
- Counselling can report the allotted campus with their original documents for completing admission formalities.
Documents required for Counselling
Candidate should produce the following documents in original along with two-set of photocopies while reporting to counselling for Verification:
- VITEEE e-Admit card, Counselling Admit card and VITEEE Result copy.
- Matric Class certificates as a proof of date of birth or any age proof certificate.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination (if available) / XII Hall ticket (For result awaiting candidates).
- Copy of Aadhar Card with self attested
- Transfer Certificate or School Leaving Certificate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- Demand Draft of required fee in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- Student Profile.
- Undertaking Form.
- Nativity Certificate (For candidates belongs to Jammu and Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
- For Hostel Requirement Demand Draft of Rs. 21,200.
If you have any other queries about VITEEE Counselling 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.