VMOU Admission 2021: Answer Key (Released), Dates (Out), Result
VMOU 2021 Answer key has been released for B.Ed courses. It is organised by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (VMOU). It is a university level admission process through which admission will be offered into various UG & PG courses. Candidates seeking admission into B.Ed., MBA and Ph.D. courses, the university will conduct its entrance test. Qualified candidates will get admission in the field of science, management, arts, etc. Here we are providing details such as application form, its fee, eligibility, admit card and much more regarding VMOU 2021 admission.
VMOU 2021 Notifications – Answer Key Released (B.Ed)
VMOU 2021 Answer Key has been released for B.Ed courses. Check here for answer key.
VMOU 2021 B.Ed Exam date has been out. It has been held on 19th September 2021. Check other dates from below.
VMOU 2021 Exam date for MBA/ MCA has been announced. The examination has been held on 29th August 2021. Check here for application details.
VMOUT 2021 courses is offered under UG & PG programme. Various courses under UG programme are as B.Com, B.A. (Journalism), BCA, Information Science, BBA, B.Ed. etc. Courses under PG programme are as M.A, M.Sc., MCA, MBA, Information Science and much more.
VMOU 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates must go through following table regarding VMOU Admission Date:
For MBA (Phase 2):
|Registration process||27th March 2021|
|Last date to register||10th August 2021|
|Admit card availability||August 2021|
|MBA/ MCA exam date||29th August 2021|
|Declaration of result||Septemer 2021|
|Application process starts||8th March 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||21st June 2021|
|Admit card releases||August 2021|
|B.Ed. exam date||19th September 2021|
|Answer Key||24th September 2021|
|Declaration of result||September 2021|
VMOU 2021 Admit Card
VMOU Admit card has been made available on website via online mode. Candidates have to use their login credentials to download admit card. It contain all the details such as candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, timing, center and all-important instructions.
It is mandatory for all applied candidates to carry admit card at the examination center. No candidates are allowed to sit for examination without admit card & valid ID proof.
VMOU 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must go through following details regarding VMOU Exam Pattern:
For B.Ed. course:
- Exam Mode: It has been organized via offline mode.
- Time: Candidates can get 3 hours to solve the question paper.
- Medium of exam: Question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi language.
- Questions Type: There are Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer consist of 3 marks.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will get deduct for each incorrect answer.
Candidates must go through following table for distribution of number in B.Ed. exam:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Language proficiency (English & Hindi)||90|
For MBA course:
- Exam mode: VMOU 2021 exam will be organized via offline mode.
- Medium of exam: Question paper will be in “Bilingual medium”.
- Questions type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours to complete the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.
- Negative marking: There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The no. of questions for each subject in MBA will be as follow:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
VMOU 2021 Syllabus
VMOU 2021 Syllabus will be prescribed for two courses as B.Ed. & MBA. The syllabus for MBA courses will be divided into 4 sections as reading comprehension, data interpretation, logical reason & numerical ability.
For B.Ed. courses, it will be divided into 5 sections such as General Awareness, Language Proficiency in English and Hindi, Mental Ability and Teacher Aptitude.
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for VMOU admission:
- Make proper schedule & strictly follow it.
- Solve previous year question Paper & mock test.
- Do not get panic, keep yourself fit.
- Practice as much as you can.
- Take rest & healthy diet.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
VMOU 2021 Result
Candidates will be able to check VMOU Result within 15 days after exam. Candidates will have to use their login credentials to download the result. The separate merit list will be prepared on the basis of result.
Authority will release result on different dates for both courses. For B.Ed. course, it will get released in September 2021 & it has been released on 3rd March 2021 for MBA/ MCA course.
VMOU 2021 Counselling
VMOU counselling for both MBA & B.Ed. course will be organized via offline mode. For other courses, candidates will be short-listed on the basis of marks obtained by them in the qualifying exam. Candidates will have to present individually on the given dates & time for counselling.
Candidates will also have to bring original & photo- state documents for verification & submission at the time of counselling. The university will also release separate category wise roll number for those candidates who will get shortlisted.
VMOU Admission 2021 Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through following details regarding VMOU 2021 Application Form:
- The application form for VMOU 2021 has been made available through both online mode.
- For offline mode, it is available in regional centres of VMOU.
- For B.Ed courses application has been made available from 8th March 2021 and for MBA (phase 2) courses it has been made available from 27th March 2021.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form till 21st June 2021 for B.Ed. course & till 10th August 2021 For MBA/ MCA.
- There will be same application form for all the courses.
- During registration, candidates will also have to provide valid mobile no. & mail ID as user ID & password will be sent it.
- Candidates must also upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee of VMOU can be paid through online mode.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking,
- Candidates must have to submit Rs.1000/- as application fee.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through following eligibility norms before applying for VMOU 2021:
- Nationality: Indian as well as foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply for VMOU.
- Qualification: For UG, candidates must have qualified class 12th or equivalent from any recognized board or university. For PG, candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream to be eligible.
- Percentage: Candidates must score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam for both UG & PG course.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Widow/ Divorce female’s candidates belonging to Rajasthan.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualification exam will be also eligible for VMOU.
If you have any other queries regarding VMOU Admission 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.