WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern, Marking Scheme – Check Exam Pattern Here
Admission Open 2022
WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Following are the details Exam Schedule for WBJEE 2022. Candidates should check this carefully and start their preparation accordingly:
- Mode of Exam: The examination is conducted through offline mode in OMR based pattern.
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from mathematics, physics and chemistry subjects.
- Duration: The exam duration will be total two hours for per paper.
- Shift: The examination will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Paper 1 (Mathematics) – 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and Paper 2 (Physics & Chemistry) – 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Type of Questions: There will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) with four options against each of the questions.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be provided for each correct answer in category I and two marks will be given for category II.
- Answering Mode: Candidates will be required to use black or blue ball point pen to mark their answers. Incorrect marking of answers can lead to wrong answers.
Subject Wise Question Weightage:
The subject wise weightage of questions are mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Category I||Category II||Category III|
WBJEE 2022 Marking Scheme
In the table given below, we have provided the marking scheme of WBJEE 2022 examination:
|Type of Questions||Scoring Methodology|
|Category I||Only one option will be correct.|
|One mark will be given for correct answer.|
|-1/4 (25% negative) marks will be deducted for wrong answer.|
|More than one answer of the same questions will be considered for negative marking.|
|Zero marks will be given for unattempted questions.|
|Category II||One option is correct.|
|For each correct answer, two marks will be given.|
|For incorrect answer, -1/2 (25% negative) marks will be deducted.|
|More than one answer of the same questions will lead to negative marking.|
|No marks will be given for unattempted questions.|
|Category III||One or more options will be correct|
|Two marks will be given for each correct answer.|
|Any combination of correct and wrong response will be given zero marks.|
|For partially correct response, marks will be given as = 2 x (no. of correct answers marked / total number of correct answers)|
|Not attempting the question will have zero mark|
WBJEE Exam Instructions
Candidates appearing for the WBJEE exam can check the exam instructions from below:
- Candidates must have the complete knowledge of exam pattern and WBJEE 2022 syllabus before preparing for exam.
- Candidates must reach the exam centre one hour before the exam timing.
- It will be beneficial to visit the exam centre before one day from the examination.
- Any kind of electronic gadget will not be allowed in the exam centre.
If you have any other queries about WBJEE 2022 Exam Pattern, you may leave your queries below.