XAT 2021: Result (Declared), Score Card, Cut Off, Counselling
XAT 2021 Result has been declared on 18th January 2021. Answer Key has been released. (Xavier Aptitude Test) is conducted by XLRI, on behalf of XAMI. It is a university level exam which is conducted on all India level to select the candidates for admission in management education. Through, XAT the admission is offered in some of the top B-schools in India. Get complete details of XAT 2021 including, important dates, result, score card and counselling etc.
XAT 2021 Notifications – Result Declared
XAT 2021 Result has been declared on 18th January 2021. Check here for result details.
XAT 2021 Answer Key has been released on 8th January 2021. Check here for answer key details.
XAT 2021 Important Dates
Here, we have given the complete exam schedule for XAT 2021.
|Starting of application form||12th September 2020|
|Last date of application||10th December 2020|
|Releasing of admit card||21st December 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd January 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||8th January 2021|
|Publication of result||18th January 2021|
XAT 2021 Result
After few days of the examination, the XAT result has been released by XLRI through online mode. On the basis of marks scored by the candidates the merit list can be prepared. The result has been declared on 18th January 2021.
On the basis of prepared merit list, the seats will be allotted to the candidates in the participating institutions. Candidates have to enter the enrollment number and other details to get the XAT result.
XAT 2021 Score Card
The XAT Score Card containing the performance of the candidate in XAT 2021 has to be download by the candidates from 18th January 2021.
Names of the shortlisted candidates for the interview will be posted in the website through online mode.
XAT 2021 Cut Off
The candidate needs equal to or more than the cutoff marks in order to get selected for the admission to a particular college. The official authority will release the cut off marks for all offered courses.
|VA & LA||DM||QA & DI||Total|
XAT 2021 Counselling
Shortlisted candidates for Interview in BM and HR programme will be based only on XAT scores. Candidates those will apply for more than one programme may be called for multiple interviews and/or group discussions.
The selection procedure for different programmes may differ. While preparing the shortlisted candidates for the interview, in addition to XAT performance, academic background and the relevant work experience will also be considered.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
XAT 2021 Registration
Check the process to fill the XAT 2021 application form:
- The online application form has been started from 12th September 2020. It will be continued to till 10th December 2020.
- Candidates are able to apply for more than one programme.
- GMP candidates may apply either through XAT or GMAT.
- Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- Candidates also have to upload the photo & signature as per the specification given in the guideline.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully & verify the details before the final submission.
- No changes will be entertained after clicking the “Final Submission” button.
- No need to send the hardcopy of the application form to official authority.
All payments made for registration of XAT and XLRI are non-refundable. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|Through XAT||Through GMAT|
1,700/- and 300/- each for every additional programme of XLRI (without late fee)
2000/- and 500/-
each for every additional programme of XLRI (with late fee)
|Indian candidate: |
2500/- (only for GMP)
|Foreign and NRI candidate:|
$50 and $25 for every additional programme of XLRI
|NRI and Foreign candidate:|
(For one or more programme(s))
XAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those will satisfy the given below XAT eligibility criteria will only be eligible for writing exam.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to applying in XAT 2021 entrance exam.
- Qualification: Candidate should hold bachelor’s or any equivalent degree from the recognized university.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
- NRI candidates can also apply through GMAT.
XAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Check XAT exam pattern here:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The exam will be of about 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Marking Scheme: Exam question will carry 1 mark.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each correct answer. For more than 12 unattempted questions, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Parts: It is dived into two parts.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Ability And Data Interpretation||27|
|Verbal And Logical Ability||24|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Essay Writing||1 Topic|
XAT 2021 Syllabus
The XAT syllabus will be consisting of Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR), Decision Making (DM), Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI) and General Knowledge (GK). Candidates should go through all these topics to appear in the examination.
XAT 2021 Preparation Tips
Here, candidates can check the preparation tips to appear and qualify in the entrance examination:
- Candidates should check the exam pattern and marking scheme.
- Go through complete official syllabus.
- Take online or offline mock test.
- Gathered previous year question papers and go through it.
- Make a proper time table and makes a note on a daily basis.
- Eat a healthy food and do yoga to make yourself fit.
XAT 2021 Admit Card
The candidates can get the XAT admit card through online mode. The admit card has been released on 21st December 2020. Candidates should keep the printout of the admit card till the result is declared.
Candidates must bring a hard copy of the admit card on the day of examination along with the original photo Id proof. Without admit card candidates will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
XAT 2021 Answer Key
XAT Answer Key has been released after the completion of exam. Institutional answer key has been released. Candidates will be able to check answer key through online mode. Through the answer key, candidates can get an estimate idea about their scores. Institutional Answer key has been released on 8th January 2021.
Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their answer key. Candidates can also be able to raise objections before the last date.
For other queries regarding XAT 2021, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.