AIBE 2021 Registration (Started), Application Form – Apply Here
AIBE 2021 Registration process has been started from 26th December 2020. AIBE is a national level examination which is conducted every year by the Bar Council of India (BCI). This examination is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice in India. After qualifying the AIBE (All India Bar Examination) candidates will be able to get ‘certificate of practice’. Application form will be released through online mode. Candidates can read this article to know all details about AIBE registration 2021 including details i.e. application form, mode, fee details, eligibility criteria and much more.
AIBE 2021 Registration – Started
AIBE 2020 (XVI) Application Form has been released from 26th December 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can check all details about AIBE 2021 registration in the below given steps:
- Registration Process has been started from 26th December 2020.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Any offline mode will not be provided.
- Registration can be done based on various steps i.e. filling application form, document upload and fee payment.
- Fill application form carefully including details i.e. educational, personal and communication.
- Upload documents i.e. passport size photograph, signature and enrollment Documents should be self-attested.
- Documents without self-attestation will get rejected.
- In case candidates have done any mistakes in application form then they can correct it before releasing of admit card.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 21st February 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the application form by post to the authorities.
- Take printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for future references.
Documents Required at the Time of filling AIBE 2021 Registration Form:
- Valid email ID and working mobile number
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- Enrollment certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Advocate ID card (if issued by bar council of India)
- Candidates will be able to make payment through SBI bank challan.
- Application fee be non-refundable and non-adjustable in any condition.
Here candidates can check fee structure for all category’s candidates:
|For General and OBC candidates||Rs. 3560|
|For SC/ ST category candidates||Rs. 2500|
AIBE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the complete AIBE 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: There will be no upper or lower age limit criteria to apply for AIBE.
- Qualification: Candidates must have 3, 5 years LLB. degree from any institute/ university recognized by the Bar council of India.
- Marks Criteria: There will be no marks criteria to apply.
- Attempt Limit: There is no attempt limit. Candidates can appear in any number of times for exam.
- Enrollment: It will be compulsory for the candidates to be enrolled as an advocate with the state bar council.
AIBE 2021 Application Dates
Here candidates can check AIBE 2021 dates of the application form:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|Application form starts from||26th December 2020|
|Bank payment through e- challan starts from||26th December 2020|
|Last date for online registration||21st February 2021|
|Last date of payment||23rd February 2021|
|Last date for application completion||26th February 2021|
|Availability of admit card||6th March 2021|
|Exam date||21st March 2021|
How to Apply for AIBE 2021
Candidates can go through the complete procedure about how to fill AIBE 2021 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click ‘Register here’ button.
- Fill registration form and upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the registration form.
- Click on ‘Save’ button.
- After that registration number and password will be generated and will be send to your registered email ID.
- Now click on ‘login here’ button and enter your registration number and password.
- A new page will be open on your screen in which you can see your registration details.
- Now click on the ‘print challan’ button and take printout of the challan.
- After 24 hours go to the SBI bank branch with printed challan and submit the registration fee.
- You will have to make payment through SBI challan only.
- After successful payment again go through the login page by entering login credentials.
- Now you will have to click ‘upload challan and details’ button.
- After that upload your challan and enter all asked details.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now you can check your application form and do not forget to take printout of the application form for future references.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
In the above article we have mentioned complete details about AIBE 2021 registration. Candidates can also go through all details about application form, mode of application, fee, eligibility and etc. Fill details carefully in the application form to avoid any type of mistake. Candidates can follow above mentioned steps at the time of filling application form.
If you have any other query about AIBE 2021 Registration, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.