AIIMS PG 2021: INI CET Counselling (From 6th Aug), Result (Out), Cut Off
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling is starting from 6th August 2021 for INI CET. AIIMS PG is a national level exam conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS PG 2021 admission into MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS has been replaced by INI CET. It is held twice in a year in January and July month. Candidates through this exam are provided admission into PG courses – MD/ MS (6 year courses) DM/ M.Ch / MDS (3 year courses). Students who have qualify this exam are eligible for admission into these courses in various AIIMS campuses. Candidates can check complete details from this article of AIIMS PG 2021 for exam dates, result and various other events.
AIIMS PG 2021 Notifications – Counselling From 6th Aug (INI CET)
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling Schedule has been released for INI CET. It will be starting from 6th August 2021. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS PG 2021 Result for INI CET has been declared on 26th July 2021. Check here for result details.
AIIMS PG 2021 Final Result for DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Admn.) departmental assessment has been declared on 15th June 2021. Check here for result details.
AIIMS PG 2021 Result for 3 year (DM/M.CH/ MD) course has been declared on 22nd April 2021. Check here for result details.
INI CET 2021
INI CET 2021 has been newly introduced by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS PG 2021 admission into PG (6 years) i.e MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS has been replaced by INI CET 2021. Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) January 2021 admission are offered into various seven other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) campuses.
AIIMS PG 2021 Important Dates
Students can know complete AIIMS PG dates for January & July session in below given table:
July Session (MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Basic registration starts||1st March 2021|
|Online registration ends||31st March 2021|
|Last date to submit required documents||12th April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||16th July 2021|
|INI CET 2021 Exam||22nd July 2021|
|Declaration of result||26th July 2021|
|Counselling process (1st round)||4th week of July 2021|
|Counselling process (2nd round)||1st week of August 2021|
|Open Counselling||2nd week of August 2021|
July Session (DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administrator)):
|Starting of registration||9th March 2021|
|End of registration process||28th March 2021|
|Last date to submit necessary documents||28th March 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||12th April 2021|
|Exam Date (Stage I)||17th April 2021|
|Declaration of result (Stage I)||22nd April 2021|
|Departmental Assessment||9th to 11th June 2021|
|Final Result releases||15th June 2021|
January Session (DM//M.Ch/MD (Hospital Administrator)):
|Online registration starts||11th September 2020|
|Registration ends on||2nd October 2020|
|Application status uploaded||7th October 2020|
|Last date to submit the documents||14th October 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||13th November 2020|
|Exam Date (Stage I)||20th November 2020|
|Result||24th November 2020|
|Declaration of Final result||6th December 2020|
|Last date for admission||–|
January Session (MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Events of INI-CET 2021||Dates 2021 (Announced)|
|MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years)/DM(6years)/MDS (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||29th September 2020|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||12th October 2020|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||14th to 17th October 2020|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||19th October 2020 (by 5pm)|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate||9th October (5 pm) to 26th October 2020 (5 pm)|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||7th November 2020 (5 Pm) to 10th November 2020 (5 pm)|
|Final Status of final registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||13th November 2020|
|INI CET 2021 Exam||20th November 2020 (9 am to 12 noon)|
|INI CET 2021 Result||27th November 2020|
|Merit List||14th December 2020|
|Counselling Registration||15th December 2020|
AIIMS PG 2021 Result
AIIMS PG 2021 Result (July Session) has been released on 22nd April for 3 year course. Final Result has been announced online on the website via online mode for DM/M.Ch. (3 Yrs.)/MD (Hospita Administration) course. It has been released on 26th July 2021 for 6 year course.
Candidates can get their result by entering their id and password. Students gets shortlisted for further admission rounds by releasing the merit list.
AIIMS PG 2021 Cut Off
The AIIMS PG 2021 Cut Off will be released online on the website for various categories. On the basis of difficulty level of exam, no of appearing students, total available seats, etc.
For the General candidates, the expected cut off is 50% marks; ST/ SC – 40% & for OBC – 45% marks. It is important for the students to score the cut off marks in order to be eligible for counselling.
AIIMS PG 2021 Counselling
For AIIMS PG Counselling, students have to do online counselling registration, make choice of programme & institution and lock choices. For admission into MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM courses, the online counselling will be organized from August 2021.
The Counselling process will be organized in three rounds – Mock Round, Round 1, Round 2 & Open Counselling. It will b started from 3rd week of August 2021 for July session.
Students also have to verify their documents for counselling process. All the documents will be verified at the allotted AIIMS institute.
FAQ’S (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form
Students can know details about AIIMS PG 2021 Application Form in the below given section:
- AIIMS PG Basic Registration for July session has been started from 1st March 2021 for MD/MS/M.Ch/ DM/ MDS (6 year course) through INI CET.
- Registration can be done from 9th March 2021 for DM/M.Ch & MD course (3 year course).
- The registration process known as PAAR will be in two steps – Basic registration & Final registration.
- The basic and final registration can be done through online mode.
- Students can make modification in the details and images uploaded in the application during the correction period.
- Students have to fill up the basic details and upload images. For the final registration, students have to fill their qualification, make option of exam city & pay application fee.
- Incomplete application form lead to rejection so candidates must fill all the required details in the application form.
Payment mode: Students have to pay application fee through debit/credit card or net banking.
The Application fee for various category candidates is given below:
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs.1500|
|ST/ SC/ EWS category candidates||Rs.1200|
AIIMS PG 2021 Application Correction
In case of mistakes in the details and uploaded images in the AIIMS PG application form, students can make correction. The correction can be done during correction facility process. The correction in the uploaded images can be done along with final registration from 25th March 2021 for MD/MS/ M.Ch (6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS till 12th April 2021.
Students get to know about their application status after completion of application process after which they can make correction in the details.
Incomplete or incorrect details in the application leads to rejection of application so candidates must confirm all entered details before its submission.
AIIMS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Go through the AIIMS PG Eligibility details in the given below section before applying:
For MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must have MBBS degree to apply for MS/ MD and should have passed BDS degree for MDS from a recognized board or university by MCI/ DCI.
- Qualifying Marks: Must have qualified the degree with aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC candidates).
- Training/ Internship: Applicant must have completed 12 months in training/internship (before January 30, 2021) to be eligible for applying.
For M.Ch/ DM/ MD (Hospital Administrator) Course:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must possess MS/ MD degree or DNB degree from a recognized board or university approved by MCI.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for the applicant should be 35 years as on January 1, 2021. 3 years age relaxation will be for OBC category candidates (5 years for ST/SC category candidates).
Foreign Nationals/ OCI Eligibility:
- Foreign nationals will be considered for seats in “Sponsored category” for MS/ MD/ MDS courses.
- Foreign nationals/ OCI candidates are required to send registration slip to AIIMS through diplomatic channel before the last date of online registration.
AIIMS PG 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can download AIIMS PG 2021 admit card through online mode. For DM/M.Ch/MD (Hospital Admn.) course, admit card has been released on 12th April 2021. For 6 year course, it has been released on 16th July 2021. Candidates are advised to download the admit card as it is the mandatory item to carry at the the time of examination.
No candidates are permit to write exam without valid admit card. It contain details like exam timing, date, method & important exam instructions. Candidates must check signature and photograph must be same as in the application or not.
AIIMS PG 2021 Exam Pattern
Know about AIIMS PG Exam Pattern details in the below given section:
- Exam Mode: The exam has been conducted via online CBT mode.
- Types of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type questions.
- Number of Questions: There will be total of 90 questions (for MDS) and total of 200 questions (for MS/MD) in the paper.
- Language Medium: The paper will be presented in the medium language of English.
- Subjects: For MDS the questions will be from the subjects taught at BDS level and from MBBS level for MD/MS.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes (for MDS) & 180 minutes (for MS/MD) will be given to complete the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of 90 marks (for MDS) & of 200 marks (for MD/MS).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 1 mark will be provided. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
AIIMS PG 2021 Syllabus
The AIIMS PG Syllabus for MS/MD / MDS exam will have questions from topics of various subjects – Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical phase.
The subjects discussed under all three phases are provided below:
For Pre-clinical Phase:
Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy.
Bio-chemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Food assimilation and nutrition, Metabolic pathways, Molecular Biology, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Hormones, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Environmental biochemistry, Immunology, cancer and cancer makers.
Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Environmental Physiology, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Visceral and motivational system, Sensory system, Motor system, Special Senses, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Yoga.
For Para-clinical Phase:
Community medicine, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, etc.
For Clinical Phase:
Community Medicine, Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology and Orthopedics), Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Gynecology, Clinical postings.
AIIMS PG 2021 Preparation Tips
Get preparation tips for AIIMS PG in the below given section:
- Know about the syllabus, exam pattern and marking pattern before the start of exam preparation.
- Students must prepare a routine for preparation of the exam and follow it strictly.
- Students must make notes of important details and concepts and go through it daily.
- Students should also note their preparation standards and make improvements according to it.
- Attempt mock tests and try solving the past papers for good practice.
If you have any other query related to AIIMS PG 2021, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.