AIIMS PG 2022: Allotment (Out), Merit List, Cut Off, Result, Admission
AIIMS PG 2022 Seat Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 7th January 2022 for MD/ MS (INI CET). Allotment List (2nd round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch (INI-SS). All Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) conducts national level entrance exam for candidates seeking admission in 6 years & 3 years post-graduate medical co;;’urses. The examination will be conducted in 2 different sessions January & July respectively. For MD/ MS admission, the authority has introduced INI CET exam. Qualified candidates of this examination will get admission in MD/ MS (6 year) courses in all AIIMS across the country. However, admission into D.M/ M.Ch (3 year) courses will be through AIIMS PG entrance test as organised every year by AIIMS institution. Through this article, we have provided all the details candidates need to know before applying for AIIMS PG Admission 2022.
INI CET 2022
Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI-CET) is a national level entrance examination for admission into MD & MS (6 years) courses. This exam was newly formed in 2021 and conducted by the AIIMS Delhi in 2 sessions. The examination is conducted for admission into medical institutions of AIIMS, JIPMER, NIMHANS and PGIMER institutions.
AIIMS PG 2022 Notifications – Allotment Out (MD/MS)
AIIMS PG 2022 Allotment (2nd round) has been released on 7th January 2022 for MD/ MS. Check here for counselling details.
AIIMS PG 2022 Allotment List (2nd round) has been released for DM/ M.Ch (INI-SS). Check here for details.
AIIMS PG 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete AIIMG PG exam dates for January session admission. For July session, it will be provided later:
January Session (MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS):
|Events of INI-CET 2022||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|MD/ MS/ M.Ch.(6years)/ DM (6years)/ MDS (6 years)|
|Basic Registration starts||10th September 2021|
|Generation of EUC code||4th to 20th October 2021|
|Last date of basic registration & last date to edit details||9th October 2021|
|Status of basic registration & last date for correction of rejected images||11th to 13th October 2021|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||14th October 2021|
|Generation of Unique Registration Code (RUC) – only for accepted basic registration candidates||28th September to 18th October 2021|
|Final Registration (only for candidates generated RUC code)|
|Editing of Basic & Final registration (change in category & city choice allowed not after the payment of registration fee)|
|Uploading of Valid certificate|
|Checking of status of final registration & last date to submit required documents||25th October to 29th October 2021|
|Final Status of online registration & uploading of admit card on AIIMS website||8th November 2021|
|INI CET 2022 Exam||14th November 2021|
|Declaration of result||20th November 2021|
|Merit list||3rd week of December 2021|
|Counselling Process||3rd week of December 2021|
January Session (DM/ M.Ch/ MD (Hospital Administrator)):
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Online registration starts||28th October 2021|
|Registration ends on||12th November 2021|
|Application status uploaded||17th November 2021|
|Last date to submit the documents||17th November 2021|
|Status of application and rejected applications with reasons for rejection||19th November to 23rd November 2021|
|Finalisation of Centres & allotment of roll no.s/ admit card on the website||30th November 2021|
|Written online CBT exam||7th December 2021|
|Declaration of result||11th December 2021|
AIIMS PG 2022 Result
The result will be released by the exam conducting authority after couple of week from the completion of examination. The Result of AIIMS PG 2022 January session examination will be released on 16th November 2021 for DM/ M.Ch (3 years) & for INICET – MD/ MS (6 years) on 20th November 2021.
Authority will release the result for every exam participating candidates separately through online mode. The result will be released for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to check their result by logging into the candidates dashboard.
Authority will also release the merit list along with the declaration of result. The merit list will contain the name of qualified candidates along with their rank in the examination.
AIIMS PG 2022 Cut Off
The AIIMS PG cut off 2022 will be released by the authority online after the declaration of result. Cut Off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score to be eligible for further admission procedure.
The cut off marks will be calculated keeping various factors including number of candidates appeared in the examination, Average marks scored by the candidates, availability of vacant seats for admission etc. in mind.
AIIMS PG 2022 Counselling
The counselling process will be regulated by the institution after the declaration of result. AIIMS PG 2022 Counselling process will be conducted in various round as per the availability of seats after each round of counselling.
The Seat/ Admission will be offered on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list. Shortlisted candidates for counselling procedure will have to report in the institution within given period of time. Candidates will have to complete all the formalities within given time period to secure their admission.
AIIMS PG 2022 Exam Pattern
Below we have provided the complete AIIMS PG exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online CBT mode.
- Types of Questions: The paper will have multiple choice type questions.
- Number of Questions: Total of 90 questions (for MDS) will be in the paper and total of 200 questions (for MS/ MD) in the paper.
- Language Medium: The paper will be presented in the medium language of English.
- Subjects: For MDS the questions will be from the subjects taught at BDS level and from MBBS level for MD/ MS.
- Time Duration: 90 minutes (for MDS) & 180 minutes (for MS/ MD) will be given to complete the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be of total 90 marks (for MDS) & of 200 marks (for MD/ MS).
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer. 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong response.
AIIMS PG 2022 Syllabus
The AIIMS PG Syllabus for MS/ MD/ MDS exam will have questions from topics of various subjects of Pre-clinical, Para-clinical and Clinical phase.
Following are the Phase wise syllabus for AIIMS PG 2022 Examination:
From Pre-clinical Phase:
Anatomy: Gross anatomy, Microanatomy, Embryology and Genetics, Neuroanatomy.
Bio-chemistry: Biological cell, Enzymes, Biomolecules, Food assimilation and nutrition, Metabolic pathways, Molecular Biology, their regulation and metabolic interrelationships, Hormones, pH, Buffer, physiological buffer systems, Environmental biochemistry, Immunology, cancer and cancer makers.
Physiology: General Physiology, Nerve–Muscle, Blood, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Environmental Physiology, Gastrointestinal System, Nutrition, Reproduction, Kidney, Neurophysiology – General, Visceral and motivational system, Sensory system, Motor system, Special Senses, EEG, sleep and higher nervous functions, Yoga.
From Para-Clinical Phase:
Community medicine, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Microbiology, et
From Clinical Phase:
Community Medicine, Surgery and allied subjects (Anaesthesiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology and Orthopaedics), Obstetrics, Paediatrics, Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Gynaecology, Clinical postings.
AIIMS PG 2022 Preparation Tips
Here, we have provided some effective AIIMS PG preparation tips:
- Check your complete syllabus and exam pattern before applying for the AIIMS PG.
- Make a proper time table for study and follow it strictly.
- Avoid any kind of unnecessary distraction and keep your focus in the study.
- Go through the previous year question papers and most sample questions.
- Keep a proper balance between study, sports & other activities.
- Participate in mock test regularly.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AIIMS PG 2022 Admit Card
Authority will release the admit card for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from 8th November 2021 for January session through the website of exam conducting authority.
Candidates will have to use their login details to access their admit card. The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket is an important document to be taken at the examination hall as no candidates will be allowed to sit for the examination without admit card.
Candidates must keep their admit cards safely until the completion of the AIIMS PG admission process.
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details candidates need to know before applying for AIIMS PG 2022 Application Form:
- The Application form is made available through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form through the website of exam conducting authority.
- The Application form submission process for AIIMS PG is being conducted from 10th September 2021 to 9th October 2021 for MD/ MS admissions.
- For DM/ M.Ch, application form submission process has been conducted from 28th October till 12th November 2021.
- Candidates should confirm the complete eligibility norms before applying for these courses as only eligible candidates will be allowed admission.
- The Application form should be filled with authentic and valid details only, any invalid or wrong details cause rejection of application form.
- Each candidate have to register themselves before the last date of submission as authority can not except any application form after the last date of submission.
- Candidates should keep the Printout of filled application form and fee receipt for further reference in future.
Application From fee can only be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use either Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application fee for every candidates will be as follows:
|General/ OBC category candidates||Rs.1500|
|ST/ SC/ EWS category candidates||Rs.1200|
AIIMS PG 2022 Application Correction
The Application Form Correction facility will commence after the completion of registration process. Authority will provide the correction facility for every exam participating candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to use correction facility by login into the candidates dashboard of the website of exam conducting authority.
Candidates are advised to fill the application form very carefully, as the AIIMS PG correction facility will be provided for few fields only and majority of details will remain unchanged after form submission.
The details like Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Preferred Exam Centre etc. will remain unchangeable. The correction facility will be applicable for few days only, so candidates must complete their rectification before the last date of correction.
AIIMS PG 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the complete AIIMS PG eligibility norms for admission:
For MD/ MS/ M.Ch/ DM/ MDS Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have MBBS degree to be eligible for admission into MS/ MD courses and BDS degree for admission in MDS programs from a recognised board or university by MCI/ DCI.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates should have scored at least aggregate of 55% marks (50% marks for ST/ SC candidates) in their qualifying examination.
- Training/ Internship: Applicant must have completed 12 months in training/ internship (before January 30, 2022) to be eligible for applying.
For M.Ch/ DM/ MD (Hospital Administrator) Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants should have MS/ MD degree or DNB degree from any MCI approved board or university.
- Age Limit: The Applicant should not be older than 35 years as on January 1, 2022. For OBC category candidates, age relaxation of 3 years will be given (5 years for ST/ SC category candidates).
Foreign Nationals/ OCI Eligibility:
- Foreign national candidates will be considered for seats in “Sponsored category” for MS/ MD/ MDS courses.
- Foreign nationals/ OCI candidates are required to send registration slip to AIIMS through diplomatic channel before the last date of online registration.
If you have any other query related to AIIMS PG 2022, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.